Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Need Your Advice I Want To Produce A Movie. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Your Advice I Want To Produce A Movie. (476 Views)

What Does It Take To Produce A Cinema Standard Movie In Nigeria? / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice I Want To Produce A Movie. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 09, 2015
My good friend I have been watching some of nigerian movie and their is noting much to learn about it so please what would you like to see in a movie that after watching it you will be very pleased.
Please we need your advice to make Nigerian movie among the best in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Fox Studios Acquires Right To Same- Sex Marriage Movie / Incredible Stunts Beyond Imagination / The Pressplay360 Show Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.