Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa (33609 Views)

White Mass Choir Do Christmas Carol In Nigerian Language (video) / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) / A Yoruba Poem- Ise Logun Ise (work Is The Antidote For Poverty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by eleko1: 10:44pm On May 09, 2015
wink Kenti
Tboiszwag:
Le o
grin
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Holmes07:

Because white pple sang dat song?? I'm certain u wouldnt say diz iv it was sung by an african like ursef #inferiority_complex
Who emptied your cranium ?

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Badassniggga(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2015
JosephAchuzie:
Igbos are winning more seats in Britain, while yulobass are still wan.king because some local white champs sang an ewedu and amala gibberish.
grin grin grin grin

keep the insults coming guys, i'm having orgasmms at your funny tantrums...
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 10:48pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Another Christian....... wow, you make me wanna join Christianity.

Next.....
If you just christianity today you will not be different from atheist. You will go to hell. Joining is not it but having Jesus in your life is what i am saying. Christian religion is diff from true christianity.Telling you the hard truth about the obvious does not make me an unbeliever. You need to know this. I dont want to pet you to hell but to let you know the hard truth. If you are in every thread cursing and abusing a tribe, is that ok. All your threads says it all. You are a very bitter person and i must let you know this. Thats the problem we have in the church today with the pastors telling the members that it doesnt matter, while it matters most thereby leading them to hell. I will only be a good christian only when i take it easy with you without letting you know the stuff. When i take it easy with you. I love you that why i will be blunt to you. If you have kids of your own you would have realised that harshness/punishment to them is out of love and not hate. To be a christian is not to keep mute when every thing is in danger. Been an atheist which of course is your choice is dangerous. I still insist, Jesus loves you.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by eleko1: 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
He should embrace CHANGE.If he dey pain am,the LAGOON is there,he can take a dive.
uncjay:

You are having troubles with your spirit, u r pained.

I suppose no hard feeling nau, but ur comment is derogatory, what is said is right but your motive is full of hatred and couspicious in noticing.

My brother go and free your spirit.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
If you just christianity today you will not be different from atheist. You will go to hell. Joining is not it but having Jesus in your life is what i am saying. Christian religion is diff from true christianity.Telling you the hard truth about the obvious does not make me an unbeliever. You need to know this. I dont want to pet you to hell but to let you know the hard truth. If you are in every thread cursing and abusing a tribe, is that ok. All your threads says it all. You are a very bitter person and i must let you know this. Thats the problem we have in the church today with the pastors telling the members that it doesnt matter, while it matters most thereby leading them to hell. I will only be a good christian only when i take it easy with you without letting you know the stuff. When i take it easy with you. I love you that why i will be blunt to you. If you have kids of your own you would have realised that harshness/punishment to them is out of love and not hate. To be a christian is not to keep mute when every thing is in danger. Been an atheist which of course is your choice is dangerous. I still insist, Jesus loves you.

You're also going to hell, according to your Bible.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
sucreblazing:
as arsenal call its self PRIDE of London so all so Yoruba is the pride of Nigeria

take it or u leave it! !!
I tink I prefer d latter
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2015
uncjay:

You are having troubles with your spirit, u r pained.

I suppose no hard feeling nau, but ur comment is derogatory, what is said is right but your motive is full of hatred and couspicious in noticing.

My brother go and free your spirit.

You are entitled to your opinion brother. Life is a free world. No hatred here. I am the type that don't believe in tribalism.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2015
weyreypey:

Pained?

Not at all! We all cannot reason along the same line.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 09, 2015
hensben:
Yoruba as a tribe is going the right path compare to other major tribes in nigeria
How many Parliament seats have Yorubas won in UK? Other major tribes are actually ruling UK, you understand?
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by uncjay(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2015
9jatatafo:

You are entitled to your opinion brother. Life is a free world. No hatred here. I am the type that don't believe in tribalism.

All is well then....
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by bigfrancis21: 11:16pm On May 09, 2015
Pavore9:
Nice... also have watched something similar, It was done in lgbo by italians, Bia nuru akuko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM5m8lssPU

Wow! This is an excellent rendition! Perfectly sung by the italians!

