Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord (4481 Views)

God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2015
tonybosses:

Lol..hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Be deceiving yoursef there, Oya tk Eyah sorry sista it's well....lol

If it's business ur looking for that made u insult ur parents this much on an online forum then sumtn must b wrong with ur Character.. come here and list all the mistakes ur parents has made like anybody is truly perfect, noboddy can be totaly bad neither can any1b totally good.. you ungrateful brat!

Tk my advice go to business section here on nairaland and look for a business that u can do, if it's baking chin chin and egg roll and suppling to shops or schools around u or if its online business u want to do still good, be here crying no job.. you are just as fucking lazy!!!!

Everybody has a story, urs isn't a big deal madam, face ur life!!!

Your mates are in lagos living alone and sending money home for their young ones and parents
diahorrhea of the mind, constipation of ideas, was it chin chin u sold that made u able to pay for ur mobile data to come and be giving ur constipated ideas. Pls go on, tell us more about your success story, you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn, ignorance can be cured, stupid is forever. It probably obvious, thinking isn't ur best suit. When you speak intelligently then I can speak with u. Don't thank me, it was my pleasure. Now go away or I shall taunt u a second time.
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by johnydon22(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2015
I don't usually comment in this type of thread but the op is just confused... what is it he want? pity? advice? or just wanted to lay blames?

the victims mindset dilutes the human potential, by not taking full responsibility for our circumstance, we greatly reduce our ability to change them.

op i think you believe or want to believe a God exists thats why you are here blaming it. if you didn't i see no reason why u should lay blames on a being who can't even say "hi" except in the pages of a book. (am talking about all the 5,000 gods humanity worship not just one)

you need to get off your act, if you think a god exists then go to a church, a mosque or hindu temple and start praying to the one u think exists...

but if you don't then live your life for you and your family and friends. do what you can and live the ones you cannot.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:34am On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:
[s]You are such a smart-arse, a sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world already, without your putting in so much effort to give us another? Look at him, he has depth, but only on the surface. Deep down inside, he is shallow. You are Extremely obnoxious.

Grasp your ears firmly and pull, I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me not listening.

Actually, I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass. Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you. Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Chavaunistic piglet.

I've come across rotting bodies that are less offensive than you are. Please, keep talking Or Breathe the other way, please. Your opinions are bleaching my hair. Make me happy and keep you opinions to yourself.

You are the kind of person who, when someone first meets you, they don't like you. But when they get to know you better, they hate you. Lawd, You have a nasty speech impediment and You must have a low opinion of people, if you think they are your equal. Act your age, senile.

Now I am walking away and not the one to mess with. Walking away..[/s].

hahahaha!! seems u ve seen where to punch ur frustration-blow, grin grin grin

first it was parental, god, and now Mr. President grin grin

take a glass of water dude, u re ur own worst enemy.

......keep walking!!

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:44am On May 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry I didn't read your story but I can tell you picture God this way because of situations and what you've been taught but let me tell you this, even after all you've typed God loves you unconditionally and relentlessly as if you're the only one he created and nothing on earth can separate you from his love, his just waiting for you to come into his loving hands, there alone will you find peace and rest.

my dear, the story is not about god, kinda stories after 1st weed-smoking-attempt.
save ur preaching for another day, the thread is not worth our attention.

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:59am On May 12, 2015
MrPresident:

hahahaha!! seems u ve seen where to punch ur frustration-blow, grin grin grin

first it was parental, god, and now Mr. President grin grin

take a glass of water dude, u re ur own worst enemy.

......keep walking!!
you are depriving a village of an nitwit. Whatever is eating you must be suffering horribly. Since your less frustrated, tell me where you'd be in 10 years, perhaps your whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. I would have like to describe you more but with your level of intelligence, you might think it's a complement. This convo is over, mind over matter, you don't matter, and you would never be able to live down to your reputation, mr president. keep talking...
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 10:17am On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:
you are depriving a village of an nitwit. Whatever is eating you must be suffering horribly. Since your less frustrated, tell me where you'd be in 10 years, perhaps your whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. I would have like to describe you more but with your level of intelligence, you might think it's a complement. This convo is over, mind over matter, you don't matter, and you would never be able to live down to your reputation, mr president. keep talking...

after telling a sorry story of ur life on a public forum, it becomes an utmost display of bĂȘtise if you keep arguing & counter-arguing with ur pacifiers.

make peace with urself... that's the gateway to a lasting solution to ur problems.

cheers!!

