Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked (8019 Views)

10 Richest African Musicians 2017 Forbes List - You Will Be Shocked / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) / Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by sarmiie(m): 1:49am On May 11, 2015
oh, and in case you did not know, the "illuminati" that "existed", if anything, was an offshoot of free-masons. the images up there are masonic symbols, so the other poster was correct to question you.

-zionist conspiarcy: jews want to rule the world.
-freemason conspiracy: masons want to rule the world
-illuminati conspiracy: "illuminatists" want to rule the world

sense a common trend?? i wonder how satan is coordinating all of them.
Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 1:56am On May 11, 2015
I think all of these happening are pretty natural. It's the end product of minute actions in the homes of small families. Parents "allowing" things or letting their kids do certain things, also, Aethism is a major factor. Op, yoiu are now witnessing what humanity is capable of once they think they have no one to answer to. And you haven't seen anything yet. Trust me, you haven't at all.

BTW, don't bring technology into this at all abeg. There is nothing satanic about it, simply science being applied.
Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by jpphilips(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Where did you see a masonic sign or anything that has to do with freemasonry,we're talking about illuminati here and not freemasonry,if you don't know something,you keep shut instead of saying something meaningless,

Sorry my mistake!! you will learn better when you grow up
Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by jimmyLd101: 12:30pm On May 07, 2019
iamrealdeji:
Where did you see a masonic sign or anything that has to do with freemasonry,we're talking about illuminati here and not freemasonry,if you don't know something,you keep shut instead of saying something meaningless,
theres no way you talk about iluminati and you won't mention freemazone .If you know you know
Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by jimmyLd101: 12:33pm On May 07, 2019
sobastical:
JESUS IS THE WAY!
Religion na set up if you say celebs are Illuminati what about those pope go and read more about how they found catholic or go read Angels and devil you will thank me. I only know there's God
Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by sobastical: 3:12pm On May 07, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Religion na set up if you say celebs are Illuminati what about those pope go and read more about how they found catholic or go read Angels and devil you will thank me. I only know there's God

Everything is about choices but I must tell you it depends in what you term it but those who have found the truth and dwell in it is a way of life to them not religious either.
Re: Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked by jimmyLd101: 9:18pm On May 07, 2019
sobastical:

Everything is about choices but I must tell you it depends in what you term it but those who have found the truth and dwell in it is a way of life to them not religious either.
Sure and those are the people causing problems believing they are holly

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Obsessed With Pregnant Women! HELP!! / Ubi Franklin, Laila Ijeoma, Ushbebe, Alexreports For The Entrepreneur Africa ( / Must Read: See What Kokoro Taofeeq Says About Saheed Osupa (too Bad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.