Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (924 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon Oct 5th 2015) - Sceptre Of His Power / . / Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS by dallyemmy: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS 

1.Father, I worship and adore you, for you're the Ominipotent, Ominipresent and Omniscient God.

2.Father, I glorify your name for your Almightiness and sovereignty.

3.Thank you Father, because, you're the God that has never lost a battle.

4.Father, forgive and have mercy upon me, for my past involvement in occultism and idolatory.

5.Father, let any family idol speaking against me, due to my past involvement in its worship, be silenced forever.

6.Father, let every spirit of retardation in operation in my life be consumed by your fire.

7.Father, arise and scatter every power, manipulating and drawing my destiny backward.

8.Father, let every curse responsible for retardation and lack of progress in my life and destiny, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

9.Father, let every invisible rope tying me down to the same spot, all these years be roasted by your fire.

10.Father, let every owner of evil load, slowing down the journey of my life, carry their evil load, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every weapon of retardation fashioned against me, begin to catch fire in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every strange covenant from my foundation, working against me , be destroyed by fire, in Jesus' name

13.Father, arise,and set my destiny free from the clutches and manipulations of the powers of darkness.

14.Father, let every cage, trap and prison, harbouring my goodness and destiny, be scattered and let my goodness and destiny be released, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, fast-forward my progress that has been slowed down by the enemy, today, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS by kodlins(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Amen.

I wish Christians and believers can come together the way the children of the bond woman is doing.

God bless you OP

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Prosperity Gospel / Father Mbaka Pictured With President Buhari & Vice Osibanjo At Aso Rock / #differences Between Boko Haram And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.