Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled (4767 Views)

European Producer Launches Igbo Tribe Series That Investigates Their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by live4christ: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kyle xy,Jericho,legend of the seeker,visitors.

1 Like

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by domopps(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cancelled how?

Cheeeers
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by live4christ: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
domopps:
Cancelled how?

Cheeeers
I mean stopped from been aired
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by funstufz: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Let me drop this 2 for now....
ALCATRAZ
INTELLIGENCE....
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nbote(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Almost Human, Missing, Kyle XY, Crisis
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by live4christ: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
funstufz:
Let me drop this 2 for now....

ALCATRAZ

INTELLIGENCE....
Mehn I love intelligence. I have forgotten abt it.d chip stuff was great
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by clintino700(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Missing
Hostages
Tomorrow people
Twisted
Constantine
Betrayal
Davinci d demom
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Missing
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by yakamata(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Constantine legend of the seeker Da Vinci's demon
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
AD the bible
Agent Carter

1 Like

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by daviddagreat: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
yakamata:
Constantine legend of the seeker Da Vinci's demon
pls was legend of the seeker cancelled? tot dat was the end
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Ukeachu1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
crixtex:
AD the bible Agent Carter
agent carter is still on. it has a season 2

1 Like

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ukeachu1:

agent carter is still on. it has a season 2

Yea buh no season 3... I have watched season 2 completely
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by daviddagreat: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mike and molly, hostages, and of cos klyle xy
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by yakamata(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
daviddagreat:

nope
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by yakamata(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
daviddagreat:

nope

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Kingy10: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Merlin all the way

Also Bovi's Extended family series funniest series grin
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by eleshin(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2016
The event
Terra Nova

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by funstufz: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
I enjoyed it too, just that they had it stopped....

live4christ:
Mehn I love intelligence. I have forgotten abt it.d chip stuff was great
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by parrotibaba(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kingy10:
Merlin all the way

Also Bovi's Extended family series funniest series grin
merlin wasn't cancelled, the producers decided to end the show after its fifth season.
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Kingy10: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
parrotibaba:
merlin wasn't cancelled, the producers decided to end the show after its fifth season.
What's the difference
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by AmandaBloom: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Of kings and prophets that film make sense die

1 Like

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Queeee(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
AmandaBloom:
Of kings and prophets that film make sense die
I love Yu (No homo)...

Was jst about writing Of Kings and Prophets. I still can't imagine how a film like that will be cancelled after jst two episodes. Tragic
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by parrotibaba(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kingy10:

What's the difference
the difference is that it wasn't cancelled by the TV network that aired it as they were even advocating for a 6th season, rather it was ended by the producers because they felt that they didn't have enough story to continue thus felt that ending was the right thing to do.
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by daviddagreat: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
yakamata:

nope
aiit thanks
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Kingy10: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
parrotibaba:
the difference is that it wasn't cancelled by the TV network that aired it as they were even advocating for a 6th season, rather it was ended by the producers because they felt that they didn't have enough story to continue thus felt that ending was the right thing to do.
In any way u say this, it is cancelled be it no enough fund, no enough story, death of the protagonist
The SERIES WAS CANCELLED. thanks for telling me the reason behind it tho.
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by parrotibaba(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kingy10:

In any way u say this, it is cancelled be it no enough fund, no enough story, death of the protagonist
The SERIES WAS CANCELLED. thanks for telling me the reason behind it tho.
Again it wasn't cancelled, the producers decided to end the show, there's a big difference between the two. A show is mostly cancelled because of low ratings, lack of funds can also be a factor even though it's not common. Let me elucidate further, the leftovers will end after it's 3rd season which will air next year, Orphan Black will also end after next year's 5th and final season. Now this shows decided to end on their own accord and not because the TV network executives wanted them off air because of poor ratings. All TV shows if given the time will end at a particular period of their choice so merlin ended because the producers wanted it to end and not because the TV network execs wanted it to. There's a huge difference.

1 Like

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by SaNcHiS(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Heroes
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by PeachyP(f): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Kyle XY

I was sad when twisted got cancelled
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by dubylhover(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
definitely TRAVELLER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by ChappyChase: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Legend done by shun Beanz!!!!!!
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by simi4me(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Legend of the seeker , terminator (the Sarah Conor's chronicles)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiderman 3 / Life Lessons From The National Geographic Channel / I Am Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.