Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more (23172 Views)

List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled / Has GAME OF THRONES Been Cancelled Or Renewed????? / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rectify 's Fourth Season Will Be Its Last.

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by bufness(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
holy shii, cant beleive the whispers was cancelled angry

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by clerkent(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2016
what abt vikings season 4.cant wait
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2016
clerkent:
what abt vikings season 4.cant wait
Vikings S4 premieres Thursday, Feb. 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on History Channel.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by clerkent(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
philfearon:

Vikings S4 premieres Thursday, Feb. 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on History Channel.
thank God and thank you
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
clerkent:
thank God and thank you
You are welcome..
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Chanchit: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2016
philfearon:

You are welcome..

Phil, who be that Mobson Faisal guy from fb? I saw a friend request from him, and you guys are mutual friends.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by khanivorous(f): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2016
what about SHOWTIMES's BILLIONS and HBO's the brink?
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by parrotibaba(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
bufness:
holy shii, cant beleive the whispers was cancelled angry
I think it has to do with the problems between the producers and the actors whose contracts where cancelled.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chanchit:

Phil, who be that Mobson Faisal guy from fb? I saw a friend request from him, and you guys are mutual friends.
One Ghanaian dude like that that I do chat with sometimes...
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Chanchit: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
philfearon:
One Ghanaian dude like that that I do chat with sometimes...
Owk, I accepted him already but e be like say he carry islam for head?
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chanchit:

Owk, I accepted him already but e be like say he carry islam for head?
Lol.... Na his own wahala be that...
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
NBC Cancels Heroes Reborn After One Season

2 Likes

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 4:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Keky:
NBC Cancels Heroes Reborn After One Season
Mofos..
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
philfearon:
Mofos..
LOL, lyk criously..
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
0luwajuwon:
LOL, lyk criously..
NBC are fools!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by parrotibaba(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
philfearon:

Mofos..
I think it has to do with Tim Kring not offering any continuations to the show according to the NBC entertainment chairman, it was always the plan to do just one season and end it, plus it's a mini series (which also underperformed in ratings) which means it's straightforward unless another story is added.

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Fox Renews Empire and Scream Queens.

Fox Is Officially Bringing Back Prison Break, and Might Also Revive 24 Without Jack Bauer.

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by ebukaka12(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Any Update on "Under The Dome".... Did it really end in season 3??
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by ebukaka12(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Any Update on "Power"??
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
No news on whether Manhattan is getting renewed for season 3 or not. It would be foolish if they didn't renew it.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
ebukaka12:
Any Update on "Power"??
Starz renewed Power for Season 3.

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Manred0(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls, where can I download Beowulf
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
koice:
HBO shows that would return, confirmed or cancelled:

- The Brink: Season 2 was confirmed, then cancelled shortly afterwards.
- Westworld: New original series confirmed. First Trailer is out.
- Vinyl: New series confirmed. First and Second trailer is available.
Air date: February 14
- Veep: Season 5 returns on April 24th
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Uncertain future. Yet to be renewed for Season 9.
- Girls: Season 5 returns on February 21
- True Detective: Yet to be renewed for season 2. Uncertain future.
- Ballers: Season 2 confirmed. Air Date not yet fixed.
- The Knicks: Season 2 confirmed and to air on Cinemax subsidiary, starting from October 16
- Looking: Concluded. No season 3.
- The Mighty 8th: New miniseries confirmed.
- Silicon Valley: Season 3 returns on February 21
- The Leftovers: Season 3 confirmed. Air date to be fixed.
- Getting On: Season 3 returns on November 8th
- Game Of Thrones: Renewed for season 7. Season 6 returns on April 24.
- Togetherness: Season 2 returns on February 21
- American Gods: New series confirmed and will air on the Cinemax subsidiary.
- Dark Tower: New series speculated. Project put on hold.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2016
koice:
Netflix new and returning series:

- Chelsea Does: January 23 (today).
- Love: February 19
- Fuller House: February 26
- House Of Cards: Season 4 returns on March 4
- Flaked: March 11
- Daredevil: March 18
- The Ranch April 1
- Lost & Found Music Studios: April 1
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt:
Second season returns on April 1
- Kong: King of the Apes: April 15
- Marseille: May 5
- Grace and Frankie: May 6
- Word Party: June 3
- Orange Is The New Black: 4th season returns on June 17
- Stranger Things: July 15
- The Getdown: August 12
- Bloodline: Season 2 confirmed. Premiere date to fixed.
- Luke Cage: TBD
- Narcos: Season 2 confirmed. Premiere date to be fixed
- Jessica Jones: Season 2 confirmed.
- Sense8: Season 2 confirmed.
- Marco Polo: Second season confirmed.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2016
The award winning Black Mirror, British dystopic anthology series returns on Netflix with all new 12 episodes. Premiere date TBA.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
WGN America Cancels Manhattan After Two Seasons
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Another clever show cancelled (Manhattan) whilst America rots its audiences with reality crap & Kardashians.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Netflix Renews Orange Is the New Black for Three More Seasons.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by chinedumo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
khanivorous:
oh lord
I will give anything for 'SUPERGIRL' to be cancelled

just patiently waiting for MARCO POLO: hundred eyes from netflix

so we are many that feel this way?

Pardon me but i was thinking that supergirl is some kind of feminist show. Promoting women.

I assumed women will love it.

Tell me why you hate it.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Keky(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
CBS Confirms The Good Wife Will End in May.

CBS Cancels Angel From Hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? / LionHeart: Ugezu J Ugezi Reacts To Reviews Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s Movie / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Lists 5 Favourite Housemates To Win N100M Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.