Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub (29578 Views)

TRANSCRIPT From The Tape Recordings Of The Aburi Meeting, January 5-7, 1967 / Nigerian Military Recovers INEC Card Reader From Boko Haram, Kills 3 / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by senier007(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
The Director, Defence Information, Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade, has confirmed that troops of the Nigerian Army have recovered video recordings of the heinous acts perpetrated by the Boko Haram insurgents.

However, Olukolade refused to disclose further information about the crimes against humanity captured in the videos in possession of the military.

He said, “It is true that troops have captured some video recordings of the terrorists but I would not want to say anything on that for now.”

Olukolade also confirmed to an Abuja based media consultancy firm to security agencies, the PR Nigeria, that the videos recovered from the sect were being analysed by the military.

“A number of vital materials, apart from arms and ammunition, have been recovered which are being subjected to intelligent analyses. We don’t want to say much about that now,” Olukolade was quoted as having said.

Investigation revealed that the videos have scenes of trials, stoning of condemned people to death, amputations, beheading of victims with knives, and summary execution through shooting.

It was learnt that the Joint Investigating Panel of the security agencies had commenced investigation into the activities of the terrorists and would soon present those found to be culpable of these heinous acts for trial.

It was stated that the military was taking the issue of the videos serious because they were being prepared for posting on You Tube to create fear in the civil populace.

“Some of the video were meant for release through their normal channels to the public before they were dislodged from their camps. They also show the barbaric life in their so-called caliphate.

“The media and the public are advised to be careful in handling or sharing sensitive and offensive videos depicting atrocities that some viewers may find disturbing.” PR Nigeria quoted a military as having said.
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/military-recovers-video-recordings-of-boko-haram/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Blakjewelry(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2015
Bh are confused lot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by gudluckgreat(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by midolian(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
If u believe the words of Olukolade, you ll believe anything.

luvinhubby:

But you will believe an impostor with b
eards answering shekau that is 'supposed' to be still alive after his corpse was publicly displayed.angry
We are saying the same thing. These pple have bn deceiving us from the beginning. There is more to this boko haram of a thing than meets the eye. Imagine the military claiming to rescue over 600women and children without our chibok grls..how come we didn't know when these girls were abducted? @ least we heard when the chibok girls were abducted and some others buT NEVA UP to 600..if you add the chibok girls to this 600, you ll b having close to 900..

Again I repeat, if you believe the words of olukolade, you ll believe anything. I don't trust him a bit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by koligs: 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
Well done my able soldiers

Boko-haram is gradually coming to an end...

Casting of sponsors will soon begin...

Nigeria Is going places...

Click like if you believe

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Lilaex: 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
y!!!!!!!! niralndrs pls mak una alow me be 1st to comnt 4 once na. since i joined this site 3yrs ago haba na embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by CR77(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
cool cool
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by kwhiz(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by efilefun(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
Any sponsor revealed If not then the video is worthless, that's if any was really recovered
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by kwhiz(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
ATTENTION, PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Today is 8th may 15.
being 8+5+15=28
We are in 21st century, been 21×28=508 combine the figures we have 508+2015=2523

it doesn't have any meaning.
Thank you for your attention.

Keep doing what you were doing

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by juniormusa(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army,All the camps will be rescued by God's grace..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by bro4u: 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
Breeze don blow foul ass don open....one by one all the taken territories will be recovered and they will regret ever disturbing the peace of Nigeria and Nigerians.
#NeverAgain

2 Likes

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by juniormusa(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
All evil people behind this act will surely pay for it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
Deception continues.

It was no surprise that the videos are not published.

Boko Haram news stories are a load of hogwash to distract from the truth Boko Haram insurgency is smokescreen created by America to start the break up Nigeria whilst our clueless government follows America's orders of ensuring we are kept in the dark with constant stream of fake news stories about the so called "Boko Haram insurgency".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by juniormusa(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
God is in control

1 Like

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by femi4: 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
kwhiz:
ATTENTION, PLEASE BECAREFUL
Today is 8th may 15.
being 8+5+15=28
We are in 21st century, been 21×28=508 combine the figures we have 508+2015=2523
Keep doing what you were doing.
But be careful anyway!
Are you normal?

14 Likes

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
something seems fishy about these bh and NA recent news.just can't figure it out.
Anyway it's all good as long as bh are losing ground
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Ochiske(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
GMB MY LORD
FASHOLA MY ROLLS ROYCE *SORRY ROLE MODEL*
TINUBU MY JAGABAN
Gov imoke you're a fool angry

DONALD DUKE MY GUY

Cramjones you can now come out of your Den. grincheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Paentera(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
kwhiz:

Today is 8th may 15.
being 8+5+15=28

Na so craze dey start...lol

7 Likes

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by abvictory: 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
Am coming back to comment, let me call shekau to know the content of the video recording
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by jamoscofield(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
Dedicated to All d BX across the world!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
I thought thos bastards now call themselves Islamic State in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by omanifrank(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
ok
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by AwesomeRomeo: 8:50pm On May 08, 2015
Investigation revealed that the videos have scenes of trials, stoning of condemned people to death, amputations, beheading of victims with knives, and summary execution through shooting.

But you said you don't want to say anything about it now undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2015
Abeg, who knw maybe shekau still dey alive. E don tey wey i hear frm d ediot. Kill dem(boko haram) all. Show them no mercy bcoz they have no mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by breakeven: 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
If u believe the words of Olukolade, you ll believe anything.
I
Am sure you are a boko haram member or one of the numerous sympathisers of those beast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by kingiykon(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
This late hour . The end of this insurgency has come and the end is here now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by ashson: 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
They wiil all be exposed, DOLE!
The fear of Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Tobilastik(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
NEVER AGAIN!
GOD BLESS NA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Gentlepapi(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
kwhiz:

Today is 8th may 15.
being 8+5+15=28

na so crase they start
let's face the fact

#singing
Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by bro4u: 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
kwhiz:

Today is 8th may 15.
being 8+5+15=28

bro,look into a mirror and ask God "why me".

2 Likes

Re: Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
GenBuhari:
k
waiting for a crazy conspiracy theory

GenBuhari:
Deception continues.
It was no surprise that the videos are not published.
Boko Haram news stories are a load of hogwash to distract from the truth Boko Haram insurgency is smokescreen created by America to start the break up Nigeria whilst our clueless government follows America's orders of ensuring we are kept in the dark with constant stream of fake news stories about the so called "Boko Haram insurgency".
Never disappoints

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.