Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (60975 Views)

Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by goshen26: 1:51pm On May 09, 2015
Lawa o......him wife no get breast?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 09, 2015
What a pity. I feel for d lost innocent soul. He is a beast.

Anyway guys let's vote for beauty, vote tohpahz

www.nairaland.com/tohpahz

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Luukasz(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2015
[email][/email] My guy see big yansh una dey tell am say wetin,say make ee no feel am omo forget oohh..the mistake he made was allowing juliet to raise an alarm he should av used his Man power to stop her from raising an alarm,then after that he should've settled it btw the both of them in that same room without anybody knowin about it,even his wife
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by 9jatatafo(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
Control power of punny and boo.bs. The man was caught sucking the bosoms of a nursing mother. Shuooo so na milk dey hungry abi wetin?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Edusouls(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
the story is somehow, days later alarm was raised cos of bossom sucking, which is no new thing, her sister be like say she carry wonderfuly good looking and big one..days later series of murder took place, rita seen in the pool of her own blood with kitchen knife beside her,then her boyfriend seen unconcious with poison substance in his system, investigation should be done to know what really happened...
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 09, 2015
Women stop breastfeeding in public. The level of perversioin in this world now is too much. The man probably saw the nursing mother nursing her infant and got attracted.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by ahmedisah(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2015
visapayless:
I visit wuse market in Abuja daily just to look at women with sweet boobs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no get work?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by clemz88(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2015
storyforthegods:
Ga
ga for garage
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 09, 2015
I don't think the story is real!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by beyoncausme: 2:06pm On May 09, 2015
what a world....

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by clemz88(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
Chillisauce:
Nigerian men and breast.

RIP young one.

Imagine. stealing Nursing mother breastmilk
no be him fault na shiooor. It was night n he needed milk to drink bur since it was late he decided to drink the one closer to him tongue
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by smokedfish: 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
some pple sha o....

by the way

its all bout d FISH
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by godunia(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
Habatical (in psquare voice)'this man is sick.Well he should be kept where he belongs. Imagine another sucking my wife's bossom, bossom with milk fa, did he anyway come from China?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
This James is obviously a psychopath
The demon in him though!! na strong tinn oo
R.I.P Rita,, you're in a better place now, away from that mad dog!

Vote For Twaci as Miss nairaland
www.nairaland.com/twaci <<<<<< click!
Thank me later wink
please give me five solid reasons why I should vote for Twaci and I ll give you 50 votes from my friends herein
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by fguyy(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2015
most of the stories i read in here do left me mouth agape
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by oluvick(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
Battling to save his life so as to kill him properly....... Hmmmm

Wicked.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by ALISMILE(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2015
Men love sucking tins [ccunt too] since d time of Adam!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by hensben(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:

Worse things happen abroad, watch crime channel and you'll know little happens here. In America, men buy Life insurance cover for their wives and then kill her later to claim the money. Women go to the extent of killing their husbands to claim insurance money if financial downturn sets in. Hmmm, even people buy insurance for their relatives and then send people to kill them afterwards.
shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by jimyjames(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2015
but was the guy sleeping in the same room with his girlfriend and her nursing sister. ...
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2015
BigElEddy:
Adonbilivit. Maybe him wife no get breast. Revive him and let's hear his side of the story. Maybe she poisoned him for sucking her sisters breast and then he stabbed her then ran out of the house looking for help and then collapse on the way ( saw a movie that look almost like that once). Or maybe he's just crazy. Let's justice be done.
Someone's head is full of shiit. You made all these up by yourself? Na serious case
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Meti99(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
This guy fumbled walahi..

but i won't blame him. konji na bastard
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by victorazy(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2015
BigElEddy:
Adonbilivit. Maybe him wife no get breast. Revive him and let's hear his side of the story. Maybe she poisoned him for sucking her sisters breast and then he stabbed her then ran out of the house looking for help and then collapse on the way ( saw a movie that look almost like that once). Or maybe he's just crazy. Let's justice be done.

There is sense here. Women are legible wih poison.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 09, 2015
Na so milk scarce reach?? Hian some men ehn...
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by wahalababe(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
sucking a nursing mother's bobbie. wat does it taste like n how low can he go? smh in slow motion
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
See what boobs have caused. Chei
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by deletrue: 3:15pm On May 09, 2015
BigElEddy:
Am sure what you have said is nearer to the truth than the thread itself. Let them revivie him ti hear his own side.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by vikoko24: 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
It's always advisable to breast feed babies in the closet or hide your breast from d public the fact that you are a nursing mum doesn't mean u suddenly become unattractive.who know if d sister actually exposed the boss of some how and d man got attracted. undecided
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by bamac(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria news b like comedy
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by vikoko24: 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
It's always advisable to breast feed babies in the closet or hide your breast from d public the fact that you are a nursing mum doesn't mean u suddenly become unattractive.who know if d sister actually exposed the bossom some how and d man got attracted. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.