Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (1173 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / Episode 4: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa / Episode 2: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa by Joyakosa(f): 11:22pm On May 22, 2015
Previously on the Chronicles of Isioma:They took her to an uncompleted building, tortured her but yet she was not ready to disclose where David was. “I am asking you for the last time, tell us where David is or we will kill him when we find him and then return to kill you, when we see him, we won’t harm him, we just need something from him, but if you don’t tell us and allow us go through the stress of finding him by ourselves, then both of you are gone” he said and kicked her, leaving her helpless. Missed Episode 1-9?, Read by clicking the http://www.joyakosacorner.com/category/chronicles-of-isioma/

Episode 10

It was a sunny day at about 11:35am in the morning, David was still on bed, he called Kate’s phone, it was switched off, it was quite on unusual for Kate to switch off her phone. He called her house, she wasn’t there. He wondered where Kate would be. He laid back to sleep before he steps out to go and give the police the book.

Few minutes later, a knock woke him up, he asked who it was, he had Kate’s voice, he smiled, and she was safe after all. He opened the door and what he saw faded his smile. He saw Kate, kingsley and two other guys. “what are you people doing here” David asked angrily. “This is him, you can take the book and go” kate told kingsley. “What nonsense are you saying Kate? I thought you were with me, how can you help and still betray me, why did you bring my enemies here, why” he said sadly. Anyway there is no book here, so you all can leave. David said.

Kingsley pushed the door wide opened, entered the room and pointed a pistol to him, “If you don’t want to die, let us have the book you are about to hand over to the police, do not waste our time” he said. David repeatedly yelled that there was no book with him. Angry David got hold of an object and quickly hit one of the boys to the ground. Kingsley threatened to kill kate if he doesn’t hand over the book. “you can take her for all I care, after all she just proved to me that she doesn’t love me and I meant nothing to her, as for the book, I am not letting you have it and I can bet my life on it” David replied his threat. Kate was already sobbing and scared.

Isioma appeared and was weeping, calling out to David for him to give them the book, that she doesn’t want another of her loved one to die because of her again. “Isioma, I decided to start this quest and I must get to the end. They can’t do crap, stay away from this Isioma, I can handle it” David said. Kingsley laughs at his assumed stupidity and was grieving in anger. The discussion was not yielding any result, he shot David. “Nooooooo” yelled Isioma and kate, Isioma disappeared in anger. Kingsley quickly ransacked the room and found the book where he hid it and ran out of the hotel. David was lying lifeless on the ground. Kate cried and cried. The hotel security came quickly and rushed him to the hospital.

continue reading on:http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-10-chronicles-of-isioma-by-joy-akosa/

(1) (Reply)

My Supple Dairies / Rumblings-of-a-madman / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 8" Written By @saint_haywhy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.