Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (679 Views)

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth by dallyemmy: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday August 4th 2015)- HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH 

1.Father, thank you for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank you Father, for opening my eyes to your word, which is the truth.

3.Father, let the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary, wash away all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

4.Father, reveal (more of) your truth to me and set me free from the shackles of ignorance.

5.Father let your light shine into every darkroom of my life and let the satanic weapon of ignorance be destroyed.

6.Father, fill me with the spirit of wisdom and grant unto me special knowledge and understanding of your truth.

7.Father, let every veil that satan has used to cover the eyes of people.in order for them to be kept perpetually in darkness, be removed, today, by the power of the gospel.

8.Father, as from today, I refuse to walk by sight but by faith in your word and truth. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

9.Father, your thoughts toward me are thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give me an expected end; I therefore reject every suggestion from the pit of hell, to the contrary, in Jesus' name. (Jeremiah 29:11).

10.Father, let every seed of sickness and disease, be uprooted from my life, because, it is written, every plant my Father, did not plant shall be uprooted.
Mat 15:13

11.Father, let every yoke and garment of poverty in my life be removed and burnt to ashes, because your thoughts and wish for me is to prosper. (Isaiah 10:27; 3 John 2)

12.Father, let all things continue to work together for my good as I place my trust in your truth.

13.Father, I decree, according to your truth, that I shall be head and not tail, anywhere I find myself in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let your truth swallow up every fact that is contrary to your word, in my life, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church / Today The Mother Church Celebrates "ALL SAINTS" Happy Feast Day To Catholics / Fender Bass Guitar For Sale ( 5 Strings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.