Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil (37640 Views)

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Nigerians Are Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act – Ezekwesil / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2015
koyyess:
You think you have all authority to talk trash because you got 70 likes from miscreants, f@ggots, r@pists, animal lovers and all other demented fools on NL. You are just a daft monkey. RIP in advance.
Jealous ninnyhammer frenchified fice... Ure like d bad smell in one's armpit, its difficult to get rid of u, worthless failure... Everybody has forgotten dis issue and ure stil here bein a corpulent coccydynia... Just leave me alone! Miscreant
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by koyyess: 11:26am On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Jealous ninnyhammer frenchified fice... Ure like d bad smell in one's armpit, its difficult to get rid of u, worthless failure... Everybody has forgotten dis issue and ure stil here bein a corpulent coccydynia... Just leave me alone! Miscreant
Are you done? Now turn that latrine you call mouth else where and crawl back to the cage you came from. Frustrated baboon of a dumb a*ss f@ggot like your stuupid self.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2015
koyyess:
Are you done? Now turn that latrine you call mouth else where and crawl back to the cage you came from. Frustrated baboon of a dumb a*ss f@ggot like your stuupid self.
Dry
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by koyyess: 11:50am On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Dry
Speechless much? Next time think before you air your foolishness.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2015
koyyess:

Speechless much? Next time think before you air your foolishness.
Atleast I can think... Ure an insect, a pest, u just won't stop, just always tryin to make people notice u, notice hw irritatingly stvpid u are... U shud think abt dt next tym ure typing, a housefly has more reasonable things to say dan u. Watever ure gonna say next is goin to b anoda dance of stvpid words from ur extrinsic semi-empty brain, bt I love u sha! Ure a fool and a disturbance bt I stil love u! Ohhh who am I kiddin? If u were hangin by a cliff and abt to fall to ur death and all it wud take to save ur life is for me to "give a fvck abt u", I am very happy to say I wudnt give a fvck
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by koyyess: 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Atleast I can think... Ure an insect, a pest, u just won't stop, just always tryin to make people notice u, notice hw irritatingly stvpid u are... U shud think abt dt next tym ure typing, a housefly has more reasonable things to say dan u. Watever ure gonna say next is goin to b anoda dance of stvpid words from ur extrinsic semi-empty brain, bt I love u sha! Ure a fool and a disturbance bt I stil love u! Ohhh who am I kiddin? If u were hangin by a cliff and abt to fall to ur death and all it wud take to save ur life is for me to "give a fvck abt u", I am very happy to say I wudnt give a fvck
Don't get ahead of yourself. Frustrated olodo F@ggots don't think. I only hyped you a little but seeing that your case is hopeless, you might as well commit suicide since you can't even afford a black and white tv to know what's happening around you. Dirty cave baboon.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2015
koyyess:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Frustrated olodo F@ggots don't think. I only hyped you a little but seeing that your case is hopeless, you might as well commit suicide since you can't even afford a black and white tv to know what's happening around you. Dirty cave baboon.
*sigh*
Ok u win!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by engrolawei: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
baybeeboi:
Oby Ezekwesili earlier on today took to Twitter to reflect on how the present administration really failed Nigerians over the Chibok girls. According to her, may God forbid that in the future any Nigerian government will repeat what this administration did.
Her tweets continue below.
[b][/b]That was her statement then. Now we can see that GEJs government was far better than PMBs own hence buhari even tries copying some of Jonathan's policies. Madam Oby is only biased and an attention seeker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain / Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.