Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (60791 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by elbinmanny(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Dude That's Uyo dude
kai how do I convince this man?? Im from ikot ekpene. Are u telling me u know more about my play of birth?
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
elbinmanny:
kai how do I convince this man?? Im from ikot ekpene. Are u telling me u know more about my play of birth?

I have a friend Who's from Enugu (Nnamani Daniel ) he know Delta more than me well... So do the maths

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by elbinmanny(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
Freemanan:

I have a friend Who's from Enugu (Nnamani Daniel ) he know Delta more than me well... So do the maths
that is cos u dont reside in delta. Im actually responding to u from IK
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
elbinmanny:
that is cos u dont reside in delta. Im actually responding to u from IK

I live and schooled in Delta
Serving in Yenagoa
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by enambobo(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2015
jascon1:
I lice in the south south. Does that answer ur first question? I've been there. Does that answer the second? What do you call development? This is a region that lays the golden egg for the country. And u call an on-going project development? The average man from akwa ibom cannot afford to stay a night in Tinapa. The fact is, I shouldn't be in confrontation with you. You idea of development is what u owe to yourself.
you are diverting from the focal point of this subject. The subject here discusses developement based on aesthetics and not on the physical welbeign of the peoople en-mass. I'm not saying that your obsevation is wrong but i'm saying that your cognitive perception of the subject mater is at fault.
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by jascon1(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2015
enambobo:

you are diverting from the focal point of this subject. The subject here discusses developement based on aesthetics and not on the physical welbeign of the peoople en-mass. I'm not saying that your obsevation is wrong but i'm saying that your cognitive perception of the subject mater is at fault.
thank you. Judge me based on my cognitive pattern and u r right. because, I don't reckon that to be development in the actual sense. The good thing about a forum is that u r entitled to ur opinions. We are torn from two different worlds n my angle of perception will never match with urs. Am glad u have ur opinions and that's something I admire about u. Enjoy ur developed city
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by jascon1(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2015
enambobo:

thank you. Judge me based on my cognitive pattern and u r right. because, I don't reckon that to be development in the actual sense. The good thing about a forum is that u r entitled to ur opinions. We are torn from two different worlds n my angle of perception will never match with urs. Am glad u have ur opinions and that's something I admire about u. Enjoy ur developed City
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by enambobo(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2015
jascon1:
thank you. Judge me based on my cognitive pattern and u r right. because, I don't reckon that to be development in the actual sense. The good thing about a forum is that u r entitled to ur opinions. We are torn from two different worlds n my angle of perception will never match with urs. Am glad u have ur opinions and that's something I admire about u. Enjoy ur developed City
This is a matured mind.
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by akpanakwaibom: 4:46pm On May 14, 2015
Land and house for sell at the centre of Uyo Akwa ibom state and would strive with any form of business for more information please call NSisong on 08077111722
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by akwabassey: 11:01am On May 17, 2015
Akwaibom is Nigeria's most beautiful state
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by eazyway212: 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by eazyway212: 4:53pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by fineboynl(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
an eye saw
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by fineboynl(m): 3:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by naijafinder: 8:14am On May 02, 2019
Delta State have more developing cities in South South. Unlike other state where you find either one or two cities or town that develop.

I was in Sapele yesterday I couldn't believe how adorable the town is, almost all road are tarred, with new model building springing up weekly.

You can compare delta state with some other state town and see the difference, Delta state don't focus on capital infrastructure only, every town gets it takes.

Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Sapele, Oghara, Agbor are all open town with model houses and good road. I guess no other state within South South has more developing cities than delta sate.
Re: 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. by fero007: 9:15am On May 03, 2019
naijafinder:
Delta State have more developing cities in South South. Unlike other state where you find either one or two cities or town that develop.

I was in Sapele yesterday I couldn't believe how adorable the town is, almost all road are tarred, with new model building springing up weekly.

You can compare delta state with some other state town and see the difference, Delta state don't focus on capital infrastructure only, every town gets it takes.

Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Sapele, Oghara, Agbor are all open town with model houses and good road. I guess no other state within South South has more developing cities than delta sate.

Exactly d point I want to make

Although Delta doesn't have a single city the level of Lagos or Abuja, it is the state I've seen with real spread development

I continue to use port harcourt as an example,
If u say ph is more developed than warri or asaba, I'll agree with you but if you say rivers state is more developed than delta state, I'll disagree cuz in rivers 90% development is concentrated on ph, if delta had focused on one city like rivers did, dat city would ve been on par with abuja or lagos by now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) / How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo) / Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.