Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones (1859 Views)

Breaking News: Ondo Election, Mimiko Is On The Loose! / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / 5 Reasons Why Buhari Might Loose On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 11, 2015
This man named Ukaegbu Ukaegbu is threatening to kill or at least do something harmful to the man named Soni Akoji. Reason - Soni Akoji has been preaching the CHANGE message and tagging him!

I have taken the advantage of my influence to report the DSS about this killer on the prowl. I have pasted his picture here so that everyone will be aware of dangerous folks like this.

Under Buhari, Nigeria must cease to be a banana republic where rifrafs threaten others because of their political stance. We must say No to such nonsense!

-CramJones

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by DickDastardly(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2015
grin
I get this funny feeling that CRAMJONEs is same person as Mr Akoji grin

E be like your mouth don land you for trouble o, if i be you i go first relocate o, cause that guy resemble psycopath with serial killing as specialty grin
Dss+police+army no fit stop this kind one o.

Last bullet: Life no get duplicate, btw voom is better than statement grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by sagr(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2015
facebooking incase of FP
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2015
bad
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by opeaceo: 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
The Sunday guy should heed to his warnings, elections are over.
And for the man threatening fire and brimstone, if you can't deal with his tags, block him na? or you just want to spill human blood??
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by BlackTechnology: 11:13pm On May 11, 2015
Trash

Stop tagging him grin

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
I get this funny feeling that CRAMJONEs is same person as Mr Akoji grin

E be like your mouth don land you for trouble o, if i be you i go first relocate o, cause that guy resemble psycopath with serial killing as specialty grin
Dss+police+army no fit stop this kind one o.

Last bullet: Life no get duplicate, btw voom is better than statement grin

Kindly focus on the topic. There is no way I can be Soni Akoji and be tagged by the "killer" when my facebook clearly shows I don't have any connections to any of them. Or are you blind in seeing "Add friend"? Please do not derail the topic.

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
That one is their own cup of tea if they kill themselves we will cry eat jollof beer guzzle down some beer and life moves one

2 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by DickDastardly(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2015
cramjones:

Kindly focus on the topic. There is no way I can be Soni Akoji and be tagged by the "killer" when my facebook clearly shows I don't have any connections to any of them. Or are you blind in seeing "Add friend"? Please do not derail the topic.

-CramJones
B
Derail ni, Trane ko
abeg, be careful no be curse. btw, go to the nearest police station and make your sillly entry cool

3 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
One day, a certain Arab walked into a bar. As soon as he entered, he noticed a Jewish man sitting in the corner. So the Arab walked over to the counter, removed his wallet and shouted, "Barman! I am buying free drinks for everyone in this bar, except for that JEW over there!" So the barman collected the money from the Arab and began serving free drinks to everyone in the bar, except to the Jewish man. However, instead of becoming upset, the Jewish man simply looked up at the Arab and shouted, "Thank you!" That infuriated the Arab. So once again, the Arab took out his wallet and shouted, "Barman! This time I am buying free drinks and food for everyone in this bar, except for that JEW sitting in the corner over there!" So the barman collected the money from the Arab and began serving free food and drinks to everyone in the bar. When the barman finished serving the food and drinks, once again, instead of becoming angry, the Jewish man simply smiled at the Arab and shouted, "Thank you!" That made the Arab furious. So he leaned over on the counter and said to the barman, "What is wrong with that Jew? I have bought food and drinks for everyone in this bar except for him, but instead of becoming angry, he just sits there and smiles at me and shouts 'Thank you.' Is he mad" The barman smiled at the Arab and said, "No, he is not mad. He is the OWNER of this bar."

8 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
DAD: What's 10 plus 10? AKPOS: I don't know. DAD: Idiot! You can't answer such a cheap sum...Your stupidity will kill you. AKPOS: Daddy, if you saw a 1000 naira note and a 500 naira note which would you pick? DAD: 1000 of course AKPOS: Idiot! Can't you pick both? Poverty will kill you.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
Sensational headline ..there's nothing to show or prove that the guy is a murderer and there's no death threat.

The police go throway your entry for dust bin ..if you are unlucky, you go write statement behind the counter.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 11, 2015
DAD: What's 10 plus 10? AKPOS: I don't know. DAD: Idiot! You can't answer such a cheap sum...Your stupidity will kill you. AKPOS: Daddy, if you saw a 1000 naira note and a 500 naira note which would you pick? DAD: 1000 of course AKPOS: Idiot! Can't you pick both? Poverty will kill you.
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Eshinwaju: 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

cramjones...i just thanked u. d ukaegu is another ethnic fanatic....... grin...he lives in d USA n is well known to d authorities here. he has some friends here on 9raland too. he is into web designing or something...which he uses to defraud innocent people..... shocked
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by opiaoku: 11:27pm On May 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

are you a mad man?

