Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home (981 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by chenor(f): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Well at one point in time, most people tend to be rebellious.
Could remember years back when preparing for waec /jamb, my dad being a strict man, go and read, no TV till after waec bla bla... Mehn I was not just happy. He knew that I practically loved watching movies but acts as if he doesn't know. Chai those days of 24,NCIS, Nikita, merlin and the list goes on.
I was really angry with him during this period of NO TV! And then God decided to surprise me, my dad came home once day and told us that he would be going on a rfjourney that would last for about four days. Mehn I was more than happy but had to act as if I would miss him.
The d day came and he traveled. Mehn the house was boom, mum was doing her PhD in another state so I was left with my sister and cousins.
During those four days. I pitied the TV thanks to constant light if there was none, we will all contribute money to buy fuel for the Gen.
So nlanders at what point did you ever wish for any of your parents or both to travel.
Keep it rolling.
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by chocolateme(f): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2015
That was in primary school days.
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by southernbelle(f): 4:30am On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy this topic brought back memories.
my sisters and i were always very happy whenever my father (of blessed memory) traveled, it was always like we just crawled out of a cage, we could scatter our rooms and sitting room without bothering with immediate arrangement, play with our neighbours and act "drama" all day long. there was even a day my father entered our room before he went on an impromptu trip and said "i'm traveling" and my younger sister subconsciously said "thank God"
you need to see the icy look he gave us that day embarassed but that didn't stop us from frolicking after he left grin cheesy
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2015
southernbelle:
cheesy cheesy this topic brought back memories.
my sisters and i were always very happy whenever my father (of blessed memory) traveled, it was always like we just crawled out of a cage, we could scatter our rooms and sitting room without bothering with immediate arrangement, play with our neighbours and act "drama" all day long. there was even a day my father entered our room before he went on an impromptu trip and said "i'm traveling" and my younger sister subconsciously said "thank God"
you need to see the icy look he gave us that day embarassed but that didn't stop us from frolicking after he left grin cheesy

hahahahaha that "thank God " part got me laughing
was it that your Dad was very strict?
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by southernbelle(f): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
udedefaith:

hahahahaha that "thank God " part got me laughing
was it that your Dad was very strict?
Very very very strict..lol
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2015
southernbelle:

Very very very strict..lol

hahahaha hope u were not stubborn and that's why he was strict what of your mum was she strict too
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by southernbelle(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2015
udedefaith:

hahahaha hope u were not stubborn and that's why he was strict what of your mum was she strict too
For the question of if I'm stubborn lipsrsealed tongue
His strictness had nothing to do with whether we were stubborn or not, it was just him.
My mother is not very strict and she has always been easier to relate with smiley
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
southernbelle:

For the question of if I'm stubborn lipsrsealed tongue
His strictness had nothing to do with whether we were stubborn or not, it was just him.
My mother is not very strict and she has always been easier to relate with smiley

lol yea mothers seem easier to relate with....mine was the opposite my mum was more strict to my Dad.You must always be indoors in fact weather your doing a chore for her or not when ever she is at home she must see you inside....if not....you know the rest
Re: That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home by southernbelle(f): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
udedefaith:

lol yea mothers seem easier to relate with....mine was the opposite my mum was more strict to my Dad.You must always be indoors in fact weather your doing a chore for her or not when ever she is at home she must see you inside....if not....you know the rest
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of A Broken Home On A Child / It's My Hubby's Birthday Today / Re-igniting A Dying Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.