Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! (30864 Views)

BED-WETTING: How Can I Stop It? / Final Cure For Bed Wetting. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by tforever(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2015
pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

she needs to correct her body chemistry... You can reply if she really needs help.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by pretydamsel1(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2015
tforever:
she needs to correct her body chemistry... You can reply if she really needs help.
please she really needs help
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by tforever(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2015
pretydamsel1:
hello if you are in Lagos you can call on 08131195769 so we can meet.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by tforever(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2015
pretydamsel1:
she needs honey and I can recommend one. It cost #3400
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by gatiano(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
She has serious fear issues. It is fear, and serious self-forgetfulness. Tell her that she is a direct descendant of God who create the heavens and the earth, which means that she is a God. God has no fear, no regrets, no grief, no anxiety, no laziness and lack of strength. And that is the truth.

She needs to drink a lot of water in the morning(no food or break fast), no lunch, she can eat fruits, food, water, snacks from between 4 pm and 6pm. She must never eat more than once a day. After 6 pm, nothing should be consumed till the next day 4 pm - 6 pm. The early morning water is to make it easy for her to have easy toileting. (One meal a day)- It is not a solution to stop the night wetting, It is a solution to keep us healthy always. (no pork).

pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by tforever(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
I tot I actually prescribed the solution for the problem..
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by gechyy2(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
She's not the only one in this condition,so many people experience this but wudn't come out to say it...
The problem may be from her bladder,she may have a hyperactive bladder that doesn't hold urine for long...or other underlying problems..
She shld reduce water intake at night.
Make Sure she URINATES before goin to bed,don't forget thats very important..
When ever she wakes up at night she shld go and urinate or set an alarm to always wake her up atlist twice at night to urinate..
She needs to have a bowel calender,what I mean is wen ever she bedwets at night she shld record the day and time,it will enable her to be more concious and to set her alarm earlier than the bedwettin time so she can wake up on time to wee..
She needs to do EXERCISES..BLADDER and PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISES..she'l need a physiotherapist for that..she can call me up I am a physiotherapist,if she lives in abuja splendid,it will be easier to work with her if not,I can always advice her on phone..08039523449..
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by kamkechi(f): 5:52am On May 22, 2018
She should go to synagogue church of all nations for deliverance,i have seen so many cases like that on Emmanuel TV that were resolved through deliverance..
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Jimohabdurahman: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
xcuggsm:
So sad BUT tell ur friend not to lose hope.

I have a friend whose 18 years of daughter had same problem and he found a solution.

I can get details if the lady is interested. Drop a contact.

Cheer up.
I am interested as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.