Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 (1273 Views)

Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge / Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 / Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Rilwayne001: 6:35am On May 10, 2015
Supporters of First Lady Patience Jonathan in Bayelsa State are weighing the option of impeaching Governor Seriake Dickson before the May 29 handover date.

The governor and Mrs . Jonathan’s supporters are locked in a bitter rivalry, which prompted her camp to sponsor candidates on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance ( APGA) against those of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state in the last elections .

Their original plan was to field from their rank a candidate against Seriake in next year’s governorship election in the state but with President Goodluck Jonathan leaving office on
May 29 after his defeat in the April 11 poll , the Patience Jonathan camp feels there is no point waiting for the governor’s current tenure to expire next year before sacking him .

In the camp are Abuja - based politicians from the state, two serving senators, aggrieved members of the state House of Assembly and a faction of the state’ s leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) .

It was gathered yesterday that they have been holding meeting upon meeting to perfect their Seriake -must -go campaign .

Sources close to the group said that the Jonathan’ s defeat initially slowed down the campaign but has been revved up in the last few days . Some of the governors allegedly recruited by First Lady’s camp to move against Dickson were said to have backed down following Jonathan’ s defeat.

It was at that point the group decided to make use of as many members of the State Assembly as possible in actualising the plot .

But they have to contend with Speaker of the House, Kombowei Benson , who is said to enjoy a good rapport with the governor .

A pressure group , Niger Delta Solidarity Front ( NDSF) , claimed last week that 1000 thugs had been recruited to take to Yenagoa streets demanding Seriake’ s ouster .

But the general secretary of the group , Mr. Nelson Ebebi ,has vowed that the plan will fail . The NDSF , he said , would “mobilise its members across the entire region and resist any
planned street protests in Bayelsa State .”

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/patience-jonathans-men-move-to-impeach-dickson-before-may-29/
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Rilwayne001: 6:36am On May 10, 2015
And the confusion continues cool

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by efilefun(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2015
They are failing once again
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by SkyBlue1: 6:39am On May 10, 2015
As long as they keep their madness and backwardness within the confines of Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by omenka(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2015
If I were this woman, I'd use the little time I've got left in Abuja to mend fences, build bridges, and make as many friends as I possibly can rather than create more enemies. She'd be needing their goodwill in the weeks, months, and years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:44am On May 10, 2015
So what is Jonathan doing about the misbehaviour of his wife in Bayelsa state?
Is he a weakling? Am so ashamed on his behalf.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by SkyBlue1: 6:45am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
If I were this woman, I'd use the little time I've got left in Abuja to mend fences, build bridges, and make as many friends as I possibly can rather than create more enemies. She'd be needing their goodwill in the weeks, months, and years ahead.

Nobody would remember her soon so it won't matter. Who is Patience? Who remembers Turai? Unless she is arrested for the corruption she has left in her wake she is as good as forgotten. All the touts that never ever ever learn from history . . .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by SkyBlue1: 6:49am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Smh

It wasn't just Bayelsa, if you know what this woman really did in that region. A lot of people were relieved Jonathan lost. The woman was fighting and getting money from the governors of Bayela, Akwa Ibom, and was trying to bully Rivers State governor and impose her own candidate. She saw those states as her personal treasury. She fought with Seriake because he once refused to give her money. That woman would have to end up in jail if proper investigation is done. If she is wise she will stay in Congo. Wait and hope investigations begin to unearth all these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by CountDracula(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2015
Dis woman! I hope d tables won't turn and jona wil b d one to have to bring u food in d prison
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by PassingShot(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Smh

I am really surprised that you could ask if GEJ is a weakling! If he's not, who is then?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by loomer: 7:00am On May 10, 2015
As long as una hear patience Jonathan, every one believes. No body bothers to verify news anymore.
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:02am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

I am really surprised that you could as if GEJ is a weakling! If he's not, who is then?
well it has been confirmed he is. Seriously,I am highly disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Tolexander: 7:14am On May 10, 2015
loomer:
As long as una hear patience Jonathan, every one believes. No body bothers to verify news anymore.
from her record and antecedence, it will seem foolish not to believe the news. Verification of the news may not be needed.
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by loomer: 7:18am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
from her record and antecedence, it will seem foolish not to believe the news. Verification of the news may not be needed.

