Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. (3282 Views)

Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed / Fumigation Of Pest Control And Bedbugs Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. by NEBACO: 3:20pm On May 10, 2015
Pest control and Fumigation is the act of controlling and eradicating harmful insect/pests in our surroundings using chemicals and machines. The importance of pest control and fumigation in our environment cannot be over-emphasised. Pest and insects are deadly and can cause severe harm to humans and properties. Most sicknesses today are as a result of deadly pest/insects that inhabits our environment. Mosquitoes, cocoroaches, snakes, rats, termites etc are very harmful and could cause severe damage to our health and properties if it's not gotten rid off. Termites can cause severe damage to our building if not cleared completely. Our environment should be fumigated at least once in 3months to help us clear this deadly pests/insects. Our environment should be kept clean and fumigated appropriately to avoid deadly sicknesses. NEBACO Associates (Nig) Ltd is a foremost pest control and fumigation company based in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. We fumigate houses, rigs, bases, house boats, fields, ships etc. Call us on 08186438418 or email - Nebacoassociatesltd@hotmail.com. Call us anywhere. Check our signature. Thanks.
Re: Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. by ultrazone(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2017
szz
Re: Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. by jeromecorey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
I was many time confronting a problem with both termite and pest. I had little ants and other crawlies. I influence an agreement with a pest to control benefit and give me surprising results.
http://www.stuartspestcontrolinc.com/termite-inspection-houston.html
Re: Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. by Pregnancy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Look at different types of fleas, brrr http://pesthit.com/different-types-of-fleas/
Re: Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. by itamarzixuan: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pest control and fumigation are essential for any home, and I am thankful to the poster here for telling us about Pest Control Bayswater here. This is perfect content for me, and I'll share this with my mates now.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) / Lack Of Sleep Reduces Man’s Sperm Count / What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????:::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.