Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (60632 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Hollawaley(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2015
oya
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by agarawu23(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2015
obaty:
na lie o, maybe SE but not SS
oh really!!!

will try me best soon grin grin grin
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by BlissB(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
obaty:
na lie o, maybe SE but not SS
Seconded
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by ekemini84(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
Sapele develope?..I guess development has now assume a new definition.
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by BlissB(f): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:
... Did i told U am at osogbo..
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:
No Edo state,no south south..
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by demmy0325(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
BlissB:
.. What
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by gbaskiboy: 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
Where is Ibadan

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
WARRI! WARRI!! WARRI!!!!
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by demmy0325(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
No Edo state,no south south..
.. Ode
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
GBTYO:
Contributing with pics of the best city in the world...Osogbo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy abeg no make me vomit 4 hia dat place resemble place wey go dey smell amala amala

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by BlissB(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:
.. What
Sorry Sir..its natin
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by batlati(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2015
Only space develop in Asaba
Icon4s:
Asaba, Delta State
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2015
how depressing.
Nothing developed about what I saw undecided
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by merengue: 4:48pm On May 11, 2015
Sapele & Yenagoa are developed? Whoever posted this is high on some serious intelligence blockers.
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by oluvick(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
Calabar all the way.
Destination Cross River The Nation's Paradise
Welcome Home!
(I can see my usual sitting spot under the flag.)

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by MahatmaGhandi: 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Did you guys notice that while most states are practically one city state, delta has at least four standard urban cities that can pass for a state capital.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ode
which one come bring ode now?..Abi you dey mad ni?try get sense abeg...gutter boy
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by batlati(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
Then why Osogbo??
GBTYO:
Contributing with pics of the best city in the world...Osogbo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by jascon1(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
EagleScribes:
Sapele? See those buildings.

Meanwhile, I believe SS people deserve more than these if only their government stay away from corruption. These cities should compete with the best in Africa but their own people will not let it be
THEIR GOVERNMENT are you recuperating at all? marginalisation wont let it be!!! the crisis only started around 1997 or 1998. Nigeria has been feeding on oil from the south since the 1950ies. brother, it is not right at all.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by deekseen(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
SS the emerging region. Very soon, when Nigeria is mentioned anywhere in the world, the beautiful images of SS and the richness of her land would come to mind.
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ode
which one come bring ode now?..Abi you dey mad ni?try get sense abeg.I mistakenly quoted you are you are spitting trash....gutter boy
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by oluvick(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
GBTYO:
Was in Calabar last year. Although the average Calabar person will tell you their city has gone to dust I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY COUNT HOW MANY UN TARRED ROADS ARE IN THAT CITY.

The city is pristine, clean, peaceful and most importantly civil.

Calabar is by far the best city in Nigeria.

Your head de there. Correct.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by GBTYO: 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:

With this kind gbagun you are definitely a son of the shoil grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by dorin27(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2015
Uyo all the way

#team SS#

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2015
deekseen:
SS the emerging region. Very soon, when Nigeria is mentioned anywhere in the world, the beautiful images of SS and the richness of her land would come to mind.
yes yes bro...say no to Biafra...and yes to Niger Delta if need be..

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Deiok(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
Benin is number one.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by olaideeeedris(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
john4aguero:
I rep Uyo, Akwa Ibom. smileysmiley smiley

Proudly South-South cool cool
That Uyo make sense die

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by demmy0325(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
GBTYO:

With this kind gbagun you are definitely a son of the shoil grin grin grin grin
.. Hehehe.. Professor.. Oya correct Us
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by GBTYO: 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
MahatmaGhandi:
Did you guys notice that while most states are practically one city state, delta has at least four standard urban cities that can pass for a state capital.

Warri, Asaba, Sapele and even Ughelli

Besides we have 2 standard airports in Delta.

Warri no fit carry last

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by eneh6751(f): 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
;DI beg where Is Benue??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Victim Takes A Selfie At The Scene Posts It On Facebook / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses / A Drone In Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge Found This (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.