Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Episode 8:chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 8:chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (656 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa / Episode 4: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 8:chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa by Joyakosa(f): 12:19am On May 09, 2015
Previously on the Chronicles of Isioma: Kingsley wondered to himself, is this Isioma they are talking about my very own Isioma or what? How can Isioma that is dead come back and start searching for something. This whole thing is confusing me. Let me assume it is true, why exactly is she searching for this book through this stranger. Or Is she looking for me? I pray it is not me ooo… but a smart guy have to think and act fast. Let me stop assuming, let me go and find out what is really happening. If you missed episode 1-7 click the link... http://www.joyakosacorner.com/category/chronicles-of-isioma/

Episode 8:
Kingsley went in search of the stranger who was said to be in town. He strolled down the streets for many hours asking questions that he could not find answers to. He met a woman who lived close to the farmland where the book was said to have been buried and she narrated the incident to him and showed him the hotel where David was staying.

Kingsley made up his mind to find David by all means. He stayed in a bar close by and kept a close eye on David’s hotel in case he was coming outside anytime soon, after few hours he went straight to the hotel and demanded for David’s room. The receptionist at the hotel asked him who he was and Kingsley claimed he was a journalist and interested to help David. She placed a call through to David and informed him that a journalist was around to see him. David wondering why he is drawing attention with his story allowed Kingsley into his room.

I don’t remember calling the media on this issue, how did you know I am here? David asked Kingsley in a straight face. Kingsley explained that he was interested in helping him but he must tell him everything Isioma had told him about herself.

David trusting Kingsley, started the story. “Isioma was raped by her brother several times and his friends also took turns to rape her”. Kingsley at this point knew he was in deep mess because he needed no prophet to tell him that the Isioma was his sister and she was back to avenge her death. David noticing his change of mood, immediately asked what the problem was. “I am wondering how a blood brother can do this, it is very wicked, but I don’t think anyone would believe this story of yours, it looks too unreal” Kingsley said. “I thought so too, but Isioma needs justice and I must help her bring her brother to book. The police arrested her lover, thinking it was him who committed the crime, but there is no prove that he is innocent” David said.

Kingsley started panting; his eyes were full of grief and guilt. He knew that if David gets the proof, he won’t hesitate to bring him down. He decided to ask David if he knows what the proof to Isioma lover’s innocence is. “According to her, she wrote ….Isioma immediately appears and shuts him up as he wanted to speak. “Why don’t you just shut the hell up, must you tell anyone you see your plan, what is your problem, your ruin our plan” Isioma said angrily. Continue reading by clicking the link below:

http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-8-chronicles-of-isioma-by-joy-akosa/

(1) (Reply)

FEAR! It's Irrelevant / JFB Short Stories: Love On The 25th: Episode 1 / People Who Bite Their Nails Aren’t Anxious - They’re Perfectionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.