Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (76063 Views)

Entry-level And Experince Vacancies At A Top Microfinance Bank (10 Positions) / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by offuje: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Has anyone who did the panel interview in Lagos on Aug 3rd gotten a reply?
Pls I need quick response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Gbolly4unow: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
For those that have done interview with access Bank, Is it true that Neco Certificate is not accepted?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
offuje:
Has anyone who did the panel interview in Lagos on Aug 3rd gotten a reply?
Pls I need quick response.

What time on Monday did you have ur interview?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2015
I did the interview with the head of HR on the 6th of Aug,and yet to receive any response......should I jus lockup and forget this access bank thingy?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by amy44(f): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Am in ur shoes as well. Don't no wot to expect though I did myn on 5th Aug. cool
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by kemiThegoddess(f): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
you would still get called, they are trying to compile the final list for the sept batch. have they asked you to open the accounts?
folafly:
I did the interview with the head of HR on the 6th of Aug,and yet to receive any response......should I jus lockup and forget this access bank thingy?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by willoughby1990(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
I saw some guys who did on dose dates come in on saturday and monday to sign up d forms... Just saying... keep being hopeful...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
amy44:
Am in ur shoes as well. Don't no wot to expect though I did myn on 5th Aug. cool
is dis amaka,emilia's friend?b like we do togeda ni o
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
you would still get called, they are trying to compile the final list for the sept batch. have they asked you to open the accounts?
the accounts opening call is wat I'm actually expecting,i'm still hopeful tho
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
willoughby1990:
I saw some guys who did on dose dates come in on saturday and monday to sign up d forms... Just saying... keep being hopeful...
yeah I knw a few that was called to sign the stuff,and I knw some others got regret mails....i'm jus here hanging in between
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by willoughby1990(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
folafly:
yeah I knw a few that was called to sign the stuff,and I knw some others got regret mails....i'm jus here hanging in between

Yeah... I'm sure it is well ooo... about 10 of us did on saturday, 5 boiz, 5 galz... Still awaiting levelz... Buh I heard only the age, not too good essayz, no waec certificate and shear ill luck are usually resp 4 rejects.. As long as u av faith, allz well... Somfn good mite just d arnd d corner
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
willoughby1990:

Yeah... I'm sure it is well ooo... about 10 of us did on saturday, 5 boiz, 5 galz... Still awaiting levelz... Buh I heard only the age, not too good essayz, no waec certificate and shear ill luck are usually resp 4 rejects.. As long as u av faith, allz well... Somfn good mite just d arnd d corner
I really do not understand you here,especially the essay and waec certificate part

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by amy44(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2015
folafly:
I really do not understand you here,especially the essay and waec certificate part
@ folafly wld like us to gist more let's no how to handle dis situation.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
amy44:

@ folafly wld like us to gist more let's no how to handle dis situation.
,ok
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by spear007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please....I was scheduled to have a one on one last week Saturday but was unavailable due to my location and promptness in date of the interview, though I remailed asap but i haven't gotten any feedback from them so I gave them a call and they promised I ll be mailed ahead for Monday or Tuesday interview. So I don't know there's anyone having thesame issue and please is it possible to get the one on one interview schedule earlier than 24 hours before the specified time?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by matilda02(f): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
holumiday22:
@frajoe2reel
Gud eve dear, so sorry abt it bt pls re u above 24 or didn't finish wiv a 2.1. Have my final interview tommorow. Thnks
hi holumiday22..dis is rily late but did u finally get in2 training sch? N cn u remember how ur final interview went..please

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by ojaystixx: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello pls if u wrote access bank aptitude test on 24th nov 2015 at the training skool yaba alagomeji, plsss hav u gotten any information abt the result of the test
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Voice234: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2016
BossladySophie:
Please anyone with Access Bank past questions? Please send me a copy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz onsophie@yahoo.co.uk
pls send a copy thanks
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ismahael: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Please send me a copy to? abdulameenismail@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Yeside20: 8:36am On May 30, 2016
folafly:
,ok

hello. pls i wanna know if access later got back to u as im in same situation now..
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 9:22pm On May 30, 2016
Yeside20:

hello. pls i wanna know if access later got back to u as im in same situation now..
They did,i'm currently an ET

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.