Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian (3602 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by GooseBaba: 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
Ideas i was had as a mugu for bible god and his teachings..... Hmmm the thing plentiful...

I remember one time I was buying a used car from a car dealer. When i cranked the engine it rattled and stopped. Instead of walking away, I asked bible god for directions, then I remembered that the name of the sales rep was moses, this was the sign i was looking for. But that sounds i heard from the engine still tugs on my memory, then came the manager whose name was Paul... That was it...! I totally ignored all evidence of a faulty vehicle and went by faith because bible god has sent his angels to my rescue. I came to the right dealership and this was the right vehicle the Lord wants me to have, i went ahead and signed the contract.

Two hours later while driving, steam started pouring out from the engine.. I prayed to bind the leak To no avail. So I went back to moses and paul.. And they clearly told me, you signed the contract you should have done your due diligence. When I invoked god, they simply referred me to the fine print of the contract. I Took it to a mechanic the price to fix the problem was close to 30% of what I owe on the vehicle..

So what did I do. I said bible god was testing my faith. So I fasted and prayed. Nothing happened.. I started reading meaning into the sign of moses and paul... Long story short, I came out of pocket to pay for it, and I thanked bible god for giving me the resources to pay it. Never minding that I was in debt.

The moral of this story, you are responsible for your gain or loss... Bible god no send you.. You take all the blame and give him all the glory/praises. You make excuses on his behalf while holding yourself accountable if you are sincere. If you're not you blame lucifer or people from your village.

But the most annoying part is the burden one carries while waiting for bible god to fix a problem. You take what you are capable of doing and give it to an abstract.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by macof(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
I wonder how the likes of An2elect2 can comfortably watch over 7 trillion people including some of her family and friends suffer for all eternity

funny you aren't sure of making this heaven

3 Likes

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by GooseBaba: 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
An2elect2:

It is what life will take you through. You don't have to wait per say, life makes you wait and show you what you must see when your time eventually comes.

What a hopeless life man. Sad sad you guys earn my pity.

Una go just dey talk anyhow... Babies die everyday, what did they see when their time "eventually came ".. All we have is time nothing more..

1 Like

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by DrViviSarj(f): 8:28pm On May 11, 2015
If you don't believe in God, dats ur own na. Y bring it to NL? So we can applaud or pity you? Nah! See let me tell you, the bible says in rev 22 vs 11: Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy. you know what that means? In as much as God even loves you despite the rubbish that proceeds from your empty brain, He is not begging you eeh! God no dey beg anybody grin if you don't believe in Jesus Christ and dat he came to die for your filthy sins, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!! No be begging matter. It's not by force. Buh if you think you are do smart, y not think of it in this light, if you believe with all your heart and read the bible and actually give your life to Christ and at the end time, God isn't real, what do you have to lose?? Nothing. Buh if you don't believe, and at the end time, God is real. Very real. Lols. What do you have to lose? Everything!!!

1 Like

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by GooseBaba: 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
DrViviSarj:
If you don't believe in God, dats ur own na. Y bring it to NL? So we can applaud or pity you? Nah! See let me tell you, the bible says in rev 22 vs 11: Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy. you know what that means? In as much as God even loves you despite the rubbish that proceeds from your empty brain, He is not begging you eeh! God no dey beg anybody grin if you don't believe in Jesus Christ and dat he came to die for your filthy sins, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!! No be begging matter. It's not by force. Buh if you think you are do smart, y not think of it in this light, if you believe with all your heart and read the bible and actually give your life to Christ and at the end time, God isn't real, what do you have to lose?? Nothing. Buh if you don't believe, and at the end time, God is real. Very real. Lols. What do you have to lose? Everything!!!

Your god is a begging god. Why did the mumu let everyone know that he is a jealous god and no one should worship any other gods before him. He brags about his accomplishment and threatens all that still don't give a fvck about him...hence the reason why you the living is willing to giving your life to the dead in the name of christ.

Typically delusion...." God is real,very real.." When last did you see the fuvker and what was he wearing.. Is he trending on twitter with his bathroom selfie.

4 Likes

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by DrViviSarj(f): 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Your god is a begging god. Why did the mumu let everyone know that he is a jealous god and no one should worship any other gods before him. He brags about his accomplishment and threatens all that still don't give a fvck about him...hence the reason why you the living is willing to giving your life to the dead in the name of christ.

Typically delusion...." God is real,very real.." When last did you see the fuvker and what was he wearing.. Is he trending on twitter with his bathroom selfie.
Now listen. For insulting the Most High God, you would be another Saul turned Paul and you will draw souls to Him. You will preach of salvation through Jesus to all the parts of the world. You will speak to people wallowing in sin and ignorance and tell them how God visited and pulled you out of this drowning darkness you are in now. You would do all this and more... and God would be praised!!! You just wait and see!!!
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by GooseBaba: 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
DrViviSarj:

Now listen. For insulting the Most High God, you would be another Saul turned Paul and you will draw souls to Him. You will preach of salvation through Jesus to all the parts of the world. You will speak to people wallowing in sin and ignorance and tell them how God visited and pulled you out of this drowning darkness you are in now. You would do all this and more... and God would be praised!!! You just wait and see!!!

