Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Become Emotionally Strong - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Become Emotionally Strong (28184 Views)

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. / 16 Signs You Are Emotionally Intelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by bosun11(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2015
SUPERB POST

I have been using some of these recently for my personal life and its been working, only for me to stumble on sth like this again...nice one OP
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by free37: 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
@op, this is a very useful post.
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:10pm On May 20, 2015
Thank you eleojo23. Would begin to incorporate these pointers.
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by eleojo23: 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
UjSizzle:

Love your posts.

And I agree with not being envious of other people's success and not trying to please everyone.
We grow. We grow into ourselves and that involves shedding off some excess baggage. Problem lies in recognizing what our emotional baggage are to begin with and being pliant enough to let them go.

Baaically I think it takes a lot of personal growth to become comfortable with one's self. When we can achieve that level of self-acceptance so many things will fall in place, and we can say bye bye to emotional roller coasters.

You are right. Thanks for your contribution. smiley
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by eleojo23: 4:21pm On May 20, 2015
Chi59:
Thanks Eleojo23 for this awesomely inspiring post...I've got a lot to work on
You're welcome. We all have areas to work on and one step at a time, we'll get there.

1 Like

Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by eleojo23: 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
uzolexis:
thanks OP,I really needed this now as i'm falling into depression.......*focus on the +ves* that's my motto now.
That's a good resolve. I wish you more grace. Stay strong. smiley
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by fexichi(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2015
Very lovely piece. My life changed when I realised I could take control of my thoughts. I could actually tune out negative thoughts and focus on the positivity in my life. I was blessed more when I started being grateful for what I have, even when it appeared as nothing to others. I became a happy person.
Its not very easy and requires one to work on ones self and thoughts. Its easier for me these days and I know I am becoming a better person. Thank you for this.
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by eking23(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2015
HOW TO BROWSE UNLIMITEDLY WITH YOUR MTN SIM CARD (NO IMEI TWEAKING) https:///1rZsj6 via guruzone

Tech :- Glow users How To Use Blackberry Data On Android https:///1rZszP via @guruzone

HOW TO GET 50MB ON ETISALAT SIM CARD VIA IMEI TWEAKING https:///1rZsUy via @guruzone

Steps To Lock Your Computer With pattern lock like Android phone https:///1rZtX4 via @guruzone
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by eleojo23: 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
justwise:
After reading these 16 long points i'm actually depressed now grin
Really? That wasn't supposed to happen. I need to check to know what went wrong. grin
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by cutelover19(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2015
Number 11 is for tanoids and gej fans. Never, ever resist change! Gbam
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by KanwuliaJara: 2:31am On May 21, 2015
bankai2015:

You no dey emotionally strong

But rather you dey feel emotionally pride. But remember, pride comes before fall

I dey for tree dey pluck "MAHINGO" by 2AM for h-insai ya dream? wink

Na wetin go make me fall? undecided
Abi you hia say APC dey feed my family? cheesy

Shioooooor!!!
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by 2scorehigh(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2015
Nice one. Awesomely factual. But I'm not surprised after all it's eleojo the Lightworker again at his best!
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by emilyone(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2016
crackdcode:
All that is just too much to follow:

To be emotionally strong you have to
1.Be stoic
2.Be Prayerful
3.Have a personal anthem you recite to yourself everytime.
4.Read a lot...spiritual, general knowledge, history books etc

All these take care of the rest.
Short and simple!
Thanks
Re: How To Become Emotionally Strong by hppyromz(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.