Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany (996 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) / Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany by terzurum5(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2015
Iheancho is Man City’s future – Kompany.
Belgium International Vincent Kompany has hailed Nigerian progidy Kelechi Iheanacho as a very important part of Manchester City’s future after he helped theCitizensU-21 team win the Premier League International Cup.
The Nigerian, who was watched by City’s senior duo of Edin Dzeko and Aleksander Kolarov, showed great composure to score against Porto as he rounded the goalkeeper before placing the ball into an empty net to give Patrick Viera a hard fought 1-0 win and the French man’s first managerial title.
Iheanacho is begining to come into his own at theEtihadafter a spell at the sidelines with injury but on his return – the best player at the 2013 U-17 World Cup has scored three goals in four games for both the U-18 and U-21 sides of City.
‘Kelechi is just 18 -years-old and he`s a very important player for us in the future,’ he told the club’s official website.
‘With the teams display against Porto I’m sure he is going to come good soon.’
Iheanacho is expected to join the Flying Eagles of Nigeria sqaud currently preparing in Germany for the U-20 World Cup in New Zealand, from May 30 to June 20.

1 Like

Re: Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany by bewla(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2015
Up nigeria
Re: Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany by seankay(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2015
Dem just dey hype this guy. I hope he comes good anyway
Re: Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany by M4gunners: 7:11pm On May 18, 2015
seankay:
Dem just dey hype this guy. I hope he comes good anyway
I tire oh . make dem let join the first Team jare. Fabregas scored his first goal for Arsenal with 16 years. Walcott went to his first world cup with 16 too. Nuri Sahin og B Dortmund score his first goal for BVB with 16 too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? / Fifa: Sepp Blatter, Michel Platini & Jerome Valcke Suspended / How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.