Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) (3282 Views)

Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal / How To Get Pregnant With PCOS / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Precum is that colourless fluid released when you are aroused. It is released involuntarily.

Now, I don't know how it happen because science says that it is produced somewhere else different from where sperm is produced. I had sex with her, withdrew when I was even far from ejaculating because I lost interest. But, she called me and told me that she is seeing symptoms.

Right now, I am the most confused and frustrated guy in the world looking for an abortion pill that won't cause complications as I am sure I had the sex with her for almost a week now and postinor can't do anything again.

Who else in nairaland has experienced such (Impregnating or getting pregnant through Precum)

dominique Sissy3
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
It happened To me some weeks ago...i will never make the same mistakes again.. My eyes don clear
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:
It happened To me some weeks ago...i will never make the same mistakes again.. My eyes don clear

Do you mean getting someone pregnant wen you are sure you didn't ejaculate ? or wen you used pull out method?
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by DrChukki: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
What happened to you is not an impossible thing... Just take care of your baby bro...

I believe you knew the consequences of SKIN TO SKIN before you went for it...

Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
DrChukki:
What happened to you is not an impossible thing... Just take care of your baby bro...

I believe you knew the consequences of SKIN TO SKIN before you went for it...

My brother, it is just not possible for me to father a child now. Every means possible must be used
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Osobi32(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chizuru01:

My brother, it is just not possible for me to father a child now. Every means possible must be used
really? When u were busy using ur waist judiciously it didn't occur to u that u are not ready to father a child now. Oga go and face ur responsibility abeg

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 5:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Osobi32:
really? When u were busy using ur waist judiciously it didn't occur to u that u are not ready to father a child now. Oga go and face ur responsibility abeg

Stop claiming holy. You sef, Are you a Virgin
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by cruzydal(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2020
When you were enjoying yourself you didn’t tell us now u want us to rack our heads as thing have gone bad

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2020
So you mean the colorless ( like water) fluid can lead to pregnancy?

It frequently happened to me about 5min but for sex o, and I thought it's nothing.
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2020
cruzydal:
When you were enjoying yourself you didn’t tell us now u want us to rack our heads as thing have gone bad

Must you comment like This mtcheew
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Sirseedorf:
So you mean the colorless ( like water) fluid can lead to pregnancy?

It frequently happened to me about 5min but for sex o, and I thought it's nothing.

My dear, I don't know it could oh. Other time, it does come out o but no pregnancy. This time around, story Don change
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Ahh

Anyways thanks for the awareness, na to dey use condom now o.

@Chizuru01
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Wayne4uall(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chizuru01:

Do you mean getting someone pregnant wen you are sure you didn't ejaculate ? or wen you used pull out method?

I pulled out..and and she got pregnant.... cry
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Gabflex: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
bros i always monitor that stuff, its as fast as jet but na only God fit save, come to agreement with ur girl, if she wants to keep the baby, congrats go start to hustle hard.
i fear precum oo, i always see it as the real male child, bros na Boy ur woman go born.
Congrat in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wayne4uall:

I pulled out..and and she got pregnant.... cry
My God. How did you remove it

embarassed
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Abcruz(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chizuru01:

Relax you'll be a father in the next few months. Abortion is murder so take responsibility for your actions.

Congrats in advance papa Chibuzorcheesy
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Abcruz:

Relax you'll be a father in the next few months. Abortion is murder so take responsibility for your actions.

Congrats in advance papa Chibuzorcheesy

Hahaha. Do you know How many murder you have you committed using soap with the help of xvideos ?
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Abcruz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chizuru01:

Hahaha. Do you know How many murder you have you committed using soap with the help of xvideos ?

I'm a new creature sanctified in the kingdom of righteousness. I advice you to take the same path wink
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Abcruz:

I'm a new creature sanctified in the kingdom of righteousness. I advice you to take the same path wink

But you once sinned abi? So, for me, I will repent after taking this path
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Gabflex: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chizuru01:

But you once sinned abi? So, for me, I will repent after taking this path
tomorrow might be late.
have u done the test maybe she is having fever or some sickness symptoms mistaken for pregnancy
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by mejai(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
I can link u to someone that can help u

He sells babies products. Congrats grin
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
mejai:
I can link u to someone that can help u

He sells babies products. Congrats grin

cheesy Two Things, one must occur, its either she aborts it now it is safe and then go to nearest Catholic Church and confess or i terminate her and then do confession
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Gabflex: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Chizuru01:

cheesy Two Things, one must occur, its either she aborts it now it is safe and then go to nearest Catholic Church and confess or i terminate her and then do confession
u get strong mind ooo, just dnt do wat will send u behind bars
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Wayne4uall(m): 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chizuru01:

My God. How did you remove it

embarassed

Lol I did.. grin
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 4:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Lol I did.. grin
Throw light on the drug you used abeg
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2020
Chizuru01:

Throw light on the drug you used abeg

U mean d drug for pulling out?
Re: Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) by Chizuru01(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2020
Wayne4uall:

U mean d drug for pulling out?
Did you use misoprostol?

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Sleep Reduces Man’s Sperm Count / Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. / APETAMIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.