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by tonybosses: 10:35am On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:
diahorrhea of the mind, constipation of ideas, was it chin chin u sold that made u able to pay for ur mobile data to come and be giving ur constipated ideas. Pls go on, tell us more about your success story, you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn, ignorance can be cured, stupid is forever. It probably obvious, thinking isn't ur best suit. When you speak intelligently then I can speak with u. Don't thank me, it was my pleasure. Now go away or I shall taunt u a second time.

Lol no it wasn't madam it was prostitution I did like ur mother.... how else do we knw children frm dysfunctional home? you come ere to insult evribodi, u tink ur parents here? Anyway disrespect is wt u learnt from home.

Is making chin chin not a better option for u? Or u prefer fvcking like ur mother?
There is a saying that wt u hate we bcom and wt u forgive u ova come... I forgive u, tk ur smelling attitude out of here little punk.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 11:03am On May 12, 2015
tonybosses:

Lol no it wasn't madam it was prostitution I did like ur mother.... how else do we knw children frm dysfunctional home? you come ere to insult evribodi, u tink ur parents here? Anyway disrespect is wt u learnt from home.

Is making chin chin not a better option for u? Or u prefer fvcking like ur mother?
There is a saying that wt u hate we bcom and wt u forgive u ova come... I forgive u, tk ur smelling attitude out of here little punk.

careful now don't let your brains go to your head...someone is obviously pained...your conversation is like the waves of the sea...it makes me sick...you should toss out your funny remarks..that all they re good for and never come to a battle unarmed..wait re u really this stupid or today is a special occasion...I bet your mother has a loud bark...ur name says it all...people like you start at the bottom and remain down forever...now run along...bye felicia

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2015
tonybosses:

no body can be sas stupid as you in a life time...stalking me now...your inferiority complex is fully justified...you are beneath my toe nail...cnt even check your profile trust me. Girls like me shouldn't even be responding to things with faces like yours. Next time come armed and stop stalking my posts...vagabond
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by frank317: 12:35pm On May 12, 2015
elantraceey:

You have the mouth to say this because most Christians don't know who they are and what they have and are to any extent lazy (talking about total Christians not benchwarmers) Christianity doesn't say you shouldn't instead it says work but work with grace and excellence to make your work an exception , they want God to do all they work while they do nothing so I actually don't blame you at all.

Remind me again... What is the benefit of serving this ur God?

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by frank317: 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
elantraceey:

One thing most Christians lack is knowledge, they are very study lazy both spiritual and physical things , they can accept anything anyone tells them without verifying and when it all goes wrong they blame God for it. I don't want to talk much but all I'll say is God has done all he needs to do and has given us everything we need to be a true representation of him so if there's anyone falls short he should go inside and check himself, there are things he's supposed to do that he's not doing .

Again... Remind me, what is the benefit serving this God? You sound like we are better off using our head and working hard than expecting this God we worship to do things for us... What then is his role on our lives?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by frank317: 12:59pm On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:

You really have a sharp mouth... Yes life has not been fair to u but I am not sure you are fair to life. With the way u are replying people i feel like thinking that life is actually giving u what u deserve, but on a second thought I think your upbringing has screwed u up beyond help.

Hmmm I feel ur pain and I see ur anger. U are bitter and ready to transfer this aggression to anyone or anything.

Calm down and take a break. You need help ( If that not too late), take a deep breath promise yourself that u will only impact positive things on others around despite their short comings. Don't give bacck to the world the pain it has given you. You will only attract positive things when u exhume positivity.

Now, after this, I wouldnt want to see run ur mouth again pls

3 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by tonybosses: 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:
no body can be sas stupid as you in a life time...stalking me now...your inferiority complex is fully justified...you are beneath my toe nail...cnt even check your profile trust me. Girls like me shouldn't even be responding to things with faces like yours. Next time come armed and stop stalking my posts...vagabond

21yrs old depressed fellow, go tk ur anger out on ur parents,no nairaland.. nobodi cares now die!!!

