Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Make More Than 120k Yourself Instead Of Waiting For The Goverment To Provide Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make More Than 120k Yourself Instead Of Waiting For The Goverment To Provide Job (749 Views)

FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make More Than 120k Yourself Instead Of Waiting For The Goverment To Provide Job by sesanjoel4real: 8:58pm On May 08, 2015
A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a
living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity
in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to
make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less
than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog. A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in
Nigeria no stress.

The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.
For this reason I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000. For those who are interested, you can call me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.
Re: Make More Than 120k Yourself Instead Of Waiting For The Goverment To Provide Job by sesanjoel4real: 9:47pm On May 09, 2015
there is no time to waste, why not turn your smart phones and devices into a money making machine monthly, instead of waiting for the government to put food on your table
Re: Make More Than 120k Yourself Instead Of Waiting For The Goverment To Provide Job by wDavis03: 1:23pm On May 10, 2015
that's a true talk Joel, thanks a lot for this book.
Re: Make More Than 120k Yourself Instead Of Waiting For The Goverment To Provide Job by ARIES70: 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
thanks a lot Joel for this book. it has really increased my financial status.

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe In Court Over Financial Debt / Femi Falani: Facts Abouts Buhari's New Image Maker.. / Jega Finally Speaks About 2015 Polls: Our Performance Proved Doomsday Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.