Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . (1697 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? / What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . by seunlaww(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2015
Please I need honest advice not for yhu to use me make money pls, biko, ejo ni tori olorun.....
I just got ds job and I will be having extra 5k for d next 4 months, it's my last chance to really make money online,I don't want to go back to bn broke after d job. please What do I do with it, even if u do charge ppl for advice or ebook, please do it 4me as charity and watch God pay u back big time and I also promise not to be an ingrate .. ...please save my soul... Seunlaw2012@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . by pneumaticos(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2015
seunlaww:
Please I need honest advice not for yhu to use me make money pls, biko, ejo ni tori olorun.....
I just got ds job and I will be having extra 5k for d next 4 months, it's my last chance to really make money online,I don't want to go back to bn broke after d job. please What do I do with it, even if u do charge ppl for advice or ebook, please do it 4me as charity and watch God pay u back big time and I also promise not to be an ingrate .. ...please save my soul... Seunlaw2012@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Whats your hobby like

What do you enjoy doing the most

Lots of online business involve writing..can you write well

There are fake and good businesses

The good onces will require patience and work..are you ready for this

Affilates

And cpa sites with good reputation if you really want anything from the internet

I would advice you start blogging an area of interest
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . by CoachNehes(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2015
You would get all you need here
https://www.nairaland.com/2299893/amazing-biz-u-start-today

If you like what you see and would like to get started contact me via:
BBM: 2B4BB644
Whatsapp: 07030062838
Email: coachnehes@gmail.com
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . by MRGRACE(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2015
START THIS ONLINE BUSINESS TODAY WITH JUST N1,500. MAKE MONEY ONLINE BY SELLING VIRTUAL VISA CARDS TO NIGERIANS AND OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS....Below are the features....

Get Prepaid ATM Debit MASTERCARD Card + Online Account {Not Bank Account}
Features:
It enables You To Generate Virtual Visa Cards {Not GRAPHCARD or Entropay, Netspend}.
Can be reloaded with Paypal, Wiretransfers,and your Gtb bank Mastercard or any Nigerian Bank Mastercard
Can be used to withdraw Money form any ATM Machine here in Nigeria
Can Be used to Verify your Paypal Accounts.
Your Online Account set up within 24hrs and You can start loading funds in your account and generating Virtual Visa Cards..
You Get Your Plastic Mastercard within 3weeks shipped to you here in Nigeria.
You Issue / Sell / Load Virtual Visa Card to your friends or clients and they can equally use it to verify their paypal accounts...
Can Be used to withdraw funds from your Paypal accounts..

PRICE N1,500 only...
For more info contact me..OREOFE ALBERT 07060945564. I'd be glad to assist you...Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business / Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. / How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.