3 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by SirVictory: 11:30pm On May 11, 2015
En don warn u be say en don warn you. Stop tagging him nd na you even find trouble. That guy face tho.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

cramjones...i just thanked u. d ukaegu is another ethnic fanatic....... grin...he lives in d USA n is well known to d authorities here. he has some friends here on 9raland too. he is into web designing or something...which he uses to defraud innocent people..... shocked

If he lives in the US, and the authorities there know his antecendents, then it is a good thing. I know neither of them. A friend of mine commented on the post and it appeared on my facebook timelines, since both of them are public. We must stop the banana republic nature in Nigeria, where anyone feels they can threaten or even kill other based on their political inclination.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Eshinwaju: 11:50pm On May 11, 2015
cramjones:

If he lives in the US, and the authorities there know his antecendents, then it is a good thing. I know neither of them. A friend of mine commented on the post and it appeared on my facebook timelines, since both of them are public. We must stop the banana republic nature in Nigeria, where anyone feels they can threaten or even kill other based on their political inclination.

-CramJones

I know it's hard to believe but the guy is involved in the anti Dr Ariyo protests.....for promoting - guess what? Xenophobia..... grin
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 11, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode! Femi Fani Kayode! Femi Fani Kayode!

How many times did I call you? Concentrate on how you will spend your last days at Guantanamo "Kiri-Kiri" Bay.

June 18 is just around the corner.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by ArodeTsolaye: 12:58pm On May 13, 2015
Iamsynord:
One day, a certain Arab walked into a bar.
As soon as he entered, he noticed a Jewish
man sitting in the corner.
So the Arab walked over to the counter,
removed his wallet and shouted,
"Barman! I am buying free drinks for everyone
in this bar, except for that JEW over there!"
So the barman collected the money from the
Arab and began serving free drinks to everyone
in the bar, except to the Jewish man.
However, instead of becoming upset, the
Jewish man simply looked up at the Arab and
shouted,
"Thank you!"
That infuriated the Arab.
So once again, the Arab took out his wallet
and shouted,
"Barman! This time I am buying free drinks
and food for everyone in this bar, except for
that JEW sitting in the corner over there!"
So the barman collected the money from the
Arab and began serving free food and drinks
to everyone in the bar.
When the barman finished serving the food
and drinks, once again, instead of becoming
angry, the Jewish man simply smiled at the
Arab and shouted,
"Thank you!"
That made the Arab furious.
So he leaned over on the counter and said to
the barman,
"What is wrong with that Jew? I have bought
food and drinks for everyone in this bar except
for him, but instead of becoming angry, he just
sits there and smiles at me and shouts 'Thank
you.' Is he mad"
The barman smiled at the Arab and said,
"No, he is not mad. He is the OWNER of this
bar."

Lmao! chei! The thing go pain the camel-fucker no be small.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2015
This cramjones of a boy na heavy busy body. Someone said he doesn't want to be tagged by another person and you're here taking Panadol for Soni's headache. I'm still looking for the so called"death threat" undecided

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
He should stop tagging Ukaegbu. Haba!

Some people do not like being tagged. The notifications that come when tagged is totally annoying.

I myself,I hate being tagged except for my family members who tag me seldomly.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Tinyemeka(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
The ret@rd actually looks like a ret@rd.

2 Likes

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Zellie: 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
R3tard should stop tagging him undecided
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by cleatoris: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
Its quite unfortunate some people are supporting this insane man.

I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by cleatoris: 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He should stop tagging Ukaegbu. Haba!

Some people do not like being tagged. The notifications that come when tagged is totally annoying.

I myself,I hate being tagged except for my family members who tag me seldomly.
Very true. But his expression of grievances mustn't include a threat to life.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by cleatoris: 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
opiaoku:

are you a mad man?
You found your voice.

1 Like

Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by opiaoku: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
cleatoris:

You found your voice.

do i know you?
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by FitnessNigeria: 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
Anybody that tags me on facebook simply wants to die.

That Tag is annoying and the tagger is not even heading the warning of the tagged.
Re: A Murderer On The Loose On Facebook - Cramjones by cleatoris: 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
opiaoku:

do i know you?
You wish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] / See 21 Fearless People Who Spend Time Cheating Death Doing This! Take A Look.... / Bancorp Bank Writes To Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi's Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.