Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah (22370 Views)

Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) / Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Emenahagos02(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2015
Contrary to certain reports that he was the target of an assassination attempt, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah while speaking exclusively in Abuja to Japheth J. Omojuwa debunked the reports emphatically.

“There was nothing! There was no assassination attempt on me whatsoever. Please help me let people know there was nothing. I don’t know why they are making these things up.”

He went ahead to state that only yesterday he was on a visit to Taraba state to watch his football club Ifeanyi Ubah FC play Taraba FC.

According to him, he also took the time to visit the governor. This puts paid to reports he and his team members were the targets of an assassination attempt.

It would be recalled that some online platforms reported that an aide of Ubah was shot dead during an assassination attempt on his life in Abuja.

With conflicting reports making the rounds, the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Transformation Am­bassadors of Nigeria and owner of Capital Oil Lim­ited has now rubbished claims that an attempt was made on his life in Apo mechanic village, Abuja.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/there-was-no-assassination-attempt-on-me-ifeanyi-ubah/

3 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by orobs93(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2015
Ehen ok...

3 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by jerflakes(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2015
For real?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by freshdude99(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2015
If I were this man, I will just concentrate on my business empire and leave politics alone cry
Otedola and dangote isn't doing bad at all like wise him shocked shocked

29 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by dhardline(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2015
At least they have been arrested...thank God for that.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Alishachris: 7:11am On May 11, 2015
too bad. i hope the killers are arrested.
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2015
Hmmmm. Baba God we dey your hand o
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by mmmustapha(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2015
attempted assassination by fellow polithiefcian isn't a crime, who knows how many lives were lost for his do or die ambition.

4 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by otunbakolawole(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Adebowale352: 7:13am On May 11, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2015
I
Smell
Insecurity
&
Unemployment

1 Like

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Smuthx(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 7:13am On May 11, 2015
freshdude99:
If I were this man, I will just concentrate on my business empire and leave politics alone cry
Otedola and dangote isn't doing bad at all like wise him shocked shocked

otedola n dangote r neck deep in politics.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Lordave: 7:14am On May 11, 2015
Just imagining what would have happened to Ifeanyi Ubah Football Club

The man juju still fresh

6 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Billygee2u: 7:14am On May 11, 2015
there are times for payback for politicians,
there is no politician that his hands are clean,
politicians are worst than EBOLA,they can go extreme to get what they want,
fear politicians and give them an arms lenght if you want to live long

1 Like

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by iamswizz(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2015
APC

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by headtik: 7:14am On May 11, 2015
v
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Atmmachine(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2015
Jobless Yoloba omonile at [size=20pt]WORK[/size]

3 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Billygee2u: 7:14am On May 11, 2015
really?
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by slimderek(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2015
We thank God for saving his Life
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by free2ryhme: 7:15am On May 11, 2015
The maggot that eats the corn resides inside the corn

4 Likes

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by kingarizona1(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2015
thank God for his life
Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by kingiykon(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2015
Who want this man dead? Election has come and gone, I think people should forforget all that has been said and done during electioneering campaign

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by millionboi(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2015
EVen wit dia win,thy r stil lukin 4 who 2kil.....bloody party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by ezugegere(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2015
I knew with APC in power, Nigeria is back to the era of political assassinations.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 7:17am On May 11, 2015
A top security source dis­closed to Daily Sun that the incident occurred on Wednes­day and ransom of about N10 million was paid the next day before Chuma was released.

@ Emboldened: Thieves!!! Who dem suppose kidnap if not una? They have looted our money. That whooping amount was demanded and they paid it the next day. They didn't even bother to bargain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo) / Man Killed By His Younger Brother In Anambra. Daughter Seeks Justice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.