Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan (692 Views)

10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by Mespu: 5:25am On May 11, 2015
Outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan
has said he expects himself, his ministers
and aides to be probed after he leaves
office on the 29th of May 2015, Premium
Times reports. Jonathan made the declaration today’s during the thanksgiving service organized in his honour, at the Church of Advent, Anglican Church, Life
Camp, Abuja. He said he believes he lost some of his political allies
because of “certain decisions, ” he took as regards the just concluded election. READ ALSO: APC Governors Set To Clash With Buhari As President-Elect Rejects Their Ministerial
List He said:“It (the decisions) might be good for the generality of the people but it
might affect some people differently, So
for ministers and aides who served with
me, I sympathize with them, they will be
persecuted. And they must be ready for
that persecution.” “To my ministers, I wish you what I wish
myself, They will have hard times, we will
all have hard times. Our ways will be
rough”. “Some hard decisions have their own
cost, no doubt about that, Th
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by lordizak(m): 5:33am On May 11, 2015
Gej is a good man, a good leader, but not a good President. his utterances of late are devoid of reason and is very cynical.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by Mespu: 5:36am On May 11, 2015
lordizak:
Gej is a good man, a good leader, but not a good President. his utterances of late are devoid of reason and is very cynical.
agree with you

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 5:38am On May 11, 2015
Uncle Jona

Pls leave our General alone na
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by Mespu: 5:40am On May 11, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Uncle Jona
Pls leave our General alone na

He did not hold your general na.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by focus7: 5:44am On May 11, 2015
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by bkm007(f): 6:23am On May 11, 2015
Mespu:
Outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan
has said he expects himself, his ministers
and aides to be probed after he leaves
office on the 29th of May 2015, Premium
Times reports. Jonathan made the declaration today’s during the thanksgiving service organized in his honour, at the Church of Advent, Anglican Church, Life
Camp, Abuja. He said he believes he lost some of his political allies
because of “certain decisions, ” he took as regards the just concluded election. READ ALSO: APC Governors Set To Clash With Buhari As President-Elect Rejects Their Ministerial
List He said:“It (the decisions) might be good for the generality of the people but it
might affect some people differently, So
for ministers and aides who served with
me, I sympathize with them, they will be
persecuted. And they must be ready for
that persecution.” “To my ministers, I wish you what I wish
myself, They will have hard times, we will
all have hard times. Our ways will be
rough”. “Some hard decisions have their own
cost, no doubt about that, Th
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by eazisky(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2015
I wonder why pastors would allowed politicians talk politics in the house of God
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by Mespu: 7:17am On May 11, 2015
eazisky:
I wonder why pastors would allowed politicians talk politics in the house of God
What do you mean bro?
Re: I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan by jlinkd78(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2015
eazisky:
woulded allowed, would allowed, would allow. Grammar no be beans.

(1) (Reply)

Recorded Conversation Exposes Fashanu, Reveals Hidden Truth That Clears Abigail / Constitution Amendment: Senate Makes A U-turn On Jonathan’s Veto. / N789m Subsidy Scam: EFCC Re-arraigns Opeyemi Ajuyah, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.