Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (24709 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Which Of These Happy Moments Have You Had? / Most Annoying Moments On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by toluwanmi(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2015
that annoying moment when u go to d bank to make deposit n ur fone goes off.n u hv to go back home because u don't hv d account no off hand.especially wen d bank is GTB
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 15, 2015
charlesucheh:
All of the above apart from 8,10 and 22.
you're lying about that 10, many SMS turn out to be spam
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by KelvinC1(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2015
Thugnificient:
1. That annoying moment when your earpiece only work on one side.
2. That annoying moment when you walk into a room and forget what you needed.
3. That annoying moment when someone chews really loudly.
4. That annoying moment when you solve a maths problem and your answer is not even one of the choices.
5. That annoying moment when someone is walking slow in front of you and you can't pass them
6. That annoying moment when you have to keep removing your earpiece because someone keeps talking to you.
7. That annoying moment when you are trying to end a conversation and the other person won't stop talking.
8. That annoying moment when you're dying to talk to someone but you refused to text them first.
9. That annoying moment when you realized school starts on monday
10. That annoying moment when you thought you had msg(s) but it turns out to be a spam.
11. That annoying moment when you try to remember the name of an old friend you just met again.
12. That annoying moment when you realized you've kept talking after the call drop out.
13. That annoying moment when you mistakenly close the wrong tab.
14. That annoying moment when you realized you've been shouting the wrong name at a friend that didn't answer.
15. That annoying moment when you don't know whether to like a sad status to show your support or if it means you like their sadness.
16. That annoying moment when you get comfortable on bed and you realized you forgot to do something.
17. That annoying moment when someone replies you with 'K'
18. That annoying moment when your friend wont leave the room when your girlfriend visits.
19. That annoying moment when you realized you did not save your game progress.
20. That annoying moment when the PHCN restored the electricity, you step in to watch a movie and the electricity was interrupted again.
21. That annoying moment when you are waiting for the PHCN to restore the light
22. That very annoying moment when you posted a very interesting topic on Nairaland and it didn't make Front Page.
Select and add yours.

That moment when you are so so PRESSED as if the poo is coming out already and will touch or stain your panties and you rush quickly with JAMES BONDS speed into the TOILET and the poo refuses and doesn't wanna come OUT even after sever PUSH and energy... #ADOYII
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by lankie001(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
That annoyin moment when u're watchin film with a friend and gistin with him@once for hours....not knowin he's long gone(sleep)...

Guilty of no 12 wella-waz makin nyt call...not knowin I've been talkin to maself for hoursgrin

Na wa.....u be lion o....y u go dey talk for hours nd d person wey u dey talk to no go talk at all........I fear u o
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 15, 2015
vision2050:
That annoying moment Drogba always score against Arsenal.
That annoying moment chicharito always score against chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by EOOJ(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2015
dat anoying moment wen som1 quotes d whole post of d op wit just a dot al in d name of booking space
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Tariboy1(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2015
When you're in a hurry and you get into a traffic/go slow. grin grin u will be like damn it!!!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Abdullateeflawal(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when u came in with seriouS hunger and quickly try 2 prepare some rice but came back in after a while 2 discover there wasn't kerosene in d stolve
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2015
Rexxie:

the annoying moment is when,thus far,nobody has LIKED this long n cooked up epistle from a lying mohamed...grin

buh nairalanders are badt sha!
That guy needs CBT.. not Computer Based Test, but Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 15, 2015
all of d above
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by olareed(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2015
handsometokunbo:
The annoying moment was when i dated d most beautiful lady i have ever dated; a daughter of South Africa Ambassador to................ in 2011 and got to my bedroom to carry out what we were both looking forward to but only for my 3rd leg to say No.

The annoying thing was when she did everything humanly possible but still.........

The annoying moment was when my girlfriend(the one i love with all my heart) came back home to accuse me of cheating(yes I did but I had cleaned my room and every traces of another lady visit), denied it with every convincing words in me but only for her to check behind my window cotton and found a lady shower cap and pant on the wall heater which d stupid visitor left behind d window cotton.

The annoying moment was when my dad caught me red handed with all the money he just withdrew from d bank and kept in his bedroom.

The annoying moment was when I bet with other students that I could walk to our senior girl when I was in SS 1 while she was in SS 3 and slap her. I did but the whole teachers in that School whipped devil out of me that day. I got back to my class with female beret on my head cos all my head was full of big bumps.

The annoying moment was when my trouser gave way right from d back to when d zip is right in the middle of church service on Sunday (Winners chapel out of churches). I couldn't move, I sat on the chair behind straight up cos all my pant was out in the open. My female friends were like " the service is over, let's go home". I was in Church till late in d night when everybody had gone(I stopped wearing fitted suits afterward).

The annoying moment was when I went to our last born school to speak to his teacher who has written couple of letters to my parents about my younger brother. I was asked by parent to go and speak to hus class teacher but only to get there and I found out it was my new girlfriend.

The annoying moment was when I went to live wt my Aunty who has a senior wife(1st wife) but only for their husband (Uncle or in law or whatever) to accused me of sleeping with his 1st wife. Chaiii!!! I want die

The annoying moment was when you greeted your neighbour daughter and his wife with open mind but only for the neighbour to go to my parents to report me that I was sleeping with his wife. Mo ma wa Gbe ke!!!

The annoying moment was when I was caught in exam hall with expo and I started fighting d teacher that caught me with the Expo; throwing punches and all that but only for my parents to coincidentally showed up in the middle of this brouhaha.

The annoying moment was when I stole a very hot chicken from burning hot oil while my mum quickly dashed out to the living room to pick smting but before I could turn around, I heard her footsteps coming towards the kitchen and ended up throwing d hot chicken inside my pant; Chaiii ii!!!!! I nearly die that day with excruciating pain on my groins.

