Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Advice (861 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On This EEDC Aptitude Test Invitation / I Got A Job Recently.need Your Advice Urgently / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by Estorico: 10:49pm On May 09, 2015
I got an offer in a company that is into Fuel and Diesel supply as an Accountant. Meanwhile,I currently work in a manufacturing company as an Accountant without the use of computer. I record daily transactions on books. I have complained to my boss about working with a computer as an Accountant,but he never bothered to even get one for me with the rate of turn over we make in our company. My salary and expenses doesn't make me even think of getting a computer for myself. Am just only good in Ms word and a bit of excel. And this company uses ms-excel to an advanced stage. Now,it has affected me in some areas. Besides,my pay isn't much,but its better than idleness. In this company,I was told I will be on 3 weeks probation because I am not familiar with the package used by the company. I was told if I don't perform well under 3 weeks,I won't be taken. I am not underating myself but the way the Managing Director said it really worries me a little. Should I resign from my present job and take the offer or simply forget about the offer? I wasn't told about the salary until I am taken,but am very sure the salary would be more than 2ce of what I earn presently. Please,I sincerely need your advice.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2015
Practice makes perfect...face ur fear and be ready to conquer it...No guts no glory...So take up d 3 weeks challenge and be ready to prove urself...if it turns out otherwise at d end, dust urself up and continue d hustle...Wishing u all d best...But remember God is supreme. So dnt forget to always talk to him abt it

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Estorico: 4:04am On May 10, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Practice makes perfect...face ur fear and be ready to conquer it...No guts no glory...So take up d 3 weeks challenge and be ready to prove urself...if it turns out otherwise at d end, dust urself up and continue d hustle...Wishing u all d best...But remember God is supreme. So dnt forget to always talk to him abt it
Thank you so much. God bless you
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by stepo707: 4:30am On May 10, 2015
Take up the challenge.am sure in 2 weeks you would be get used to it plus you now get to use a computer and true your salary might be times 4 self

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2015
Take up the new job. You can't go far in life if you're not willing to take some risk.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Estorico: 2:57pm On May 10, 2015
Thank you so much. God bless you all
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Jagabanthelion: 3:29pm On May 10, 2015
Hw does an accountant work without a computer? Stop wasting ur time there,u are not improving urself. Resign n take d challenge.Accountant jobs are easier to find because every coy needs one. Just try n get those certifications and u are good to go.Even if u fail d 3weeks probation,u can still get anoda job. Focus on God n those certificate courses.Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Estorico: 10:14pm On May 10, 2015
Thank you so much
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Lero15(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
Take the risk and get rewarded. I'm sure you will scale through the training.

IIt is well.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Estorico: 6:09am On May 11, 2015
Thank you so much Lero. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Paid Article Writers Needed / Customer Service Coordinator Needed / Accounts / Front Desk Officers At Ellae Creative Branding Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.