Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Influence Your Child Because You Refused To Rebuke Me When I Did Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Influence Your Child Because You Refused To Rebuke Me When I Did Wrong (587 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Influence Your Child Because You Refused To Rebuke Me When I Did Wrong by mightycrown1(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2015
Some decades back, a child is rebuked not only by the parents of the child but also the neighbors when the child did wrong.
These days, people never want anybody to correct their child on their behalf neither do they care to rebuke other people children.
Many people thought that in as much as they gave their children good home training it is okay, but never care of the wayward life the next flat/compound neighbors’ children are leaving; when it is very easy and save to correct them.

This is wrong because the other children they refused to correct could one day become a threat to their own children they gave good home trainings. It should be noted that these children with good home trainings will one day be in the same tertiary institutions or other public places with the wayward ones that lack these good home trainings.

There is a possibility that the wayward ones are always in larger number than the good one and the tendency of the wayward ones influencing the good ones negatively is very high.

This reminds me of a girl, some years back. This girl was admitted to read architecture in one of our federal institutions. I was opportune to witness her first day in the school as she arrived in company of her father. She was so naïve; she wore a long skirt under a decent top. Her afro hair cut was normal. She was dark in complexion and was of average height. Really, she was a true African queen as everything in her was natural. You don’t need to be told that she was from a good home, due to her attitude in school toward her education and her social life. The quality she maintained throughout her first semester in school.

It was close to the end of the first session that things began to take a new dimension as she started hanging out with some unserious female students from outside her department. Due to this development, she was no longer visible in the studio as well as in the library. She started coming late to lecture rooms and at times absent from lectures. She was then regular in clubs and with bigger guys in town. What a pity!

By the time the second semester exam result was released, she was placed on probation due to the numbers of carryover she had. As she could not improve on her performance, she was advised to withdraw at the end of the second session.

This is the girl that started well. This is the girl that could have come out with good grade; this is the girl that could have taken her family to the next level if not for bad influence on her; If not that everybody want to correct only his/her own children but refused to rebuke his/her neighbor’s children when they did wrong.

Why then, prostitution will not take over our schools?
Why then, cultism will not take over our schools?
Why then, different kinds of social evils will not take over our schools, communities and cities?
When we have every opportunity to stop it before it grows.

To help this our nation and prepare our future of tomorrow for a crime free-society, you and I have a tangible role to play or
Parents/guardians wont you like it or not if someone rebukes your children/wards for wrong doing?
Re: I Influence Your Child Because You Refused To Rebuke Me When I Did Wrong by johnlegend01: 2:05pm On May 11, 2015
It is a very important issue. How do crime get on the increase? influence! hw do all the bad manners and behaviours get on the increase? influence!

When we have a society where love for ones neighbour is what we all think of, we will have a better society. Unfortunately, it is near impossible to have a good society.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to leave your children in care of others. Teachers, neighbours, Pastors, friends, relatives and strangers now rape and molest kids. Most of these people perpetrate these evil acts under the pretext of helping, being nice or training.

Its a world you can't understand, neither can we change much of the rot. For those that want to have good children, start by being good yourself, train them from infancy to be good, work hard to give them the bes, explain things to them rather than hide those things and pray to God for wisdom, likewise pray that God help them to be good children.

I hope to have children with difference when I start bringing mine forth into the world.

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom For Women: / What A Man Is Doing To His Daughter / That Awkward Moment Your Father Farts In Your Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.