Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? (1030 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by Doveheart: 11:47am On May 11, 2015
While he was away one night, he gave his wife a call to check on her and the children(6 and 4 yrs old). So the wife use this opportunity to inform him that a cousin(married man) from another city and known by the husband will be passing the night with her. Now they have two rooms, the children's room(not too presentable) and the couples room and a parlour. The husband who comes home every weekend is now feeling so uncomfortable about the scenario because his wife complains about how the neigbours usually gossip whatever she does to the husband whenever he is around. So, the cousin came eventually and now her husband is thinking that his wife just cook up her cousin with the story to secretely accomodate her male friend at the same time avoid the incidence from leaking to her husband through the neigbours. Could this be true and is this acceptable for cousin if truely he is real to come visiting?
Pls matured and intelligent contributions are welcome.
Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by MRBrownJ: 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
call that "cousin" at night and ask him that you want to speak to your wife....et voila!

if a man trusts his wife he should allow a real cousin to come over, providing it is for a proper reason... but if a man does NOT trust his wife then he shouldnt A) be married to her or B) leave her alone during the week while working away.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On May 11, 2015
The cousin is married and should know that such impromptu visit without prior knowledge of the man of the house considering the set-up of the hosts ie 2 bed flat might cause a fracas. If i were the one I would suggest he uses a hotel and give him an excuse. There are cheap hotels in every city.

I'm not even talking about trust issue or not but the discomfort abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by Doveheart: 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
ifyalways:
The cousin is married and should know that such impromptu visit without prior knowledge of the man of the house considering the set-up of the hosts ie 2 bed flat might cause a fracas. If i were the one I would suggest he uses a hotel and give him an excuse. There are cheap hotels in every city.

I'm not even talking about trust issue or not but the discomfort abeg.

He asked his wife that can't he lodge in a hotel but she said that the cousin said he does not have the financial wherewithal. somebody that owns a couple of barbing saloon in Lagos.
Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by mutter(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2015
If a woman wants to cheat on you, she can do it anywhere and at any time. There simply has to be trust in a marriage.
Why did the man agree for the cousin to stay if he does not have it in him to accept such a thing without suspicion?
Some men are really something else. sad
Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by pretydiva(f): 2:54pm On May 11, 2015
There is more 2 dis story abeg. Y m I havin dis feeling dat d so called cousin isn't real
Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by johnlegend01: 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
# scuffs#

two options:
1. Decline outrightly.
2. Accept without any questions or signs of distrust and try to find out somehow how true the cousin gist is.

I expect that such a cousin would know its not right, so....

Anyway, I don't know how trustworthy the woman is and how much the man trusts his wife.
Re: Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? by StPete: 4:09pm On May 11, 2015
If you never had a place around, would the cousin not consider his options before venturing on such a journey?
Abeg, kindly decline the request, telling him there’s not enough room for such visits for now.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / The Best Birthday Gift For His Cheating Wife / 12 Points For Wives To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.