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by mbulela: 11:20pm On May 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
To be candid with you, you are already dead while alive. It is your choice but it comes with greatest eternal regret. Turn to Jesus today and geuninely give your life to Jesus.Try him with all your heart and see if he is real or not. Last warning guy, this little piece can judge you tomorrow in the sight of God. Stop calling God a fool by saying there is no God. Your life may be required from you tonite by that God. Next time take a look at the nature: sky, oceans, mts, hills etc, this things will mock at you and tell you that nothing just happens. There is a being to put it there. Dont be fooled by the west or the unstable science. JESUS IS GOOD FOR U
Even as a Christian, I find your argument very worrying.
Unconvincing, threatening and devoid of the simple fact that desent is an option.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're also going to hell, according to your Bible.
The truth is bitter but you must face it. May you not escape the free grace of God in your ignorance.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
There's no gain in this tribalism of a thing, why are we condemning south Africa when internally we're also being tribalistic? It's just so immature and so foolish

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Holmes07(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2015
TheAgba:
Who emptied your cranium ?
Lock up bro!
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by SIRICE(m): 1:04am On May 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

Maybe agnostic is a better term. I believe something is out there, a greater force that could even be extraterrestrial, but I don't know what it is.

Adopting an European religion does not satisfactorily explain what could be out there.

Diverse cultures from different climates have offered differing explanations for oddities within our planet. So why pick the christian explanation as the right one?
u are incapable of faith simple. its a weakness, inventors are people of faith. electricity never existed from the start someone believed in it and found it. believe in God and seek him you shall find him. this is simple give it try, yea am asking you to be foolish pretend to be foolish and do it.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by fightforchange1(f): 1:18am On May 10, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Wow! This is an excellent rendition! Perfectly sung by the italians!
Marry me bigfrancis!!!
Call me
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 1:23am On May 10, 2015
SIRICE:
u are incapable of faith simple. its a weakness, inventors are people of faith. electricity never existed from the start someone believed in it and found it. believe in God and seek him you shall find him. this is simple give it try, yea am asking you to be foolish pretend to be foolish and do it.

L.O.L

Everything is alluded to faith in Christianity.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by fightforchange1(f): 3:13am On May 10, 2015
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Svelteb(f): 4:36am On May 10, 2015
Find it kinda thrilling, I luv d way dey sang it tho....wz abt bn disappointed until it got 2 like 3rd minute b4 d harmonizing started. God bless dem
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by cirmuell(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Yoruba song or Nigerian song??
gringrin
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by sucreblazing(m): 6:38am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=chimoskyg post=33581435][/quote]

se make I reply u? *thinking*......

no worry today Na Sunday and I don't do tribal war
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by 49cents(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2015
sucreblazing:
as arsenal call its self PRIDE of London so all so Yoruba is the pride of Nigeria

take it or u leave it! !!

Excluding the man from ogun state molesting the she goat and the fake pastor. Causght smuggling drugs at Enugu airport

O love the Ise Oluwa song composed by one of Nigeria's greats

There are countless igbo songs rendiered by whities
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by toprealman: 7:47am On May 10, 2015
TOTTENHAM AXIS OF LONDON IS THE HOME OF NIGERIANS AND YOURUBA PLENTY NO BE SMALL SO THIS SHOULD BE EXPECTED. WELL DONE TO THEM.

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Maser: 7:54am On May 10, 2015
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!

IT IS EVIL!

IT MADE HITLER ENGINEER THE DEATH OF OVER 70 MILLION PEOPLE!

IT MADE HUTUS MURDERS NEARLY A MILLION TUTSIS!

For every one of you including my kinsmen who for whatever reason sees himself as superior to another tribe, or even remotely demonstrate any aversion for them however minute, be assured you contain the same level of evil as the Hitlers and Hutus of this world, Only that you're domant for now because the occasion hasn't yet arisen to demonstrate your true self.

LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER IN THIS COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF THE HATRED OUR PARENTS SOWED IN US. REMEMBER THEIR GENERATION HAVE LIVED THEIR LIVES AND WE OUGHT TO MAKE OURS BETTER.

If any tribe succeeds, we all succeeded. We didn't choose our tribe, God did! Any one of us could have come from Somalia. Stop the hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by mcseun1(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2015
Am so glad I was born a Nigerian

Vote www.nairaland.com/trypa for miss nairaland 2015

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Jobneeded12: 8:23am On May 10, 2015
JosephAchuzie:
Igbos are winning more seats in Britain, while yulobass are still wan.king because some local white champs sang an ewedu and amala gibberish.

Chai Igbos are truly short sighted.

No be yoruba population vote am ?

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Lushore1: 12:04pm On May 10, 2015
This is better version.....

Watch "Sing For Water - Ise Oluwa.mov" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-a_Azk5Y0
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by martinosi: 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
lilmax:
So who watched the video?

i did not even bother..cant waste my time with such post....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.