Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress (1310 Views)

Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, / The Unwarranted Attacks On General TY Buratai / I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
I noticed viscuous and blistering attacks against one of the prominent female contributors MzJackBaueress by many Male Nairaland such as Mogidi and many others.
This is the 21st century females are allowed to air their opinions,nairaland male political misogynists stop your attacks.
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2015
You don't need to open a thread concerning attacks on my person my dear. I don't think its necessary.

Thanks for your concern anyway. cool

6 Likes

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Gbawe: 8:38pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:
I noticed viscuous and blistering attacks against one of the prominent female contributors MzJackBaueress by many Male Nairaland such as [b]Mogidi [/b]and many others.
This is the 21st century females are allowed to air their opinions,nairaland male political misogynists stop your attacks.

They are all cowards hoping they can cower Berem because she is female. I bet any money most of them are frustrated wretches and losers who beat their wives/girlfriends black and blue every day. They think they can intimidate women here but everyone can tell they are just pathetic cowards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
Gbawe:

They are all cowards hoping they can cower Berem because she is female. I bet any money most of them are frustrated wretches and losers who beat their wives/girlfriends black and blue every day. They think they can intimidate women here but everyone can tell they are just pathetic cowards.
smiley cool
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:
I noticed viscuous and blistering attacks against one of the prominent female contributors MzJackBaueress by many Male Nairaland such as [b]Mogidi [/b]and many others.

If you wan beg d babe for kpomo, man up and do your thing. Stop using outdated tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by temitemi1(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2015
cool cool cool
MzJackBaueress:
You don't need to open a thread concerning attacks on my person my dear. I don't think its necessary.

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I'd you wan beg d babe for kpomo, man up and do your thing. Stop using outdated tactics.
Please grow up and act your age.

4 Likes

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by temitemi1(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
She can fight her battle alone!
dutchjongen:
I noticed viscuous and blistering attacks against one of the prominent female contributors MzJackBaueress by many Male Nairaland such as Mogidi and many others.
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
Mtcheeeeew.

@op, bad mouth "begets" badmouth and respect is reciprocal.

Idi Amin has spoken, it's left for you to peruse undecided

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by temitemi1(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
Mr romeo I sight u grin
Gbawe:

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Eshinwaju: 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
mere tooo don notice....but this lady can hold her own......much respect... wink

2 Likes

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:
Berem is a fighter she does not need your help and can take care of herself.She attacks and is attacked back

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by tit(f): 8:53pm On May 08, 2015
berem is a free giver.
no need to to form don quixote to get her.

2 Likes

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by baralatie(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Berem is a fighter she does not need your help and can take care of herself.She attacks and is attacked back
you guys don't know how scandalous politics section is.
the worst ascertion in social media is to think you can fight off attacks.
only if you know what it means to be on a faceless forum.
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
berem is a free giver.
Get your mind out of the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Eyepencil: 8:58pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
berem is a free giver.
You mean she's a cheerful giver?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2015
baralatie:

you guys don't know how scandalous politics section is.
the worst ascertion in social media is to think you can fight off attacks.
only if you know what it means to be on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by NewNigeriaMind: 8:59pm On May 08, 2015
Wow berem is this new handle.

Your grace.

Glad to know, didn't know you are still here.
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by PureWays(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
I don't think it is necessary to open a thread for the lady, I believe she's capable of handling her attackers...
Creating a thread like this will only make it seem as if she's weak and unable to defend herself cos it's "she".
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
berem is a free giver.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by baralatie(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
now you understand!
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by IVORY2009(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Berem welcome grin grin
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by gwales: 9:11pm On May 08, 2015
Berem is a fighter

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2015
Lalasticlala,I think the thread has served its purpose.
Please kindly lock the thread. Thanks!
Thanks Op for your concern towards me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi is the most culpable.

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Mogidi: 9:22pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Mogidi is the most culpable.

Face front.
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
Indirect way of asking for "kpomo" Freely she receives freely she gives No kan dhe act indian film for here
Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
berem is a free giver. no need to to form don quixote to get her.
Big teeth bast@rd.

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Indirect way of asking for "kpomo"
Freely she receives freely she gives
No kan dhe act indian film for here
Why is your mind so dirty and perverted?

1 Like

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:27pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
berem is a free giver.
D lips of d lady dey addressed dis thread to, be like person weh go sabi do bolaji
She go use d lipstick as lubricant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Face front.
Shame no dey catch you? Why you dey fight woman? You called her unmarried at 40. What on earth warranted that?

2 Likes

Re: Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:
Why is your mind so dirty and perverted?
See ooo
Na ya I talk to
Na OP now
Pls don't quote me again
D babe weh I dhe talk abt, no vex u carry matter for ya head

(1) (2)

Buruji Kashamu Finally Arrested. / Grand House Reception For GEJ Live On AIT Now! / Buhari Under Pressure To Stop Halliburton Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.