Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) (12416 Views)

ABIA STATE: GOD's OWN STATE.(official State Thread) / Has "God's Own State" Finally Woken Up? / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Abagworo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
More road scenes.

1 Like

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by asha80(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Few satellite image of some industries in Aba

This is for those that say "what do they even in Aba or Abia" ... there are many many more of such in the city/state. if still in doubt use Google earth

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
latest on Aba mega mall... you can go grab a shop now

1 Like

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by asha80(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Scholes007:
is the first pic road

1 Like

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
asha80:
is the first pic road?
Yes dear...

1 Like

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Have anyone been to /seen any road construction project in Aba lately? if you have pls share some pics with us
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by asha80(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Scholes007:
Yes dear...
I no be babe
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
asha80:
I no be babe
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
yes bro
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't know the reason i hate this shit T.A Orji called fly over(s)

1 Like

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by slimfit1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Igbo people and conference centre a very important aspect of democracy.
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
For Christ sake what’s this? PerkinDossier, GarrisonCommand and co pls stay of this thread

cc Afam4eva , OAM4J , Ikenna351 pls help out
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by IGBOSON1: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Scholes007:
For Christ sake what’s this? PerkinDossier, GarrisonCommand and co pls stay of this thread

cc Afam4eva , OAM4J , Ikenna351 pls help out

^^^Ignore the fool!
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by abagoro(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholes007:

This is a more condusive version of Ariaria market if I may say. I hope it will not be over occupied in future like Ariaria.

1 Like

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by backtosender: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholes007:
I don't know the reason i hate this shit T.A Orji called fly over(s)
Is a footbridge not fly over there is nothing wrong with it is perfect if u ask me
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by B2mario(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice work Scholes007, I will also contribute my quota here. I'm not comfortable with that one chino open, he might destroy it tomorrow.

Lets try and keep this one alive and flowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
i was enjoying this thread.where the op come go kwanu? happy Christmas and a prosperous to you guys
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Nuells: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wow!! I love this thread but it saddens me that youths like me are still unemployed. I've been seriously searching for a job since l entered Aba but no way, l don't know why ppl, mostly, non-graduates find it so so hard in getting a Job in this part of the state. Infact l'm seriously in need of a Job here.... But well, I wish Nairalanders and my brothers here can help me
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by DrinkWater10: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
eduj:
i was enjoying this thread.where the op come go kwanu? happy New year to you guys
fixed!
Weldone Scholes007 I really enjoyed the thread...
Mr Ponponkon I ve visited your profile about five times after that supreme court triumph and i didn't see any updates whatsoever on the ongoing projects in the state.....
Please try to give us updates at regular intervals or better still post random pictures here so that this thread may grow.....
CC BetterAbiaState

CC chinasaekperem
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Scholes007(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Nuells:
Wow!! I love this thread but it saddens me that youths like me are still unemployed. I've been seriously searching for a job since l entered Aba but no way, l don't know why ppl, mostly, non-graduates find it so so hard in getting a Job in this part of the state. Infact l'm seriously in need of a Job here.... But well, I wish Nairalanders and my brothers here can help me
what kind of job are you looking for?
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by Nuells: 5:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Scholes007:
what kind of job are you looking for?
Please bro, any sustainable job will well be appreciated. Here is my BBM Pin 213F4BE2 if you wishes to reach me, add me, we can talk more over there. Thanks
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by rummmy: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Scholes007:
According to a press statement from the
governor's office the Abia State Governor, Dr.
Okezie Ikpeazu, has formally directed that the
appellations; His Excellency and Executive, be
dropped in all official and informal communication
with him.
He would rather prefer to be addressed simply as
Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor of Abia State.
The Governor wants all public communication to
be concentrated on the work and policies of the
state and not on the person of the Governor and
has therefore directed all contractors, political
groups, individuals and party loyalists not to put
his portrait on billboards, posters and signages
but to only use the pictures of ongoing projects in
their billboards and posters.
The Governor has also directed the general public
to remove all congratulatory posters and election
billboards littering the environment as these
public posters are defacing the environment of the
state. He has further charged the people of the
State to be partners with Government in ensuring
a healthy and beautiful environment. He is also,
by this directive, re-assuring the good people of
Abia State of his mission of service to the people
and therefore urged the citizenry to key into the
new vision
Signed: Godwin Adindu Chief Press Secretary to
the Governor.

Source: http://
abiawatchdog..com/2015/06/abia-state-
governor-dr-okezie-ikpeazu.html
good day bro,pls I need to ask u somting....can I pm you or rather chat me on 08030859718...tnx
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
God knows Abia would have been a leading state in Nigeria if it were never ruled by the two Orjis
1. Orji Uzo Kalu
2. Theodore Orji

Now the task of reconstruction and reconstitution of Abia state in the absence of money stolen by the duo is almost mission impossible!
Re: Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) by ofhismercy(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2020
MINIMISE YOUR CALL COST NOW!!!
Make that long call to your loved ones (bf, gf, fiance, fiancee, close friends, husband, wife etc) with no cost attached using MTN CUG. Unlimited calls and SMS guaranteed.
Guess what?
Your current MTN line can be used.
�������
Number collation is in progress for the month of June
Oya now..., call or chat up 07061365911

Check out our thread on nairaland

The name of the thread is MTN CUG TECHNOCRAT

Instagram and facebook @cugworld