Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,894 members, 7,834,966 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS (26484 Views)

Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by tunex23: 9:30am On May 11, 2015
Standard procedure

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 9:30am On May 11, 2015
I will sorely miss my chief of Air staff Nunayon Amosu
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by hardywaltz(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2015
Better
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by jojoki: 9:31am On May 11, 2015
it will never be business as usual again. very credible people should be appointed by our amiable Presisent - Elect.

we say big thank you to d out going Chiefs but their BEST are not ENOUGH.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by seedorfg(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2015
ride on GMB, me dey ur back gidigba
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by brownlord: 9:33am On May 11, 2015
BlackMaria:

Wetin u just out,no make sense @ all.
Guy go and sleep,ur hatred will kill u soonest.

You just felt like quoting him, not that you have any meaningful thing to say.

If you read the article, then his comment, i'm left with no option than to say you are just an attention seeker.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
You don't have to tell us because this is not unexpected.
It's LEADERSHIP that is talking, not Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 9:35am On May 11, 2015
brownlord:

You just felt like quoting him, not that you have any meaningful thing to say.

If you read the article, then his comment, i'm left with no option than to say you are just an attention seeker.
Ode oshi,btw me and barcanista,who dey seek attention.
Fvck outta here,boy.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by clemz88(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2015
Abeg which month are you guys in nigeria because here in honolulu our calendar is reading april . Can't wait for grandpa boo.hari to mount the seat
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by tonte(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2015
What type of newspaper is this....obvious mistakes in that article the service chiefs it quoted that got replaced are actually the ones who replaced the ones he quoted came on board in 1999 nonsense
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by smsdigito: 9:44am On May 11, 2015
GMB, do what you like within the ambit of the law to enable you do ur job appropriately. Bc no excuse for failure or delay.

Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by ifyan(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2015
Let him choose who is best for him. Nigerians he needs our support now.

Best of luck to GMB.

You know. ........
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by ifyan(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2015
Andromalius:
Behold the standard of Journalism in Nigeria!

So this people published an article claiming they have reports that Buhari intends to change service ciefs based on what a random security expert told them!! Not that Buhari actually said he would do it!

This is basically how another media made up the story about one dollar to one naira.

Welcome to Nigeria journalist

Bros na so we see am, follow us manage am .

You know. .....
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by joywuria: 9:47am On May 11, 2015
HMMMM
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by ralph28(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2015
It is the norm. Go ahead. But don't take any advise from OB*,he is too wise. His advise will white wash your good will.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by onlyson16(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2015
i no gbadu but kugbadu like niga ni
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by darejem4real: 9:53am On May 11, 2015
That's normal
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Demdem(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2015
Not out of place. Expected.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by brownlord: 9:56am On May 11, 2015
BlackMaria:

Ode oshi,btw me and barcanista,who dey seek attention.
Fvck outta here,boy.

Sowi, at the moment, you're the attention seeker.

Meanwhile, i hope you realize this is nairaland and not ogbomoso forum you have strictly OPC and NURTW as members.

Please try to put on your thinking cap when on the forum, we have non yoruba's and foreigners that visit this forum. Sure you wouldn't want them to think all Nigerians are as low as you.

gracia

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by brownlord: 9:57am On May 11, 2015
Demdem:
Not out of place. Expected.

RTDem xup.

Buhari don't know the whereabouts of chibok girls anymore....Do you know?
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 10:09am On May 11, 2015
And this is suppose to be news.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 10:09am On May 11, 2015
brownlord:

Sowi, at the moment, you're the attention seeker.

Meanwhile, i hope you realize this is nairaland and not ogbomoso forum you have strictly OPC and NURTW as members.

Please try to put on your thinking cap when on the forum, we have non yoruba's and foreigners that visit this forum. Sure you wouldn't want them to think all Nigerians are as low as you.

gracia
See,how u just showed how stupid,you are. Ogbomosho ko,oshodi ni.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 10:11am On May 11, 2015
BlackMaria:

Wetin u just out,no make sense @ all.
Guy go and sleep,ur hatred will kill u soonest.
I don upgrade from protection seeker to attenntion seeker abi? Alright...kontinueeeeeee Mr attention giver
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by onyeamuma73: 10:13am On May 11, 2015
THIS baba world/oil/marketstablizer de make mouth too much if it was then that nigeria have strong able fearless army what u would hav had since one morning is hellow nigerians i major so so so hv overthrow this this this bc of that that that haba buhari a strong man does not vomit his next action until that very hour
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 10:15am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
I don upgrade from protection seeker to attenntion seeker abi? Alright...kontinueeeeeee Mr attention giver
Scoffs,who gives a damn,if u seek Attention or Protection.
I go advise,u devote ur time and brains to settle the ish going on in pdp.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by luthorcorp: 10:20am On May 11, 2015
not that i'm hating on anytin but the most anoying tin on this trend is d listing of irrelivants names.....nls posting irrelivant news since 4AD..
meanwhile see my signature below
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by brownlord: 10:27am On May 11, 2015
BlackMaria:

See,how u just showed how stupid,you are. Ogbomosho ko,oshodi ni.

Oh sowi, Olorumida or Atakumasa

Whichever, please get a life and stop displaying your yoruba loutish skills here
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2015
brownlord:

Oh sowi, Olorumida or Atakumasa

Whichever, please get a life and stop displaying your yoruba loutish skills here
If the yorubas dey vex u,do the needful and enter the lagoon.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by brownlord: 10:43am On May 11, 2015
BlackMaria:

If the yorubas dey vex u,do the needful and enter the lagoon.

Not at all, i lived there and love it. So "yoruba no dey vex me"

The only thing when dey vex me, na your ogbomoso thuggish skills when you carry come dey display for here, as you know say every body no be NURTW, so make you try dey use your sense when you won comment for here so that visitors no go think say all Nigeria's get tiny brain like you and we all really they do like animal.

Shebi you get me now?
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2015
brownlord:

Not at all, i lived there and love it. So "yoruba no dey vex me"

The only thing when dey vex me, na your ogbomoso thuggish skills when you carry come dey display for here, as you know say every body no be NURTW, so make you try dey use your sense when you won comment for here so that visitors no go think say all Nigeria's get tiny brain like you and we all really they do like animal.

Shebi you get me now?
U got it,I work 4 NURTW,@ least I gat a job,I'm proud of.
Anything else.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by eliwa47(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2015
I just wish baba all the best and for all naija, be prepared for all full action as from 29th may. #saibaba!
Re: Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS by abubkhr: 11:41am On May 11, 2015
After all they are long overdue. Sack them all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in / Western Powers Blocking Nigeria’s Power Solution – Adeosun / Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.