The annoying moment was when I wanted to steal money from my mum bedroom. She mistakenly left her door opened which does not happen twice in a year. I dashed and hide under her bed, waiting for her to go to toilet or living room to go and speak to popsy for a while which would afford me enough time to steal as much as I could but annoyingly, she saw me but pretended as if she didn't see me. She locked her door and left me in that bedroom from around 10am till when she came back around 6pm in the evening with my dad.

The good moment is when you are able to pour everything(which I won't be able to share offline) in you out like this online.

Etc
That awkward moment when you expect to get some likes or comments only to find out there was none...
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by dedonchi: 8:09am On May 15, 2015
The real one is when you are on a call and expecting an important call and the call comes and you hang up to pick the new call only to discover it is an advert. Or when u have to rush from where you are not to miss a call only to discover it is an advert.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by olareed(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
That awkward moment when everyone's using a ruler in an exam hall and you don't have the idea as to why...u go jus dey look up and down...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by sandrahnaub(f): 8:18am On May 15, 2015
Okay your own was listed above tongue
Herminius:

Swthrt,i actually did cheesy
Just wanted to put my own
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Missbizy(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2015
Experiencing Number 21 rite now
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by raphok1(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2015
Thugnificient:
1. That annoying moment when your earpiece only work on one side.
2. That annoying moment when you walk into a room and forget what you needed.
3. That annoying moment when someone chews really loudly.
4. That annoying moment when you solve a maths problem and your answer is not even one of the choices.
5. That annoying moment when someone is walking slow in front of you and you can't pass them
6. That annoying moment when you have to keep removing your earpiece because someone keeps talking to you.
7. That annoying moment when you are trying to end a conversation and the other person won't stop talking.
8. That annoying moment when you're dying to talk to someone but you refused to text them first.
9. That annoying moment when you realized school starts on monday
10. That annoying moment when you thought you had msg(s) but it turns out to be a spam.
11. That annoying moment when you try to remember the name of an old friend you just met again.
12. That annoying moment when you realized you've kept talking after the call drop out.
13. That annoying moment when you mistakenly close the wrong tab.
14. That annoying moment when you realized you've been shouting the wrong name at a friend that didn't answer.
15. That annoying moment when you don't know whether to like a sad status to show your support or if it means you like their sadness.
16. That annoying moment when you get comfortable on bed and you realized you forgot to do something.
17. That annoying moment when someone replies you with 'K'
18. That annoying moment when your friend wont leave the room when your girlfriend visits.
19. That annoying moment when you realized you did not save your game progress.
20. That annoying moment when the PHCN restored the electricity, you step in to watch a movie and the electricity was interrupted again.
21. That annoying moment when you are waiting for the PHCN to restore the light
22. That very annoying moment when you posted a very interesting topic on Nairaland and it didn't make Front Page.
Select and add yours.

That annoying moment ure watching an interesting movie with ur parents and they suddenly begin to show a SEX scene.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Herminius(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Okay your own was listed above tongue
Above?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Zeze06(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2015
No.4 is called frustrating moment not annoying moment...u wuld understand better if u've ever written Dragnet tests cry

and no.18!!! No way! I just tell dem to f.vck off undecided
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Zeze06(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2015
naijathings:
That REALLY ANNOYING MOMENT

THAT ANNOYING MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE PRESENTED ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES UP TO MASTERS DEGREE LEVEL BUT THEY STILL ASKING FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL CERT.

this very annoying moment! angry
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by emerald20(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2015
embarassedDat annoyin moment wen u want to watch one interesting program dats wen ur dad want to watch news or dat annoying moment wen u want to poo and it happens to be a strong one the poo get stock it refuse to remove and it refus to go back
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2015
Dat annoying moment when ATm swallow ur card when wan take that girl out****

Dat annoying moment when u finally get an audience with ur crush for the first time, only to find out she has chronic mouth odor
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by fF01(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2015
19! "autosave"
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2015
Missbizy:
Experiencing Number 21 rite now
that's really funny, so am i.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Juvante(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

I have ENCOUNTERED several of your ABOVE mentions.

Cherlene
I pray that you will never experience no. 20 and 21 because PHCN is a heart breaker!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by jerrymej(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2015
Chisos!
This is true! I've experienced all except 13 and 22!
LOL.

That Annoying moment when you're watching football match (Bacelona vs Chelsea) and your mum called you to come and Iron her clothes!! (Mehn! For my mind that time ehn, 'God why be say na this woman give birth to me'?).

That Annoying moment when you chatting seriously with a bae and all of a sudden a strange usual message display on you mobile screen, title 'Battery Too Low For Radio Use'. (Mehn that time I belike Blackberry hate me). LOL.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Cherlene(f): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
Juvante:

I pray that you will never experience no. 20 and 21 because PHCN is a heart breaker!

Oh SORRY dear. Amen!

Cherlene
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by sandrahnaub(f): 11:59am On May 15, 2015
Yup
Herminius:

Above?? undecided
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Herminius(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Yup
Swthrt, I'm confused o lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by vision2050: 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
Thugnificient:
That annoying moment chicharito always score against chelsea.
that annoying moment, when Wenger always lose against mourinho
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by DONOCHAS(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when u are wearing your necklace on your neck and u are looking 4 it.
That annoying moment that u are angry and someone is saying sorry.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Tex42(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2015
demmy0325:
The annoyin moment when you are readin this dry thread and U know it will make front page..
una no go kill pesin for Naija o, lol!

This post funny scatter scatter.

NL Sha!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by pweetyz(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2015
2-7,9,11-17,19-21..so true@op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others / See The Huge Python Killed By Workers At Our Site Today / If You Cannt Laugh .vol 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.