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by frank317: 9:08pm On May 12, 2015
tonybosses:

21yrs old depressed fellow, go tk ur anger out on ur parents,no nairaland.. nobodi cares now die!!!

Hmmmm... Do you think his/her up bringing might have caused him/her to be this way?
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 12, 2015
frank317:

You really have a sharp mouth... Yes life has not been fair to u but I am not sure you are fair to life. With the way u are replying people i feel like thinking that life is actually giving u what u deserve, but on a second thought I think your upbringing has screwed u up beyond help.

Hmmm I feel ur pain and I see ur anger. U are bitter and ready to transfer this aggression to anyone or anything.

Calm down and take a break. You need help ( If that not too late), take a deep breath promise yourself that u will only impact positive things on others around despite their short comings. Don't give bacck to the world the pain it has given you. You will only attract positive things when u exhume positivity.

Now, after this, I wouldnt want to see run ur mouth again pls
before you judge do ur research...dis people cm here bashing me forno reason...I am not aa celebrity that would keep quiet and am noing for sympathy from anyone.period
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 12, 2015
tonybosses:

ok was gonna let this go but I realized the only job you have is uur devotion to spreading ignorance. Sit down and give ur mind a rest. U won't win this. #ffulloflife tongue I am very sure ure stillsquattingsomewhere, probably unhappily married in a 1 room house. Or living with ur 7 brodas and sisters in one room with your parents. #at21teamhhomeowners who worked for it.

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by frank317: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
before you judge do ur research...dis people cm here bashing me forno reason...I am not aa celebrity that would keep quiet and am noing for sympathy from anyone.period

First... Good for you tobhave deactivated ur account. Second you should have realized that the Christian God u insult is every Christians alter ego. God does not exist anywhere but in their head... They all have their own special definition of their God... Each Christan unconsciously sees himself as a superman and they build this imaginary loving being (which is nothing but what they wish to be) and call it God. But the fact us that they dint even know that they referring to themselves when they call God.

So when u insult God... They feel insulted and will get back at u when u do that. Once they feel this way, they assume u deserve what ever u have gone through , after all u insulted them (their Imaginary God).

We are used to them and are actually here to help them. But for some reasons u couldn't stand their arrogance. Your post portrayed u as someone who have gone through a lot... One would expect that u should be humble no mattet what.

But from ur replies... I could only imagine that u upbringing is at play... How do u cope with people who come off like a threat around u?

I see that you are not capable of seeing why others act the way they do because you have not even cone to term with ur harsh up bringing.

I just wish u well in life. Life no just easy.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by tartar9(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2015
*sighs* xtianity,never with any answer for life's problems.you'd be most probably paying tithes and giving testimony if everything were going smoothly.op @Nobody at least go and see a pyschologist and stop blaming God.
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by sorextee(m): 1:32am On May 13, 2015
Very sad story.. I know how tough it's gonna be, holding such grudge against ur parents.. the best thing is to let go...move out of ur parents house completely Focus on ur siblings (i bliv u re d 1st born).... Mine is a little similar to yours... i try my best not to think about it. I always feel like running away and start a new life in another country... Love urself for who you are.. at least, all those trauma didn't kill you.. be strong o, cos we don't know what lies ahead..

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by sorextee(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2015
I noticed something.. the username "nobody" and "myopinionscount" are they the same person??
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by frank317: 9:04am On May 13, 2015
sorextee:
I noticed something.. the username "nobody" and "myopinionscount" are they the same person??

"Nobody" means he has deactivated his account
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by simplex2: 10:01am On May 13, 2015
Chai! This girl needed help (howbeit, she was going around it in a wrong way) but you guys should have been matured enough to know and guide her right. You blasted her and now she has deactivated her account; I hope she didn't commit suicide in real life.

Inasmuch as she was exhibiting rage and uncouthness, confronting her didn't do her any good.

Ms opinion_counter, just get a new handle and come down to the atheist/agnostic/freethinkers thread and bare your mind.

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by sorextee(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2015
Wow, thanks.. I'm still a novice at NL.. Still have a lot to learn

frank317:

"Nobody" means he has deactivated his account
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by sorextee(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
All those bashing were totally uncalled for. It shows how immature some pple are... i see some comments in Nl, and I kinda wonder what their mother fed them with when they were babies...
simplex2:
Chai! This girl needed help (howbeit, she was going around it in a wrong way) but you guys should have been matured enough to know and guide her right. You blasted her and now she has deactivated her account; I hope she didn't commit suicide in real life.

