Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

List Of Orisha Deities And Spiritual Power. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of Orisha Deities And Spiritual Power. (12729 Views)

Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics) / The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale / Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: List Of Orisha Deities And Spiritual Power. by hustla(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
9jacrip:

Tried to reply but it got returned.

trus-ted@mail.com

Tks
Just sent an email nw
Re: List Of Orisha Deities And Spiritual Power. by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2016
I cant find Esu/Elegua on that list. One of the most powerful of the osrishas. He is also one of the most famous in south America.
Re: List Of Orisha Deities And Spiritual Power. by Sirmuel1(m): 4:11am On Mar 21, 2020

I like the zeal you exude but please the study of Ifa is a lifetime thing which you can do. I just need to stress the importance of getting initiated into Ifa first and getting your own personal Ifa - that way you get into awo (Ifa circle) with many folks at your disposal to ask many questions and seek tutorials from.

Please be careful of con folks during your journey.

God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Yoruba Name Of Almond Leaves / HI I Am Indian / K'anyị Lebanye Anya Na Agwụgwa Igbo(riddles) Tara Akpụ, Maa Kọwaa Uru Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.