Story, story... Story..! The living can never bow before the dead..

All your miserable god has going for him is claims and accusations made by his miserable followers like your self.

Now tell me who is in darkness... He who has a personal relationship with a dead man, or he who seeks to know thy self..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by macof(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2015
DrViviSarj:
Actually ur God is so desperate for human attention and cares what we think. He is practically begging for worship. If he wasn't, he wouldn't send himself to die so to appease Himself
He is bored, he has no better job to do than torment and threaten his own faulty creations

U Christians say he created humans just to worship him. ..that's the highest point of silliness. ..what happened to the angels?

Ur logic only exposes ur dull intellect. .. if ur God was real, it is only expected that he shows himself through nature - that we are part of
But from all that is natural, I see no signs of Jehova
I don't need to keep myself in a lie when I can break free and expose it for what it really is

3 Likes

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by Ultimate001: 2:38am On May 12, 2015
GooseBaba:

Story, story... Story..! The living can never bow before the dead..

All your miserable god has going for him is claims and accusations made by his miserable followers like your self.

Now tell me who is in darkness... He who has a personal relationship with a dead man, or he who seeks to know thy self..
GOD IS NOT DEAD!
JESUS IS ALIVE!
JESUS IS LORD!
Do I hear you say Amen?!
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by GooseBaba: 2:48am On May 12, 2015
Ultimate001:

GOD IS NOT DEAD!
JESUS IS ALIVE!
JESUS IS LORD!
Do I hear you say Amen?!

The bible god is fuvked up...

Jesus is a fuvking corpse...

Jesus is lord to simpletons that loves darkness..

Is that you picking up your brain from the floor.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by wiegraf: 2:17pm On May 12, 2015
GooseBaba:
Ideas i was had as a mugu for bible god and his teachings..... Hmmm the thing plentiful...

I remember one time I was buying a used car from a car dealer. When i cranked the engine it rattled and stopped. Instead of walking away, I asked bible god for directions, then I remembered that the name of the sales rep was moses, this was the sign i was looking for. But that sounds i heard from the engine still tugs on my memory, then came the manager whose name was Paul... That was it...! I totally ignored all evidence of a faulty vehicle and went by faith because bible god has sent his angels to my rescue. I came to the right dealership and this was the right vehicle the Lord wants me to have, i went ahead and signed the contract.

Two hours later while driving, steam started pouring out from the engine.. I prayed to bind the leak To no avail. So I went back to moses and paul.. And they clearly told me, you signed the contract you should have done your due diligence. When I invoked god, they simply referred me to the fine print of the contract. I Took it to a mechanic the price to fix the problem was close to 30% of what I owe on the vehicle..

So what did I do. I said bible god was testing my faith. So I fasted and prayed. Nothing happened.. I started reading meaning into the sign of moses and paul... Long story short, I came out of pocket to pay for it, and I thanked bible god for giving me the resources to pay it. Never minding that I was in debt.

The moral of this story, you are responsible for your gain or loss... Bible god no send you.. You take all the blame and give him all the glory/praises. You make excuses on his behalf while holding yourself accountable if you are sincere. If you're not you blame lucifer or people from your village.

But the most annoying part is the burden one carries while waiting for bible god to fix a problem. You take what you are capable of doing and give it to an abstract.

You could start your own religion with testimonies like this one

2 Likes

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by Ranchhoddas: 6:16am On May 13, 2015
DrViviSarj:

stooooooory!

2 Likes

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 13, 2015
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by hopefulLandlord: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.

interesting view
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by hopefulLandlord: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
stooooooory!
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by myobjective: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2016
braine:
Your points are valid. I even thought of these sometime ago. But you should always believe, like I did, that there is a higher power that is beyond your imagination, no matter what you think. Trying to find answers will only bring more questions.

The higher power are things you can't explain or comprehend now, Give it time those higher power will become common accurence.

God is one of the greatest scam of religion against mankind
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by myobjective: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2016
DrViviSarj:

Christianity is the biggest money making venture in third world country, the concept of Jesus and God has rubbed million of people their hard earn money.

God and Jesus is what cunning men use to scam and take away money from gullible dwellers of fail nations like Nigeria
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by braine(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
myobjective:

The higher power are things you can't explain or comprehend now, Give it time those higher power will become common accurence.

God is a the greatest scam of religion against mankind

Do you believe in evil, magic, witchcraft?
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by myobjective: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
braine:

Do you believe incredible huk, spiderman and superman?
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by braine(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
myobjective:

Answer my question first, then I'll answer yours.
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by niyihawking(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin
myobjective:

grin
myobjective:

Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by myobjective: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
braine:

I don't believe in any form of superstition
Re: Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian by braine(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
myobjective:

I don't believe in any form of superstition

Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) / What Is White Wedding And Is It Biblical? / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.