Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2876 Views)

Fact: I Hate Nigeria.... A Nlder Says His Mind / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
I am actually the most handsome guy in the history of nairaland, "no male nairalander dares compete with me in terms of handsomeness, yeah that is why when im going to be a footballer, a model, an actor in Bollywood and Hollywood, and a brand. "guys am i right? "farano,ishilove,lalasticlala,seun. front page tins.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by boynigeria(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I am actually the most handsome guy in the history of nairaland, "no male nairalander dares compete with me in terms of handsomeness, yeah that is why when im going to be a footballer, a model, an actor in Bollywood and Hollywood, and a brand. "guys am i right?
indeed

1 Like

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by CountDracula(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
Wake up! Time for sch

1 Like

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Spaxon(f): 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
spits on thread
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
boynigeria:
indeed
yeah!!!!
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
spits on thread
are u tripping?
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
boynigeria:

indeed
cheesy
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Dekatron(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
<====== Yaba
escapee. . . Effect of Effurun wet weed. It makes you behave like : NDI ARA [in my ex's thick igbotic accent] . . . SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
Dekatron:
<====== Yaba
escapee. . . Effect of Effurun wet weed. It makes you behave like : NDI ARA [in my ex's thick igbotic accent] . . . SMH undecided
are u jealous dat i might take ur girlfriend?
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by okiezman(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I am actually the most handsome guy in the history of nairaland, "no male nairalander dares compete with me in terms of handsomeness, yeah that is why when im going to be a footballer, a model, an actor in Bollywood and Hollywood, and a brand. "guys am i right?

May the lord have mercy on your mumuness in jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Behira(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Smh!!! Its very suprising how some evil spirits in the village wud go as far as locating someone at Yaba left. angry

3 Likes

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
okiezman:

May the lord have mercy on your mumuness in jesus name amen
jealous
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by adorablevic: 6:40pm On May 10, 2015
smileywhen crayfish is also callin itself fish
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 10, 2015
Behira:
Smh!!! Its very suprising how some evil spirits in the village wud go as far as locating someone at Yaba left. angry
lol wont u b my side on my throne?
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
adorablevic:
do u lyk me?
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fulaboy(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by okiezman(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
jealous

Jealous of your kpomo lips
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Dekatron(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u jealous dat i might take ur girlfriend?
attention you seek.

Its impossible to snatch my gf . . . . Her face : ODIKWA BLOODY. . Gerrit?
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Ugly guys be like.......
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2015
okiezman:

Jealous of your kpomo lips
lol
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

Ugly guys be like.......
is ur boyfriend handsome than me?
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
Dekatron:
attention you seek.

Its impossible to snatch my gf . . . . Her face : ODIKWA BLOODY. . Gerrit?
lmao faints
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by D9ty7(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2015
adorablevic:
The fish factor na. Cray be like first name, fish na family name... Lol
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by D9ty7(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2015
Many are...., but a few are roaming.
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is ur boyfriend handsome than me?

You'll turn g.ay if I upload his pix. softapple you go turn bad market were him dey. I rate u 1/10t
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

You'll turn g.ay if I upload his pix. softapple you go turn bad market were him dey. I rate u 1/10t
i dare u to upload his pics, let us compete
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i dare u to upload his pics, let us compete

As in I should upload his pix? impossible
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ayokellany: 7:07pm On May 10, 2015
Hopefully you are not the person on your profile bxos that picture no try reach 4 handsome
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

As in I should upload his pix? impossible
why
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
ayokellany:
Hopefully you are not the person on your profile bxos that picture no try reach 4 handsome
SMH jealous
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Summer1(f): 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
I dnt know you but the person in ur dp looks bleached
Re: Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by hadizadeezy(f): 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
Are u oshiomole's younger brother??

This wan u sumhow look like am soo...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fastest Growing University In Africa / A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). / Lotto Numbers Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.