We can only seem foolish wen we tend to believe anythin and everything said abt someone without verification.

That was how over 80% of nairalanders believed soyika said wat he was accused of saying without verification.

To me it's sheer folishness
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by CecyAdrian(f): 7:19am On May 10, 2015
These woman, she never tire ni
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by kendrick9(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2015
It will be a very good move if this seriake is impeached.... he is one of if not the worst governor this country has...... For all the money bayelsa has,he has done nothing of worth to the development of the state..
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by hadura29(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2015
Kikikikikiki..... grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Rilwayne001: 7:39am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
It will be a very good move if this seriake is impeached.... he is one of if not the worst governor this country has...... For all the money bayelsa has,he has done nothing of worth to the development of the state..

Really?
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Tolexander: 7:56am On May 10, 2015
loomer:

We can only seem foolish wen we tend to believe anythin and everything said abt someone without verification.

That was how over 80% of nairalanders believed soyika said wat he was accused of saying without verification.

To me it's sheer folishness
hasty generalization and falsum in uno, falsum in omnibus are the beginning of absolute foolishness.

Just a misleading news about a person doesn't mean every other news about other persons won't be true.

Wole Soyinka doesn't 'really' have the antecedence of ethnic bashing, Patience Jonathan has much of state politics interference in her file. previous Bayelsa state Governor and the present one, Rotimi Amechi, even Nigerian politics at large.

There is the existence of the Past, affecting the Present and intimidating the Future
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by loomer: 8:02am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
hasty generalization and falsum in uno, falsum in omnibus are the beginning of absolute foolishness.

Just a misleading news about a person doesn't mean every other news about other persons won't be true.

Wole Soyinka doesn't 'really' have the antecedence of record bashing, Patience Jonathan has much in her file. previous Bayelsa state Governor and the present one, Rotimi Amechi, even Nigerian politics at large.

There is the existence of the Past, affecting the Present and intimidating the Future

So why u come de blow big big grammar for me, I tell u say I finish sch?

Anyway, all I was trying to state is, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. News papers or media houses are quick to put up stories abt people, but really slow to apologise.

For the record, if u find out say this news na lie, will u apologise to her?
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Tolexander: 8:14am On May 10, 2015
loomer:

So why u come de blow big big grammar for me, I tell u say I finish sch?

Anyway, all I was trying to state is, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. News papers or media houses are quick to put up stories abt people, but really slow to apologise.

For the record, if u find out say this news na lie, will u apologise to her?
you sound so crazy! gringringringrin
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by superstar1(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2015
Madam Peace has accomplished her mission in Rivers. Her next bus stop is her husband's state Bayelsa.

After that, where next? Maybe Delta or Akwa Ibom?

What kind of a dumbo husband will marry a wife he cannot control? Was she the one that forced him to the altar or what?
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by loomer: 8:17am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
you sound so crazy! gringringringrin

But na true na, u wan explode an innocent man's head.

U make fear grip me na
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Tolexander: 8:19am On May 10, 2015
loomer:

But na true na, u wan explode an innocent man's head.

U make fear grip me na
baba free me jare. llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by kendrick9(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Really?
yep.. bayelsa ought to be lyk a small london if the right man was in charge but this seriake tenure has been a dissapointment considering the resources at disposal..and bayelsa its also quite a small state so there is no excuses for his underperformance
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Rilwayne001: 8:54am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
yep.. bayelsa ought to be lyk a small london if the right man was in charge but this seriake tenure has been a dissapointment considering the resources at disposal..and bayelsa its also quite a small state so there is no excuses for his underperformance

And what has GEJ done to it, being the fact that he came from bayelsa?
Re: Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by kendrick9(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And what has GEJ done to it, being the fact that he came from bayelsa?
The governor should be held responsible and not Gej... he has all the resources,no excuses for him... there is a reason why there is governor in that state in the first place...

(1) (Reply)

Senatorial Candidate Proposes The Removal Of 4 Year Presidential Term Limit / Reasons Why V.p Osinbajo Locked Out Of National Security Meeting / Wikipedia Names Ogbonnaya Onu As The Current SGF (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.