Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla (35854 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Omotayor123(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
Nigga44:
Na so una dey talk. As if you're not dying to choke on his dickk undecided
What are You
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by fpeter(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2015
where's the pregnancy bump?
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by blessedqueen(f): 2:57pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Pregnancy fits her well

Anna baby, I wish you safe delivery

I think these baby mama thang should be encouraged
because it makes marriage less expensive

**cheers**

Lol.....I no blame u
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
blessedqueen:

Lol.....I no blame u

grin
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by elbinmanny(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
Where is the bump undecided
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by finamaris(f): 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
Nuellah:
For those of you who still had doubts that former MBGN queen Anna Ebiere is pregnant...here's an exclusive photo evidence. Spot the bump? The 20 year old beauty queen is expecting her first child with current high-life king, Flavour. The two lovebirds were spotted at a wedding in Enugu.

According to sources close to the couple, Anna is spending sometime with Flavour's mum in Enugu and will be going to New York soon to give birth. So Flavour will have two children

from 2 Nigerian beauty queens. He welcomed a child with beauty queen Sandra Okagbue in September 2014.
http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/05
/finally-photo-of-anna-banners-baby-bump.html
flavour if u love this girl , u do d needful which is taking her to d alter .how can a 20 years old girl b flaunting her pregnany wen she is not yet married. See how fat up she is . If I am her mum I will flog her

Nigeria is turning into something else

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by petkoffDrake(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
#yawns.. #farts.. #walksaway
eel! u won fart for my mouth!? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by chi33(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
where z d bump?
ginawest:
where z d bump?
ginawest:
where z d bump?
i wonder
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by oluwasegun007(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2015
Inception:
Anna! i used to have this strong feeling for you:

U wan bore hole inside dat wall abi....
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by oluwasegun007(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
Two babies 4 two different women....na wah ooo, if I no b celebrity I 4 no understand...
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by saheed2532(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2015
It is an established fact that, more than one- third of African women and a quarter of African men are estimated to be overweight, and predicted that it will rise to 41 percent and 30 percent respectively in by 2016. Fortunately, great advancement in research in modern medicine has made it possible for us to have T5 FatBurner slimming pill. In fact, Sir Stephen Bloom, an expert on diabetes and obesity at Imperial College London, predicted that weight-loss drugs would also become increasingly accepted. “We’ve been telling people for almost 100 years to eat less and do more exercise yet we have continued to get fatter,” he said. “This is lowering people’s life expectancy because it increases the risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke and many other diseases” However, with T5 FatBurner slimming pill, we no longer have to be overweight forever. That stubborn belly fat cannot stay the power of our capsule. Join today, the increasing number of people who have used and can testify to the efficacy of our wonderful product - T5 Fat Burner slimmingpill. Click here to place order for one today and make payment when you received the product... http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Emenahagos02(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
Remember 'He who dances surugede should know surugede is different from Egedege' Surugede is the dance of gods while Egedege if for Men...
ginawest:
where z d bump?
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by rockingpink: 7:11pm On May 12, 2015
Flavor fit marry am afterall....no need to dey drink Panafon for their matter....no be she be first to carry belle.
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
Built2last:
Call it secularism, modernism, civilization or trends....It is morally, culturally and reliously wrong to have children outside wedluck.

They have garnished it to mean ''Baby Mama''....

Call it as it is. FORNICATION.....

Stop this madness...we will soon have children all over who can't trace their fathers and will turn to miscreants and hunt all of us.

nuff said
Its d ladies dat re giving him their cheapie pussy 2 Bleep. Shame on them. When u re getting a free milk from a cow, y buy d whole cow? grin
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Pamelayoung: 4:53am On May 13, 2015
Towing the path of 2face mtcheeeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) / Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.