Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (70059 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by VolvoS60(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

I'm done exchanging words with you. Tomorrow is a few hours away, when you get to Church, preach it! cheesy

^^^^
Its rather unfortunate you have taken this path. I am not exchanging words with you. I am making a point I think is valid - and I understand that not everyone will agree with me.

We can agree to disagree.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by tonytony208(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2015
clemz88:
pls allow me to hang myself. I am a flaaàthead and to make matters worse i am born by osu parents. I am an outcasy with no future or hope in life. Let me just die in the lagoon abeg
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by domopps(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2015
justified19:
stop sending promo pics just to make ur place attractive..I av nt said dat I dont like ibadan or ibadan isnt cool..only saying it is not as beautiful as u making pple believe... ibadan is still very dirty, pple dump refuse on d road..go to iwo road, u will understand

And in Lagos they drop Refuse where? Have u been to Okoko,Shibiri,Ajangbadi,Ilogbo,Etegbin,Agbara,
Ikotun,Igando and you will understand too that Lagos ain't clean the way it's been painted on media!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2015
More pictures coming up... grin
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by clemz88(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=tonytony208 post=33579151][/quote]I didn't hold u now shioooor! C me c wahala .
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by domopps(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2015
crixtex:

Ode nla... I m a hausa guy... and dont u ever ur sw states wit my hausa states.. kano, kebbi, kogi, katsina.. all finer, friendlier and more lively dan ur oyo and co... We hausa build and work together than u pple dat fight to disagree.... Come to d North and see....

! What is this one saying? I guess you ppl are more friendler (according to u) in Borno and Yobe too?

Please don't just vomit nonsense with your incorrect eng on this important thread!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
Sultan Bello Hall, UI Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2015
Hotel and suits- ibadan

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 7:59pm On May 09, 2015
Liberty Stadium, Ibadan

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2015
More

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2015
More..

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2015
grin

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2015
More..

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
Old Town Hotel Ibadan, Night view.

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
More

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
More...

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
150-room Four Points By Sheraton under construction in Ibadan.

Following the successful opening of Golden Tulip Owu Crown Ibadan a few years ago, international hotel brands are beginning to look beyond Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. They have begun to show interest in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. Other reasons for the recent interest in Ibadan, industry watchers say, include the zest of the hospitality sector to expand frontiers, as well as the need to provide world-class accommodation facilities in the city which is a retreat location for many city dwellers and businesses. As the rush gathers momentum, the Starwood Group has commenced construction on its 150-room Four Points By Sheraton, which is expected to cost N6 billion. Located at the Mokola Hills, the proposed hotel is to be built in partnership with the Oyo State government, with 10 percent equity, including cost of the land. Work has already started on the project which is expected to be completed next year. In the same vein, the state is partnering international hospitality franchise groups, such as Hilton and Protea, with a projected construction of hotels at the Trans Amusement Park ground in Ibadan. Abiola Ajimobi, Oyo State governor, said the state went in search of firms that could partner with it in constructing a decent four- or five-star hotel to accommodate the quality and quantity of investors the state envisages.

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2015
Ok

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 8:17pm On May 09, 2015
Twistaray:
Ok

Bros, you try gan ni o. cheesy
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2015
wink

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Bros, you try gan ni o. cheesy

Na baba God oo
We shall keep this thread active.

Link below:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g317071-Ibadan_Oyo_State.html

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by zimoni(f): 8:23pm On May 09, 2015
SPLITS:

grin grin

Chairman! Sorry for quoting you o.

I swear that screenshot of Radio stations in Ibadan

I was the one that uploaded it in the former Ibadan thread.

makes me remember my former phone.

thumbs up anyway.

God's willing we will be in ground to post Ibadan pics again, when the mods unban me. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's well Bro.

I did save the picture when the thread was trending, it was a very interesting thread. People always post the link whenever those olori pelebes bashed Ibadam Ibadan. I really missed the thread, it got to 130pages under four months. Too bad we lost the wonderful thread to the server crash. If I had known they were going to shut down nairaland, I'd have saved all the pics.

It is well.

God Bless You Sir.

God Bless Yorubaland.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 8:23pm On May 09, 2015
Trans Amusement Park, Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2015
IB city

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2015
domopps:

! What is this one saying? I guess you ppl are more friendler (according to u) in Borno and Yobe too?

Please don't just vomit nonsense with your incorrect eng on this important thread!

Cheeeeers
yea.. NO b only MORE frendler na most frendler... and wat makes u tink a hausa guy cant Lingua in d most appropriate way... Borno... home of peace.. dats our slogan...
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2015
upsyLi:

You just made a huge mistake!
That's mokola flyover not some Jonathan’s paper work.

This is what happens when you don't travel. That's the flyover at Itam junction in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Even the OP has since deleted d picture.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2015
Must rest now, tomorrow is another day.
This thread must be maintain.. grin grin

Cheers

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2015
Ib city
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 8:35pm On May 09, 2015
Fun Factory, Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by zimoni(f): 8:40pm On May 09, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
Its rather unfortunate you have taken this path. I am not exchanging words with you. I am making a point I think is valid - and I understand that not everyone will agree with me.

We can agree to disagree.

You don't get it Sir, they've been bashing Ibadam Ibadan on a daily basis until a thread was created highlighting the good and ugly sides of Ibadan like Wesley did for Enugu thread. The thread silenced them until we lost it to server crash. I think Vanguard was angry because they've always been bashing the city and when someone opened a thread and people posted various pictures, someone like you came to post HDI wanene wanene again.

I got your point sha, we shall get there.

It is well.

God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Sunnybobo3 post=33580531]

This is what happens when you don't travel. That's the flyover at Itam junction in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Even the OP has since deleted d picture.[/quotewhy are you so dumb? That's Mokola flyover in Ibadan]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.