Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (60969 Views)

Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by adesegun121(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2015
ok
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by kay29000(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2015
Hmm! Nairaland is slowly turning to PM News. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by luggy(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2015
this woman is selfish. now she don kill here sister And also james is quater to die, she for aloyed james to suck the bosom naa. na waa for all this man we'll like breast
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by condralbede(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2015
bosom causing prblm,since d days of Sani abacha
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by MrBLING(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2015
Good riddance.hope he survives and gets death penalty for murder.
Not only a sexual pervert but a cold blood blooded killer.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 09, 2015
Nigerian men and breast.

RIP young one.

Imagine. stealing Nursing mother breastmilk
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 09, 2015
It is really sad when one sees the rubbish that mods push to the front page

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by lion042(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2015
Boobs Palava, i hope i dont end up in this kind of trouble because i love s..cking boobs

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by uscofield: 1:30pm On May 09, 2015
Also arrest Juliet
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Jambsupport(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by conquerorsegun(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
The love for boobs... Season 1
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by kay29000(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2015
dadojo:
Battling to save the life of someone who took the life of another!
The man has served himself justice already!

No o! That kind of death is too easy and convenient for that man. They need to revive him and break broomstick inside his "something"...and then tie his "something" to the fan, and on the fan.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by free2ryhme: 1:32pm On May 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by stephenqueen: 1:33pm On May 09, 2015
Wish him quick recovery cry cry

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by FitnessNigeria: 1:33pm On May 09, 2015
The bad news emanating from this country is becoming too much. Time to start thinking of migrating
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Pascal181: 1:34pm On May 09, 2015
Haba,after reviving he should be killed abeg. He's a disgrace
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by visapayless: 1:34pm On May 09, 2015
I visit wuse market in Abuja daily just to look at women with sweet boobs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by philfrey08: 1:34pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
This James is obviously a psychopath
The demon in him though!! na strong tinn oo
R.I.P Rita,, you're in a better place now, away from that mad dog!

Vote For Twaci as Miss nairaland
www.nairaland.cm/twaci <<<<<< click!
Thank me later wink
Why is Miss Twaci hiding? She obviously knows sth of the crime
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by kay29000(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2015
luggy:
this woman is selfish. now she don kill here sister And also james is quater to die, she for aloyed james to suck the bosom naa. na waa for all this man we'll like breast

Na her fault say she get big boobs? And the story didn't say she didn't allow James suck the something...It is when Rita woke up that she caught them in the act.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by smsdigito: 1:36pm On May 09, 2015
Wonders shall never end, he was guilty yet committed a murder as if Rita was rather guilty, what is really happening here?

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by marieolae(f): 1:36pm On May 09, 2015
Hahaa
She's Secretly asking for your support grin grin
Do you want to join my team wink wink?
philfrey08:

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Twaci(f): 1:37pm On May 09, 2015
philfrey08:

Haha! Not really smiley

What's up?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by princefaculty(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
Chai see wetin the love of bleast has caused, leave bleast to babies, ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡!
Leave bleast to babies, ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡!
Oya now face the music of your foolishness.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by zicolinks: 1:42pm On May 09, 2015
Which place did it happen, so dat it will b "story for d gods"

GEJ till 29th May...
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by slap1(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2015
No surnames? grin
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2015
All because of the strongest force on earth ........seeeeeex!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by thorpido(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2015
My comment is:young girls,be careful with the kind of men you follow.Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 09, 2015
Good thing they were able to revive him.
He should be made to face the humiliation and lifetime regret for what he did. Suicide would have saved him from all that.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Vivipop(f): 1:47pm On May 09, 2015
This world (Africa in particular)is so wicked and cruel to the female folks. How can one explain the fact that it is only in africa that a man gets to kill/hit his wife/girlfriend if he catches her cheating and still kills/hit the same wife/ girlfriend if she catches him cheating?
Thank goodness for this VAAP bill that was passed recently, if properly executed, it will go a long way in stopping this "high lord" mentality of some folks.
RIP girlfriend, You are a victim of this cruelty, pray never to meet such men in your next life.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2015
Hmmmm.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by socialmediaman: 1:51pm On May 09, 2015
hensben:
I don't just know what to say again...I'm tired of nigeria issue

Worse things happen abroad, watch crime channel and you'll know little happens here. In America, men buy Life insurance cover for their wives and then kill her later to claim the money. Women go to the extent of killing their husbands to claim insurance money if financial downturn sets in. Hmmm, even people buy insurance for their relatives and then send people to kill them afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.