Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Convert Airtime To Cash? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Airtime To Cash? (2919 Views)

Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year / LATEST: Get Up To N10,000 Airtime To Make Calls To Any Network On Your Mtn Line! / Awoof!! Enjoy Free MTN N5,000 Airtime To Call All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by guyANDROID1: 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
Hello house. I need to know where i can sell my airtime to cash as Etisalat have proly discourage me from using their family data plan. I was having a problem using their data share service and up till now, they never seems to find any solution to it after several complaints.

So i need to sell the airtime and use it for mtn data share.

Please if you got any idea kindly help out.

No insult please.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
Don't mind the silly etisalat people, I got a text from them I should buy 1gig for 1k, I recharged with 1k2h, dialed the code only for them to tell me am not eligible. I was really angry, I had to add money and buy from data resellers.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by guyANDROID1: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
imas:
Don't mind the silly etisalat people, I got a text from them I should buy 1gig for 1k, I recharged with 1k2h, dialed the code only for them to tell me am not eligible. I was really angry, I had to add money and buy from data resellers.

Hahaha, i am really pissed off for what they did to me also... I can just waste 10k for nothing na undecided
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by obamaweezy(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2015
I have a legit way to convert airtime to money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by guyANDROID1: 8:16am On May 09, 2015
Lordtrillion:

I can help u out since it wasnt your fault. I have excess Mtn card & I need eti card of #3000. If u have up to that amount, u can contact me. U can view the thread on my signature & website as proof of authenticity. Take care bro

Hello bro, i just want to trade or sell it once. Not part of it coz i am saying goodbye to Etisalat data share for now.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by guyANDROID1: 8:25am On May 09, 2015
obamaweezy:
I have a legit way to convert airtime to money

Lol, how can i contact you when you aint active on the forum. No single thread created. Lol so funny. Abeg forget it.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by wunderkiind(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2015
hello house, pls im urgently in need of visafone sim card. Any idea as to how and where to get it? Thanks
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by vambi: 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
#500 for 1 GB contact 08092955756
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by Chyjoey(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2015
vambi:
#500 for 1 GB contact 08092955756
sc angry angrym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by Birniwa(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
guyANDROID1:
Hello house. I need to know where i can sell my airtime to cash as Etisalat have proly discourage me from using their family data plan. I was having a problem using their data share service and up till now, they never seems to find any solution to it after several complaints.

So i need to sell the airtime and use it for mtn data share.

Please if you got any idea kindly help out.

No insult please.

I'm into the business of Etisalat Family Data Plan, please call me on O8133903178, let's negotiate as I'm willing to buy the card from you.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by Oyetboy(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
glo airtime needed in exchange for etisalat airtime... anyone?
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by guyANDROID1: 7:21pm On May 09, 2015
Birniwa:

I'm into the business of Etisalat Family Data Plan, please call me on O8133903178, let's negotiate as I'm willing to buy the card from you.

Its difficult to trust people bro, i neee evidence like testimonies from your thread before i can do business with you.

Hope you understand?
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by obamaweezy(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2015
guyANDROID1:

Lol, how can i contact you when you aint active on the forum. No single thread created. Lol so funny. Abeg forget it.
Am not forcing u to contact me. It's a choice not must. I don't have thread fine, but I do help with solutions. Go check infinix zero thread, or Nigeria immigration service thread.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash? by IHelp: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can deal with this company SG Network Nig. They accept airtime and in return give you cash (30% less I think). There website is (sgnetworknigeria.com)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 / Solibay/opera Mini Browser / Mtn Free 3gb Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.