Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,833 members, 7,828,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Customer Service Coordinator Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Coordinator Needed (862 Views)

Production Coordinator Needed! / Research Officer (coordinator) Needed At United Nations Office On Drugs & Crime / HR Process Coordinator Needed, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Coordinator Needed by Acegoals: 10:42am On May 20, 2015
Hello!

Sometime two weeks ago a friend asked that I put up some positions which I did. I want to thank those that spread the word (shared the post) and sent links to friends. And for those that got employed, congrats!

Today, another help is required and this time, it is a Customer Service Coordinator that is needed

The company is in the Trade and Services industry doing good business and I think they want to beef up their Customer Service Department or Unit. So this may be an opportunity for anyone interested to taking up a challenging role of strengthening the organisation.

What is Required:

The following are the requirements for the position

The candidate must have a good basic first degree

The candidate must have 4-5 years cognate experience

Candidate must also reside around Ikeja or environs.

So do you fit the description or know anyone that fits?

Apply Here: http://www.acegoals.com/customerand-service-coordinator/

Thank you
Re: Customer Service Coordinator Needed by Acegoals: 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
For all that have applied, good luck. CV screening will begin tomorrow.

If you have any questions, kindly ask. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive Job Vacacncies At African Alliance Insurance Plc / MRC Interview Invitation On MON 29th June / Pls I Recieved This Companys Interview Invitation,guys R Dey Gnld Or Dey R Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.