Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Do You Agree That Circular Music And Drugs Goes Hand In Hand ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Agree That Circular Music And Drugs Goes Hand In Hand ? (325 Views)

Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' / Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... / Nigeria’s Top 50 Songs(1960-2010) – The Complete Music Countdown, Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree That Circular Music And Drugs Goes Hand In Hand ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
Yesterday while I hanged out with friends we argued over a topic which I'm sure might have crossed ur mind before, some one said every musician uses one drugs or the other to get inspiration, I tried to explained to him that there are exception, not only among religious musician but circular ones too, though circular music tend to promotes drugs, some artiste are not into it, wht we see In music Videos are Ideas of the video director, my guy insisted that there's no way an artiste that don't smoke will smoke in a music video, I went as far as using my self as an example to proof my point (I'm a singer/rapper but I don't use drugs to get inspiration I draw it from my environment) yet he won't have a rethink.

Nlander what do you think ?

CC: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Blackmagic's 'levelz'? / Why Do Topics From This(music) Category Hardly Make Front Page? / Recording Music Is Just 20% Of The Whole Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.