Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. (1018 Views)

Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Dajugba: 8:07am On May 11, 2015
As it been said; most times, death is inevitable. We don't plan for it, we don't hope for it, but we know it exist.

Jossy Joseph by nick name in NL. He's one Good dude I knew from Nl Business forum, became a friend. He was so Inspiring, and has a good heart. Went as far and taught me how to make money online.

You may not have known him. For He was one great Icon On Nl.

I love you Jossy Joseph! Rest in Peace (R.I.P) Amen.

https://m.facebook.com/ogbu.joseph1?fref=nf&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6147504910626859529%3Amf_story_key.3557816893476376039&__tn__=C
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by shakazuldadon: 8:09am On May 11, 2015
RIP

wetin be him moniker?
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 11, 2015
Very sad news. God knows the best.
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by nwafuluozoh: 8:21am On May 11, 2015
Why is this on crime page? Was he a criminal? OP modify abeg.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Dajugba: 8:31am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Why is this on crime page? Was he a criminal? OP modify abeg.
Rip to the dead.

No He is not. I thought no other forum I could post this but here. Do you've suggestion?
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by nwafuluozoh: 8:40am On May 11, 2015
Dajugba:

No He is not. I thought no other forum I could post this but here. Do you've suggestion?
Family or general will do.
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by saxwizard(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2015
Rip
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2015
rip. crying
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Seuncoded(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2015
r.i.p. Nigga we miss U
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by midasbliss(f): 8:53am On May 11, 2015
Rip Cutie.
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Davidson267(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2015
Rip cry
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Dajugba: 9:05am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Family or general will do. Sorry for your loss.
Thanks! so much. Do have a bless day.
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Dajugba: 9:15am On May 11, 2015
midasbliss:
Rip Cutie.
Good morning. And how was your night?
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Dajugba: 9:16am On May 11, 2015
midasbliss:
Rip Cutie.
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by midasbliss(f): 9:22am On May 11, 2015
Dajugba:

Fyn tnx. Goodmornin Too

1 Like

Re: Sadly To Announce The Death Of A Friend, A Nairaland Member. by Dajugba: 10:07am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
rip. crying
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy? FISH HIM OUT! / Busted! Den of Ritualist Exposed As 20yrs Old Victim Escapes. / South African With Cocaine In Bra Arrested At Lagos Airport | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.