Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? (19991 Views)

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Cult Group(@gerorgia Sea Lords) Donate Food To The Motherless..pictures / Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Gentlepapi(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2015
pls my friend I will advice stay off, the main aim of the group has been forfeited. in my school some they even shoot at the air just for gyration.
stay off such group

SECRET CULT ARE EVIL DO NOT JOIN NA SO SO WAHALA
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Mucokey(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2015
Kegite club was meant to be just a social club till it became infiltrated with cultists from almost all cult groups. Their peculiar slangs n 'finger shinings' endear them to many folks.
In my early years in the uni, I was opportuned to be given a 'palace liberation ' owing to fact that I lived n was also friendly with the then chiefo. I had other friends who re dully liberated ( cut tails) n nothing so occultic about that.
From my own keen observation, almost 96% of its members spurned out of different cult groups thereby giving it its parlance of: ( U90! (Unity in diversity)). This is for the fact that the kegite club gives room for the perceived unity that binds the various cult groups.
The chiefos who in most cases re top shots in the various cult groups try to maintain order thereby instilling strict compliance to not segregating to any other group once the kegites re in sessions; though they sometimes rear their ugly heads. This is the reason why there abound clashes whenever they observing coronation of an OMOBA. The the top shots (the chiefoses) re responsible for the anointing of the new chiefos n thus, once a particular cultist group ve more members in the chiefoses, the new 'anointed' selected tilts in favor of that said fraternity.
The school securities entrust the kegite chiefos since they know almost the fraternity each belonging member belongs.

I ve finally landed

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by free2ryhme: 11:39am On May 10, 2015
STPEACE:
Please, i just like this group called kegite, i like the way they do there things, the way the gyrate, most especially, i like there slangs(vibration)
But i met one of their member last 4months in nekede, i expressed my interest to join the group. Since then me and him has became friend. He has taught me some of the swahil languajah(language) i can even vibrate fluently on bases of ihe anuru na nti. But i was surprised when i asked him how can i become their member, he said i need to be librated. I asked him how? He said before i become there member, i must be yanshitorize in the bush, i must be bended and blended by the fore fatherses and seventeen mamasis. I dnt understand that, so i want to know if they are cult group or just a social club as they normally claims. Thanks.

Most cult members are members of kegites invariably they cultists in a way
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2015
its a social club bt we hav many cultist in it..bt dy pt aside wat eva they are just to jara..frm my own personal view and experience
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2015
Owk.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2015
STPEACE:
Please, i just like this group called kegite, i like the way they do there things, the way the gyrate, most especially, i like there slangs(vibration)
But i met one of their member last 4months in nekede, i expressed my interest to join the group. Since then me and him has became friend. He has taught me some of the swahil languajah(language) i can even vibrate fluently on bases of ihe anuru na nti. But i was surprised when i asked him how can i become their member, he said i need to be librated. I asked him how? He said before i become there member, i must be yanshitorize in the bush, i must be bended and blended by the fore fatherses and seventeen mamasis. I dnt understand that, so i want to know if they are cult group or just a social club as they normally claims. Thanks.
he wants u to join witches an wizads and dats over the bar..cnt u difrntiate btw lov leta and leta bomb??
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2015
obiak4:
of the abundance of bosom milk the mouth sucketh. Out of the abundance of olacious ornaments in the pigeon hole the hand shines ola for onward jolly. That i and only i but not i alone cos i divided by i is equall to i cos i remaineth i Ab ...................... on his tentacles do hereby do informajara to all adikwam karid hereth let the house rat sancour and telewire to the bushrat that Supreme comradium @Alhaja Alhaja has akilism. Any targeted attempt upon us remaineth attempt on EFCC and may the goddamus ashaina kwashiokor to any animalee or ewu akpukpanti that trysis our kariability. To Baba Eledumare i have deposited.
walk jare u hv landrova
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Chineduorizu(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2015
idee91:
I had a bad feeling about the kegite stuff, when I saw the pictures of their initiation on som1s phone......

Their gyration is cool tho....

Opp.....kegit club is nt a cult and mind u,kegit do not initiate dey rebrate. And no body will dare touch u so stop spreading fake rumors...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 10, 2015
fecosequence:
he wants u to join witches an wizads and dats over the bar..cnt u difrntiate btw lov leta and leta bomb??
but can you tell me the processing of kegite initiation, notiakwa the one that isco made orf kush kush. I mean how the librate someone.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 10, 2015
Chineduorizu:

Opp.....kegit club is nt a cult and mind u,kegit do not initiate dey rebrate. And no body will dare touch u so stop spreading fake rumors...
am not spreading any rumour. Thats what an entity from ilya du nAke.d wire told me. He said i will i will be first tutorized by a philosopher(keggistic terms, rules and history), after then, i will yanshitorised in the bush, i will be bended and blended by fore fadasis and seveenteen mamasis. I like the group so i dnt hv any reason to spread rumour abt them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Skanas(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
@op....it is written in de book of bookosis, psalm 92 vs 12 dat the righteous will flourish like a "palm tree".....
....let me correct this misconception, Kegite klub is a socio-cultural klub dat unites all and sundry regardless of our religion/ethnic differences.... thus it's former motto "the basis of African unity and world peace,is PALMWINE"...and also its current motto "unity in diversity"....

....4many are called but only a few are chosen
....and out of de few dat r chosen by dia fingers and kariability, u shall know dem...
.....turupepe-turupepe, de head of agbalagba is not meant for child's play...

