Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now (577 Views)

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by bugs1: 8:11am On May 11, 2015
Kano State governor and senator-elect representing Kano Central, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has advised the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to act fast by coming out with an acceptable zoning formula for the National Assembly positions.

“The longer this decision takes, the more challenges it will pose to the party”, Kwankwaso said.

In an interview with newsmen in his office at the Government House, Kano, yesterday, Governor Kwankwaso said his party should come out with acceptable guidelines for the zoning, adding that failure to do so may erode the people’s confidence and repeat the mistake of the PDP in the 7th Assembly.

Kwankwaso recalled that Speaker Aminu Tambuwal took advantage of the PDP’s delay to go round and campaign, and garnered support from members of the House who voted him as the speaker.

Kwankwaso explained that the PDP, as an experienced party in the game, may want to capitalise on this mistake, a situation the APC national leadership would not want to happen because it won the elections overwhelmingly.

The governor advised the APC leadership to come out with a zoning formula that would be acceptable, adding that failure to do so may pave the way for PDP to snatch the leadership of the National Assembly.

“I am one of those experienced in this game; I was a deputy speaker in 1992. So the issue of leadership is very important; the party should come out with guidelines, so that confusion can be reduced to the barest minimum”, he emphasised.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/05/kwankwaso-apc-must-decide-on-zoning-now/
Re: Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by younghartz(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by wachakuta(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by Nobody: 8:38am On May 11, 2015
hmmmmmmm meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
Re: Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by Blastos(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2015
Make them still dey waste time... Until PDP influences d leadership of the 7th National Assembly, their eyes go open like Okpolo eye
Re: Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by Nobody: 9:01am On May 11, 2015
If PDP can put their house together, there may still be possibility for David Mark with any other strong APC senator as a deputy.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Kwankwaso: APC Must Decide On Zoning Now by victoriaoeeza: 9:07am On May 11, 2015
Good day people, here is an opportunity to upgrade your financial status? Global Investment Network(GIN) is the right company. A company located in kano where you invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount you invested and also get a referral bonus interest, the more people you referred which is my aim of this message. i read about them sometime last year on nairaland and i contacted vie email, and that was how i became an investor with the them. i just got my 4th interest payment, so i'm convince of their activities. If you are interested, you TEXT your NAME AND EMAIL to their customer care 08095420349, 08076639606 and they will get back to you with details. please do not forget to tell them i, Mrs Victoria Oeeza referred you. Stay Blessed

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Staff To Get Promotions Before May 29-minister / News Update | By Administrator Ahead Of Transition, Obasanjo Hands Over Probe Re / Buhari Slams Military For Hiring Mercenaries To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.