Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (391 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 2:35pm On May 11, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Mon - 11/5//15)- PRESS INTO YOUR DAY OF FAVOUR

1. Thank you Father for all your gifts and blessings in my life.

2. Thank you Father for daily divine guide and direction,through your infallible word.

3. Thank you Father for your undeserved, unmerited mercy and grace over my life.

4. Father, please, forgive and blot out all my sins, by the precious blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary.

5. Father, let all men and all things work together for my favour today in Jesus’ Name.

6.Father, I intreat your favour, please, let your favour locate me today.

7. Father, surround me with your favour, as with a shield, always and forever.

8. Father, grant me the grace to do things that will attract and provoke your favour, always.

9. Father, let men, women and even, children, go out of their way to favour my righteous cause, today and everyday.

10. Father, perfume my life and destiny with the aroma of your favour.

11. Father, wherever ny name is mentioned today and everyday, let fovour answer on my behalf.

12. Your Personal Petitions.
13. In Jesus name I pray.
14. Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of June 2015 / Obsevations On Missionary Churches And New Generation Pentecostal Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.