-Walk lasidiosly and minus stumble...Dayz!!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:41pm On May 10, 2015
Kegite Club is not a CULT GROUP stop saying what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 10, 2015
Skanas:
@op....it is written in de book of bookosis, psalm 92 vs 12 dat the righteous will flourish like a "palm tree".....
....let me correct this misconception Kegite klub is a socio-cultural klub dat unites all and sundry regardless of our religion/ethnic differences.... thus it's former motto "the basis of African unity and world peace,is PALMWINE"...and also its current motto "unity in diversity"....

....and out of de few dat r chosen by dia fingers and kariability, u shall know dem...

-Walk lasidiosly and minus stumble-

Arkaiva Elda1 ilya du rice on his tentahojah!!!
daysis elongated.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
STPEACE:
but can you tell me the processing of kegite initiation, notiakwa the one that isco made orf kush kush. I mean how the librate someone.
its done in the open,i only had to rmv my shoes bt sm places u wl hv only ur boxer shorts..
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Hapuya: 3:54pm On May 10, 2015
Best move, form ur own civilized kegite group. Populate them with nerds, ladies and bookworms. One or two junior lecturers won't be too bad. Teach dem wat u av learnt. Formulate other songs. Lastly do ur stuff in d open, before dark. So that no dark element from a shady group will mistake u for an enemy or even pally. This is if u want d kegite life so bad! Enjoy uni oo, don't listen to naysayers. No time! grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2015
Hapuya:
Best move, form ur own civilized kegite group. Populate them with nerds, ladies and bookworms. One or two junior lecturers won't be too bad. Teach dem wat u av learnt. Formulate other songs. Lastly do ur stuff in d open, before dark. So that no dark element from a shady group will mistake u for an enemy or even pally. This is if u want d kegite life so bad! Enjoy uni oo, don't listen to naysayers. No time! grin
its nt done dat way bcoz wen two or mor entities ar,an ilya is 4med..wateva gyratn body u creatd cn nevr b kegyt
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=STPEACE post=33598829]am not spreading any rumour. Thats what an entity from ilya du nAke.d wire told me. He said i will i will be first tutorized by a philosopher(keggistic terms, rules and history), after then, i will yanshitorised in the bush, i will be bended and blended by fore fadasis and seveenteen mamasis. I like the group so i dnt hv any reason to spread rumour abt them.[/quote try ilya du lake..i wnt dout u coz of the hy rate of cultism in dat skul..standing b4 uganda is a tubor king
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2015
Skanas:
....let me correct this misconception Kegite klub is a socio-cultural klub dat unites all and sundry regardless of our religion/ethnic differences.... thus it's former motto "the basis of African unity and world peace,is PALMWINE"...and also its current motto "unity in diversity"....

-Walk lasidiosly and minus stumble-

Arkaiva Elda1 ilya du rice on his tentahojah!!!
d gods u ar jamina...iam iam amino acid remenet AB sequence du lake
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Skanas(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2015
fecosequence:
d gods u ar jamina...iam iam amino acid remenet AB sequence du lake
Bembestic my nwannemus....u r so much made via imo/abia emusphere in pantinkola...karid u r!!!!
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Skanas(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2015
STPEACE:
daysis elongated.
U r U....dayziz!!!
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=fecosequence post=33603696][/quote]ure ur selfcon
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 10, 2015
Skanas:

U r U....dayziz!!!
okeke
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by CoCoLav(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2015
I used to like kegites...still do. I enjoy their gyrations a lot and used to watch. I almost joined them in year one when I was a regular palm wine drinker but books took over and I forgot about joining them.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by stinggy(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
CoCoLav:
I used to like kegites...still do. I enjoy their gyrations a lot and used to watch. I almost joined them in year one when I was a regular palm wine drinker but books took over and I forgot about joining them.

Not late yet, you can still join them.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by olempe(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
OkpumOji:

Eyiaa don't even go dia if u wanna progress in life.. Dat shiit has alot of spiritual effects attached to it... You may take it as normal tin bt it's not.... It's a step to cultism, b4 u knw it some of dia members wil introduce u to anoda cult group.... It's a potential cult group....if u really need to join a group, i advice u find a bible study group or better stil join a church group.. U gat so many tins to do for d lord.
love this image... How did udo it?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by CoCoLav(f): 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
stinggy:

Not late yet, you can still join them.

No thank you tongue
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by fecosequence(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2015
Skanas:

Bembestic my nwannemus....u r so much made via imo/abia emusphere in pantinkola...karid u r!!!!
i knw paul i knw barnabas animals i dnt knw..may ur son nevr copus festus ur landlord
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Crieff(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
funny lingo...why can't we have a comedy movie on this social association? Bembestic kegites!
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by stinggy(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2015
CoCoLav:

No thank you tongue
Why na coco?
I sponsor the rites embarassed
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
Woggedy, LSF olu intaracting with flight in my Koroferi no keke must ke and no Dudu must do Joke remains joke and Jo ke remains my wife I can oyopus invertebrates Vomiting, minawila Awila awolus Kariability o se fowora. D Godz.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Princess4eva(f): 3:03am On May 12, 2015
Profemmy001:
UNILAG, right? #Gr8Akokites
Unilag is a great school, but sorry No. I attended UniIlorin actually.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by syndicate02: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Kegite Club is not a CULT GROUP stop saying what you know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two For Operating Examination Malpractice Websites / RSUST Cut Off Point For 2016/2017 Academic Section / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.