Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (70102 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by abimbawealth(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2015
ademoladeji:
#smh grin
If I catch you ehn
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy wink

Happy sunday..
...and to eelerii pelebes too- the haters cool

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy

In the spirit of this wonderful grin sunday..haters, I love you too shocked

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
Isoke grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2015
Meeeeeeen ibadan is BIG fa! grin

I will call ibadan: the hiding treasure state''. You just can't get enough of her cheesy

Cheei yoruba and love for meat hehe hehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by VolvoS60(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
babate3e:

I get your points, but i beg to disagree, you quoted that nearly 100% of Ibadan people rely on pit latrine, and don't have access to pipe borne water. If going by what you said that means, most of us on from ibadan on this thread don't use toilets and we don't have access to healthy drinking water. Like i said before, your research was not a random sampling, rather a purposive one targeted at areas that are not developed. It's a big city, so your research sample was carried out on areas with high incidence, i won't be surprised hearing places like oja-oba, beere, kudeti et al. If you carry out similar studies in ebute metta, epe, and the interior parts of Lagos you get similar results, and please stop making it seem like ibadan has the highest rate of typhoid fever occurrence in naija. Though, all well and good, your research is very valid, but it doesn't depict close to 30% of all ibadan indigenes, and i as a person won't celebrate mediocrity, i think the state government can do more to help these people as they are citizens as well, no one deserves a low standard of living. One love bro.
God bless you.

^^^^
I didn't want to comment further on this thread but I need to correct some errors in your post.

I did not say that nearly 100% of Ibadan people rely on pit latrines and do not have access to pipe borne water. Go through my posts again. My stats dealt with a sample drawn from LCDAs in Ibadan, albeit densely populated ones.

I wonder how you can claim my posts infer that most Ibadan people on this thread don't use toilets and do not have access to drinking water. undecided Go through my posts again. That inference must have come from someone else. Not me.

You are right about the research sample being a purposive one - but contrary to your assumptions, the key criterion in sampling method choice was population density - for obvious reasons.

You claim that if projects similar to my assignment were to be carried out in Ebutte-Meta, Epe and the interior of Lagos, similar results would be obtained. That may well be true. But is that comforting to you? undecided Does that solve the problems identified?

I didn't say Ibadan has the highest incidence of typhoid fever in Nigeria. undecided I am very surprised at how defensive a lot of posters on this thread are. undecided As far as I am aware I have not made any exaggerated claims. The households in communities we sampled - nearly 100% - did not have access to pipe borne water or modern toilet facilities. Anyone who has the time or the inclination can carry out a little survey of his/her own among Ibadan households (in the densely populated communities) to determine if I am peddling outright falsehood.

You confidently claim that my assignment does not depict up to 30% of Ibadan indigenes. How do you know that? Do you know the number of respondents and households sampled? undecided

In conclusion: I posted on this thread because I felt there was a misplaced focus on intangibles and the more important issues affecting Ibadan were being sidelined. Obviously not everyone agrees with me - and that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

As you say: One love. And thanks for keeping it civil.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by babate3e(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
I didn't want to comment further on this thread but I need to correct some errors in your post.

I did not say that nearly 100% of Ibadan people rely on pit latrines and do not have access to pipe borne water. Go through my posts again. My stats dealt with a sample drawn from LCDAs in Ibadan, albeit densely populated ones.

I wonder how you can claim my posts infer that most Ibadan people on this thread don't use toilets and do not have access to drinking water. undecided Go through my posts again. That inference must have come from someone else. Not me.

You are right about the research sample being a purposive one - but contrary to your assumptions, the key criterion in sampling method choice was population density - for obvious reasons.

You claim that if projects similar to my assignment were to be carried out in Ebutte-Meta, Epe and the interior of Lagos, similar results would be obtained. That may well be true. But is that comforting to you? undecided Does that solve the problems identified?

I didn't say Ibadan has the highest incidence of typhoid fever in Nigeria. undecided I am very surprised at how defensive a lot of posters on this thread are. undecided As far as I am aware I have not made any exaggerated claims. The households in communities we sampled - nearly 100% - did not have access to pipe borne water or modern toilet facilities. Anyone who has the time or the inclination can carry out a little survey of his/her own among Ibadan households (in the densely populated communities) to determine if I am peddling outright falsehood.

You confidently claim that my assignment does not depict up to 30% of Ibadan indigenes. How do you know that? Do you know the number of respondents and households sampled? undecided

In conclusion: I posted on this thread because I felt there was a misplaced focus on intangibles and the more important issues affecting Ibadan were being sidelined. Obviously not everyone agrees with me - and that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

As you say: One love. And thanks for keeping it civil.
Like i said in the concluding part, i hope the government can do more to help people in those areas, and the people as well should reorientate themselves.
cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
Will be posting more beautiful pics tommorow
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
grin

I will be up loading more pictures as well if not tonight then tomorrow,unfailingly. God willing grin
Haters gonna hate till they drop grin

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
Op et al please if you are on/have access to PC or a better mobile phone do log onto www.thinkoyo.com. My Q5 is playing me wayo grin
There more beautiful pictures there: my phone is dancing alanta

Tinnkkkk yooooou grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
More..
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
More pictures grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ArcToyin(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2015
machinegundammy:
Why u no include the pictures of those neighbourhood with golden brown roofs.
You re just trying to be loyal to ur city... I understand.
lolzzzz
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2015
Meeen you just can't get enough of OYO
Too Big to define: Oyo, the hiding treasure state cheesy
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OduaVanguard: 11:12pm On May 10, 2015
Ibadan Civic Centre

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OduaVanguard: 11:55pm On May 10, 2015
Coldstone Creamery Official opening in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OduaVanguard: 12:04am On May 11, 2015
Royal Cedars Hotel & Apartments, Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OduaVanguard: 12:11am On May 11, 2015
Bower's Tower, Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by shegzyblaq(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2015
akinegba1:
Ibadan is a city to watch.

Abeg oga no be oshodi pics u post so abi na my eyes do lyk dat
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OduaVanguard: 12:32am On May 11, 2015
D'Prince of Mavin Records Chilling @ Topside Lounge, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ademoladeji(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2015
abimbawealth:
If I catch you ehn
The Catchee wan catch the Catcher

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ademoladeji(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2015
abimbawealth:
If I catch you ehn
The Catchee wan catch the Catcher
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by abimbawealth(f): 7:46am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=ademoladeji post=33618858] The Catchee wan catch the Catcher[/quote Ok...continu
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by abimbawealth(f): 7:46am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=ademoladeji post=33618858] The Catchee wan catch the Catcher[/quote Ok...continu
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ademoladeji(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=abimbawealth post=33620872][/quote] I dey the land of biutifu red ROOFs
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by abimbawealth(f): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
ademoladeji:
I dey the land of biutifu red ROOFs
Na you sabi ooo

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 4:59am On May 12, 2015
Trinxie:
hehehe...exactly...awa ni yen ooo...hmmm...e se ooo. Omo Ibadan kini so?....proudly from the city of brown roofs.
Bi e ba wa n de eko...be ba ba mi ni ile...IBADAN LOLUWA RE WA OOOO.

Obviously omo'badan!

Omo'badan kini so?
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2015
Twistaray:
grin

I will be up loading more pictures as well if not tonight then tomorrow,unfailingly. God willing grin
Haters gonna hate till they drop grin
how will i go about the pics i just checl that link but can't find any
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2015
Sammyjay4411:
how will i go about the pics i just checl that link but can't find any

Here's the direct link to the ''gallery'' pictures. cheesy

http://www.thinkoyo.com/gallery/

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.