Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,835 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited (1601 Views)

How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by vicadex07(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2015
During the last gubernatorial elections, card readers were exclusively the only means of accreditation nationwide. There was a strict directive from the INEC headquarters as regards this. Unlike the presidential elections, the use of manual accreditation and incidence forms was disallowed cos it created some loopholes which encouraged electoral frauds.

How did wike get 1million plus votes if the total number of electronically accredited people was just barely over 200,000.

It is understandable that the card reader might not be 100% efficient but the marginal difference is so absurd...especially in an APC governed state.
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 10, 2015
#WikeMustGo

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by vicadex07(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
#WikeMustGo

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

The enormity of the fraud that was perpetrated in the rivers state election is too obviously obvious to ignore. A lot of lives were lost, properties were damaged and people were injured.

Rivers state was the only state in the whole of the federation where both international and local electoral observers jointly agreed that there was massive electoral fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by oluwafemi113(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2015
Wike how Market? grin

4 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by abduljabbar4(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2015
There is no possible way the tanoids can defend this because manual accredition wasn't used unlike in the presidential elections. No wonder Amaechi is no longer making noise.

5 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by vicadex07(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
There is no possible way the tanoids can defend this because manual accredition wasn't used unlike in the presidential elections. No wonder Amaechi is no longer making noise.

They would definitely avoid this thread like ebola. Bunch of dumb nitwits calling themselves transformation ambassadors.

3 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by abduljabbar4(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

They would definitely avoid this thread like ebola. Bunch of dumb nitwits calling themselves transformation ambassadors.
Np, some will still have the mind to come here and shout "what about the north?" Forgetting that APC didn't mobilise the underaged voters unlike them

4 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by vicadex07(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Np, some will still have the mind to come here and shout "what about the north?" Forgetting that APC didn't mobilise the underaged voters unlike them

Who says the underage voters didn't vote for PDP too...or did they stamp APC on their foreheads

Let them come out with their own evidences too.

4 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by ugia(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2015
Wike the braggart. He thinks Nigeria is a banana Republic where everything goes. If not for anything but the loss of lives of innocent people that were murdered on his call, their blood will get justice. Mr one million plus non existent votes.

2 Likes

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by franchizy(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
INEC should tell us what happened in Kano, Kastina, Kaduna Bauchi Sokoto Zamfara etc. only then we will have a say about Rivers state.
Even the tribunal cannot nullify the election. Wike will rule for 8yrs. What God have join together let no man put assunder and if God be for Wike who can be against him.
quote me and see
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by ionsman: 6:11pm On May 10, 2015
franchizy:
INEC should tell us what happened in Kano, Kastina, Kaduna Bauchi Sokoto Zamfara etc. only then we will have a say about Rivers state.
Even the tribunal cannot nullify the election. Wike will rule for 8yrs. What God have join together let no man put assunder and if God be for Wike who can be against him.
quote me and see
Nonsense
Oga keep shut and talk like a literate. ..Myopic thing.
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by abduljabbar4(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Who says the underage voters didn't vote for PDP too...or did they stamp APC on their foreheads

Let them come out with their own evidences too.
Yes, they may have voted for pdp. Who knows if pdp sponsored them?
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by abduljabbar4(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
franchizy:
quote me and see
Nonsense
Who sent the children? How sure are you that they voted for APC? Those pictures you provide as evidence are just meaningless. The children were packed in one place. Aren't they supposed to be mixed with adults?
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2015
ugia:
Wike the braggart. He thinks Nigeria is a banana Republic where everything goes. If not for anything but the loss of lives of innocent people that were murdered on his call, their blood will get justice. Mr one million plus non existent votes.

Actually, Nigeria is a banana Republic! We dey ground for Rivers dey wait whatever una plot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by vicadex07(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Actually, Nigeria is a banana Republic! We dey ground for Rivers dey wait whatever una plot!

Can u all see the thinking and mentality of the PDPigss. They think and behave like almajiris. Am sure if boko haram is well researched, PDP won't be far behind.

So Nigeria should rundown like a banana republic because you guys lost abi...bunch of lunatics.
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Can u all see the thinking and mentality of the PDPigss. They think and behave like almajiris. Am sure if boko haram is well researched, PDP won't be far behind.

So Nigeria should rundown like a banana republic because you guys lost abi...bunch of lunatics.

No need indulging you! We have made our decision! Amaechi can ply his trade from Aso Rock!
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:19pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:
During the last gubernatorial elections, card readers were exclusively the only means of accreditation nationwide. There was a strict directive from the INEC headquarters as regards this. Unlike the presidential elections, the use of manual accreditation and incidence forms was disallowed cos it created some loopholes which encouraged electoral frauds.

How did wike get 1million plus votes if the total number of electronically accredited people was just barely over 200,000.

It is understandable that the card reader might not be 100% efficient but the marginal difference is so absurd...especially in an APC governed state.

What kind of rubbish post is this?

In my polling unit more than half of the voters including me used Incidence form in gubernatorial election on 11th April, 2015.

The INEC provided the Incidence Form for those whose fingers wouldn't authenticate their genuine INEC Card on that day and no party agent objected to it's
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:30pm On May 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

In my polling unit more than half of the voters including me used Incidence form in gubernatorial election on 11th April, 2015.

The INEC provided the Incidence Form for those whose fingers wouldn't authenticate their genuine INEC Card on that day and no party agent objected to it's

Ngwakwe, Take your tears and pleas to the Tribunal! Always supporting evil! Smh!
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:41pm On May 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You can't be wrong! Very true my brother
Re: Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ngwakwe the hypocrite! You didn't vote in rivers state,did you?

(1) (Reply)

Those Plotting Against Tinubu Will Live To Regret It – APC Action Group / Reasons Why Dansuki Is Hunted / Who Is The Best President..mohammadu Buhari Or Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.