Inasmuch as she was exhibiting rage and uncouthness, confronting her didn't do her any good.

Ms opinion_counter, just get a new handle and come down to the atheist/agnostic/freethinkers thread and bare your mind.

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by tonybosses: 11:34am On May 13, 2015
ok was gonna let this go but I realized the only job you have is uur devotion to spreading ignorance. Sit down and give ur mind a rest. U won't win this. #ffulloflife tongue I am very sure ure stillsquattingsomewhere, probably unhappily married in a 1 room house. Or living with ur 7 brodas and sisters in one room with your parents. #at21teamhhomeowners who worked for it.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Really?
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by tonybosses: 11:37am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

Hmmmm... Do you think his/her up bringing might have caused him/her to be this way?

Yeah definitely,
Re: God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord by Anas09: 9:10pm On May 16, 2015
@NOBODY. If I start saying my own experience in this life that I came, your experience will seem trivial. Reading through ur outbust and especially ur own attitude towards life and ur responses here. I just laugh. Life has not delt with u as it has me. My number 1 crime is that am a girl. If u hate God today because of what ur parents did to u, what shd I do? U even lived in ur fathers house even if u felt like a stranger, which going by the way u talk to folk here, ur attitude won't let pipo love u. We pay rent in the same community where our father has a house of more than sixteen rooms. Ur father sent u to the uni that's why u can speak grammar and use it to insult pipo. My own father who is also educated didn't. I grew up seeing my father beat my mother like an animal. My mother is blind in one eye as a result of one of those beatings. Because of that I could not allow anyman tell me that he loved me. Untill I met christ. sweetie, if I start we won't leave here. That's the part of my parents. When I stood to see what I could do for my self, I had an accident that brought me very close to amputation twice. I had several skin grafts and three times bone grafts, do u know what that means? Bones where cut from two sides of my pelvic bones and my tibia bone to graft my left tibia bone. It took me Ten solid yrs to put me leg down and walk with it. Through out those Ten yrs, my father never saw my face or send me money. I still love and pray for him every day. While managing my leg, I fell and dislocated my right hand. At the time, I was using crutches to walk. Now no left leg no right hand, but I needed to move around. Not long after I recovered from that, I had a domestic accident that almost got my left eye blinded. Now, between u and I, who shd doubt God's existence? When I had dis accident, my fiance left me, thinking I would die or better still remian in a wheelchair. Sweetie, u don't believ in God. If u did. I would ve told u something. Just listen to this one. Have u ever seen children or anybody throwing stones or sticks on a tree without fruits? No dear. Barren tress don't receive stones and sticks. Only tress with ripe fruits gets the anger of stones and sticks. There's something in me satan is fighting to stop. There's something in you darling. You are very smart, but ur attitudes can stop u. Pls don't let it. Don't treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are. I don't want to talk about what you have done to hinder urself, but I will tell u to get up dust off and move on. There's life ahead. Here u r talking about MSc, yet u r insulting the same person who shd give u the money, if u were the one, will u give? Do u know why I never helt anything against my dad? I ask myself everyday, what if my mother got pregnant with me and my dad died before I was born? What if my mum had me and died while I was lying there a new born? Will I be blaming them for my woes? But they r people like that who have turned out to be great men. Ur destiny is not in the hands of ur parents. Yes they had aresponsibilities, but they failed, now, will u remain down sulking? I say No. Move. Today this same God u insult and call names helped me. Not even my doctors believed I could walk with my legs again, but am walking without a limp. If I don't tell u, u won't know anyfin happened to me. I got well, went to the. Uni. Am a graduate today, not a kobo from my family. I have worked for three yrs, left now am doing business. I market petroleum products. Sister until recently, I use to think that,you need someone u know to help u. Its not true. Anybody u meet politely tell them what u do. Believe me, people u don't know from Adam opens up to help. Its happening to me right now. I hold no grudge against my dad. Now I send him money. So pls. Fine tune ur attitudes. Pls use ur mouth well. Its ur asset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians , Have You Heard Of Nigerian Religious Movement Godiansim/Chiism? / The World Is Coming To An End / Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.